Your favorite character is the main character of their own game

Perkilator

I got a little inspired by the “least favorite as a Lord” thread, so I figured I should take my contrasting take on it!

I’d do something like a Valentia side-story with Clive as the main character.

DISCLAIMER: If this has been done already, I apologize for inadvertently ripping it off.

I'm gonna pick multiple characters because I can.

Oboro's Beautiful Hoshidan Princess Dress Up: If it means I get to see the 'Boro donning several gorgeous styles, then I'm all for it.  Bonus if it follows the format of America's Top Model and I get to be a total snobbish bitch to all the contestants during the set up.

The Village of Mozu: Would just be a spiritual successor of Stardew Valley/Harvest Moon, but with Nohrian/Hoshidan flair.  It'd take place probably before or after the events of Fates.  Definitely would play that, especially if they actually integrated Asian farm goods like rice.

Lovable Catria: Would be a dating sim where you get cucked if you go for the most ideal partner (Marth).  That could be either hilarious or really sad depending on how well it's done.  Abel, Warren, Cain, and Wrys are all eligible partners.  That's right, I said Abel, Est.

Alvis's Full House(s): Would be about managing the Velthomer, Dozel, and Freege households a la The Sims style.  The game starts with Reptor and Langobalt drowning in a pool after Alvis went and sold the pool's ladder, and then he intentionally sets the barbecue on fire, with Sigurd getting caught in that fire.  10/10 game.

So mine would be like Spy Ops with Matthew? I'm not entirely sure Stealth would work entirely in an FE, the few chapters that HAVE tried haven't done it so hot. 

A story of Zihark & Tormod freeing enslaved Laguz however sounds really rad.

A boozy Bard going from town to town wooing local towns-girls? Yeah, sure.

Alternatively, a nerdy Dark Mage traveling the world, trying to discover its secrets would be cool.

Well, Lucina is just the tritagonist in Awakening, so technically she could get a game where she is the MC. I'd lean towards some single-player stuff, with time-travel mechanics... Not in a point&click style but something like Blades of Time with hack'n'slash elements. That, or a whole Fire Emblem from her point of view.

Rebecca deserves her own game though, so some RPG with lots of hunting and bows would be cool. Yeah, I think an RPG would be kinda the only thing that could work for her, as I'm not a fan a hunting-simulators.

Leon could get a dating sim, or derss-up game, but I'm not sure I would play that..........I simply find these kind of games super boring......

Edited by coldhand25

Sanaki would manage Begnion as a country, and solve crimes to make her kingdom a better place. In other words FE x Ace attorney please.

Now how in the world could one make a powerhouse like Zelgius work as a main protagonist? For an FE, seeing as he dies before the end of Radiant Dawn, it'd have to be a prequel-midquel set before and then during Path of Radiance; You go through his time training with Greil, to meeting Sephiran and donning his new black armor and ego, to his life as leader of the Begnion Central Army prior to and then during Ike's involvement in the wars through both games. But I think it would need to end before his death at the end of RD, because I'm not sure how you'd keep that battle intact while suddenly being required to lose the fight. Overall this would probably work better as a short gaiden game, without actually being Gaiden.

Otherwise...I dunno, have him be the main character of a Soul Calibur-style fighting game? It's harder than I thought to come up with something that isn't "Be the Lu Bu of Fire Emblem Warriors". 'Course I would love to see that, if nothing else.

Female Morgan: Insert Awakening pre-midquel involving the child units. Maybe actually show what Morgan's future was like and why it's different from the other future. I mean what else could you do?

Edited by Baron the Shining Blade

Elincia is already a lord/main character in RD part 2, so her game would just be an expansion of that. And it would be glorious! 

3 hours ago, coldhand25 said:

Well, Lucina is just the tritagonist in Awakening, so technically she could get a game where she is the MC. I'd lean towards some single-player stuff, with time-travel mechanics... Not in a point&click style but something like Blades of Time with hack'n'slash elements. That, or a whole Fire Emblem from her point of view.

