Fire Emblem: The Ultimate, Top-Secret Plan to Kill Zephiel that Eliwood Does Not Know About

GlitchWarrior

Last night I had a weird dream. On the way between chapters 12 and 13, Dorcas has a dream about Zephiel becoming a madman and taking over the world (cough, fe6, cough), so he tells Hector. The two wonder about it, and ask Hannah when she joins the company, eventually realizing it's a vision and that Zephiel must die; however, that wouldn't fly with Eliwood, hence the name of the topic. The dream ended before Hector and Dorcas actually killed Zephiel, but all I remember for sure was that Serra kept trying to figure out their Ultimate, Top-Secret Plan to Kill Zephiel so she could blab to Eliwood or whatever...

8 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

And then Dorcas got his mutton poisoned.

Ba dum tss!

One time I dreamt I was in a FE game and I asked somebody where the healer was and got "he's gone" as a response so I went "you mean he's DEAD?!" And that's all I remember because it was a long time ago lol. But I love dreams like this!

5 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

One time I dreamt I was in a FE game and I asked somebody where the healer was and got "he's gone" as a response so I went "you mean he's DEAD?!" And that's all I remember because it was a long time ago lol. But I love dreams like this!

I once dreamt that I ended up having a heart-to-heart with Severa who was apparently still grieving over her parents' deaths and got thanked for it.

All the while I was confused about why that particular situation under those very circumstances.

17 minutes ago, Light Strategist said:

I once dreamt that I ended up having a heart-to-heart with Severa who was apparently still grieving over her parents' deaths and got thanked for it.

All the while I was confused about why that particular situation under those very circumstances.

My dream was before Awakening came out.

40 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

When people have these dreams, does it just look like a typical 2D cutscene, or are you actually looking at an anime person with your own eyes?

For me it was a 2D cutscene. Felt odd.

3 hours ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

When people have these dreams, does it just look like a typical 2D cutscene, or are you actually looking at an anime person with your own eyes?

Mine was live action and it was EPIC.

A few days(nights?) ago I had a weird dream about Julius singing opera, and then walking along a riverbank and an alligator or crocodile jumped like a huge distance out of the water in the form of a first person cutscene and scared the crap outta me and then julius turned into Mexican Chrom and threw the gator back into the water. Then I woke up.

My dreams change character and perspective all the time (when I have them)

2 hours ago, Pengaius said:

and then julius turned into Mexican Chrom and threw the gator back into the water.

Somebody please make fanart of that.