New How to Train Your Dragon 3 Poster

So I don't know if anyone here has seen this, but they finally released the first poster for HTTYD 3!

33960753_10155349992975808_8109879105119322112_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=a09f7dba904b845b929aa69a7df40323&oe=5BBB27D7

I have been calling a white female night fury for years now! Years! She's so pretty and her skin is actually sparkling like gems. I wonder if that's gonna be a thing?

What do you all think? Any predictions for the movie?

1 minute ago, Jingle Jangle said:

How, I'm a bit surprised there is going to be a another New How to Train Your Dragon movie considering the success of the second movie. But I do like the series, and happy to see it continue.

I think this movie has been in the works since the second movie came out. They also have some mini series on Netflix if you haven't seen them, they're really good! I can't watch them anymore unfortunately (no more Netflix) but I enjoyed them while I could.

2 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Wait: Toothless isn't a girl?

I've only watched the first one, and it was forever ago, but I remember it was OK by Dreamworks standards. 

Toothless is in fact a boy dragon. In HTTYD 2 someone important (no spoilers) also tells Hiccup that Toothless is the same age as him! Which is apparently why they get along so well xD

Ooh another night fury! I hope it's a female and her and Toothless get to have little baby night furies.

On that note...where are the Hiccup x Astrid kids I've been wanting to see? I guess they're still a bit too young for that to be acceptable...but they could age them up. That'd be adorable but I bet Astrid would be a holy terror while pregnant lol, poor Hiccup.

Just saw this poster on facebook actually. I loved both movies! Dragons are always a plus for me.

Well, that's coming out this year. Or not, next spring I guess. Jeez Dreamworks, give me a reason to bother watching something, would you?

It is one of Dreamwork's better series, even if 2 rubbed me up the wrong way because of how it handled SPOILERS.

Totally echoing the calls the new dragon's likely female, that's kind of what you'd expect. Can't really tell anything else from this though, it's unlikely to be anything more than a year or two after 2.

4 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

Ooh another night fury! I hope it's a female and her and Toothless get to have little baby night furies.

On that note...where are the Hiccup x Astrid kids I've been wanting to see? I guess they're still a bit too young for that to be acceptable...but they could age them up. That'd be adorable but I bet Astrid would be a holy terror while pregnant lol, poor Hiccup.

Just saw this poster on facebook actually. I loved both movies! Dragons are always a plus for me.

It is confirmed that the white one is a female! And also the official artwork for the characters has been released so I don't see this one taking place more than three years after the second one, they don't look old enough. I'm looking forward to it!

4 hours ago, Dayni said:

Well, that's coming out this year. Or not, next spring I guess. Jeez Dreamworks, give me a reason to bother watching something, would you?

It is one of Dreamwork's better series, even if 2 rubbed me up the wrong way because of how it handled SPOILERS.

Totally echoing the calls the new dragon's likely female, that's kind of what you'd expect. Can't really tell anything else from this though, it's unlikely to be anything more than a year or two after 2.

I don't pay attention to spoilers personally and I loved 2 xD It obviously is in a cave and her scales are sparkling like gems so...? I'm not sure, I just know I've been calling white night fury since the first one came out! I even made a white night fury! (No art, my art skills stink)

2 hours ago, Dandy Druid said:

So if Toothless is the Night Fury, would that make this lady dragon the White Fury?

So far popular names are Light Fury, Day Fury, Snow Fury, and Winter Fury. Nothing confirmed yet though!

8 minutes ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

And also the official artwork for the characters has been released so I don't see this one taking place more than three years after the second one, they don't look old enough.

You never know, they could pull a Lion King and age them up via a time skip. But I doubt it.

1 minute ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

I don't pay attention to spoilers personally and I loved 2 xD It obviously is in a cave and her scales are sparkling like gems so...? I'm not sure, I just know I've been calling white night fury since the first one came out! I even made a white night fury! (No art, my art skills stink)

No, I'm saying spoilers because I wanted to not spoil for those who hadn't seen it.

Spoiler

I think they way they handled the whole bit with Stoick's death and Hiccup taking over Berk didn't work personally, just kind of rubbed off the wrong way. It feels quite rushed and while Hiccup could have been forgiving to Toothless because of the situation, I still didn't like how it was handled imo. The ending with Toothless becoming an alpha was also strange to me.

Doesn't help that I am not a fan of the villain at all, partly because of how he's able to control the dragons being boring and disappointing. Which might not be a direct thing related to above, but considering how he does it is also a spoiler...

I know it's a bit more of a personal thing, but it's my opinion on this.

20 minutes ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

So far popular names are Light Fury, Day Fury, Snow Fury, and Winter Fury. Nothing confirmed yet though!

Light Fury is my fave, mainly because it rhymes.