Several ideas for this including:

Awakening prequel from her perspective to hammer home the dark times at every turn.

Awakening sequel with (young) Lucina as the Lord having grown into the role after something happened to Chrom preventing him from doing so. Think Eliwood's situation in Binding Blade.

Or a journey following Lucina's perspective set when Owain, Inigo and Severa went to help Anankos (by neither telling nor admitting to anyone that they had any information whatsoever).

Edited by Light Strategist

We follow the upbringing and fall of the Goddess of Thunder herself who defended House Friege to the very end. We see she's a very complex person with love for a man who may or may not be the end of the world, and we follow his story in the DLC, the true ending.

Ishtar would be the most powerful unit, and she would practice AoE attacks on enemies with her thunder magic.

After Ike falls at the hands of the fearsome black knight, Mist must take up ragnell in his stead and seek revenge on the killer of both her brother and father.

Lets ignore the rather bad ramifications that sorren being taken out of radiant dawn would have on the plot of part 3.

10 hours ago, Ertrick36 said:

The Village of Mozu: Would just be a spiritual successor of Stardew Valley/Harvest Moon, but with Nohrian/Hoshidan flair.  It'd take place probably before or after the events of Fates.  Definitely would play that, especially if they actually integrated Asian farm goods like rice.

I would play this in a heartbeat. Also:

Cookin' Mozu: Food from the Heart - A hodge-podge of a cooking/dating sim game taking place after Revelations, likely. "After the war, Mozu enters her next grand battle: filling up every empty belly with food made with love and care! Follow Mozu as she conquers the kitchen - and hearts! Upgrade kitchen utensils and restaurant to attract customers from all over the world! Discover delicious recipes native to Nohr and Hoshido to fill up Mozu's Cookbook! Take care of her garden to grow fresh ingredients to boost meal quality and the kitchen's reputation! Reconnect with old war buddies over hot meals and grow closer than ever before! So many stomachs, so little time! Better get started!" i died a little writing this

Way of the Bushido: Sunflower - A open world RPG starring Hinata. Run around and challenge random people to fights, where Hinata can get ganged up on by other passersby. Upgrade his sword using parts from defeated enemies; he gets them by repeatedly kicking their prone bodies. Open up a dojo given to Hinata by Izana and bully people into joining. Find and defeat Kagero to become the sensei of the dojo, so the students don't get curbstomped every time Hinata steps foot outside it. Ally Hinata with the shogunate Anankos, the foreigners Elise or the rebels Takumi to discover different events and endings. i straight up ripped off way of the samurai 4

Hector is pretty much the star of his own game thanks to the unlockable Hector mode in FE7. If he had his own game however it'd probably be a hack n' slash because of his wild self taught fighting style. Also he would probably pump iron and drink protein shakes in between battles to gain new abilities and stat increases.

12 minutes ago, TheGoodHoms said:

Hector is pretty much the star of his own game thanks to the unlockable Hector mode in FE7. If he had his own game however it'd probably be a hack n' slash because of his wild self taught fighting style. Also he would probably pump iron and drink protein shakes in between battles to gain new abilities and stat increases.

So basically FE Warriors with just Hector?

1 hour ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

So basically FE Warriors with just Hector?

I was thinking it would have been on a smaller scale than Warriors. Enemies would be stronger and would come in smaller packs.

Canas, who of course starts looking into more cryptic arcane magic after Blazing Sword. Highlights would include surviving the snowstorm (You really think I want to see that be the end of it?), exploring ancient places in Elibe and a finale where the whole family (And yes, I kind of want Nino to count) has to fight off Bern's dragons from Ilia.

In terms of gameplay I'm actually going to suggest something similar to Myst in a 3D environment (much as I initially thought Uncharted, I doubt the combat would work), taking more of the puzzle and exploration elements and requiring research to figure out problems in the game. With combat, I think it could either be turn-based RPG (Easy to do, though I don't think that would work as well imo) or TPS which takes advantage of using magic in the combat system (I would love to see this, unrealistic as it is).