I Made The Worst Returning Roster

TheGoodHoms

I'm the kind of person who turns to the strangest of things to pass the time and in the latest of these endeavors I decided to determine who from Super Smash Bros. 4 would return in Smash 5... by flipping a coin! Here are my results.

Luigi, Bowser, Donkey Kong, Link, Sheik, Gonondorf, Toon Link, Samus, Meta Knight, King Dedede, Jigglypuff, Mewtwo, Lucario, Captain Falcon, Ness, Lucas, Marth, Roy, Pit, Olimar, Sonic, Rosalina & Luma, Greninja, Robin, Corrin, Dark Pit, Shulk, Duck Hunt, Mega Man, Pac-Man, Ryu, Mii Brawler, Mii Gunner.

Pretty terrible right? Please don't take this seriously though. Nintendo obviously won't be choosing characters by the literal flip of a coin. Feel free to try this yourself and share your results here. Or just discuss how to make the worst Smash Bros. roster ever.

Interesting, can you go in depth on your coin flipping method?

At least the blond bros are still both there.

(Link and Shulk fist bump)

8 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Interesting, can you go in depth on your coin flipping method?

It was a really simple set up. I flipped a quarter and if it landed on heads the character was in and if it was tails the character was out.

Image result for x men first class i am going to move the coin

Edited by TheGoodHoms

3 minutes ago, TheGoodHoms said:

It was a really simple set up. I flipped a quarter and if it landed on heads the character was in and if it was tails the character was out.

Oh derp. I thought it would be more complicated for some reason.

lmao, you got the Mii Gunner and Brawler, but not the Swordfighter.

I'm pretty sure people would be rioting most about no Diddy Kong and no Fox.  Oh, and obviously people would be wondering where the hell Mario went.  Not even Doctor Mario is there to fill his shoes.

• 2 weeks later...