Your favorite character is the main character of their own game

Perkilator

Stahl's Secret Missions has a rather nice ring to it. It could work as an interesting expansion pack, with more unique levels and maps and a wider array of victory conditions than what was in Awakening. I'd love to see some commando-like action in a Fire Emblem game, where you have limited troops available that aren't one man armies, but if you pick and choose your targets wisely, and press forward with stealth and smarts, you can beat even the most challenging of levels.

It'd also be a chance to see Stahl interact with his spouse outside of supports and combat, which could be sweet considering he's the only character with a guaranteed happy marriage no matter who his wife is.

I see Kellam's going a few ways:

1. He's secretly a Time Lord... but since I don't watch Doctor Who, I don't know what he'd do.
  2. In-between chapters (or when he's benched not present for the level), Kellam is secretly an intergalactic, inter-dimensional, time-traveling, space cowboy ninja pirate vigilante policeman bounty-hunter. Come on, that sounds so ridiculous, it has to work! And just think of the gameplay... and it's totally not one of my weirder headcanons!
  3. A game where you have to get people to notice Kellam. You can go the anti-stealth route, the annoying route where you get in everyone's way, you can try to make Kellam more sociable, or  you can do acts of great courage and renown so that people have to remember him.
  4. A more cinematic, thoughtful game of Kellam wandering the earth in his single ending, helping people in need, working without thanks or recognition, and seeing the world at large. We could see Kellam's more thoughtful side appear, and have a few lessons and moments were small acts of kindness hand have a larger impact

For Laurent's game, you would have to balance finding things to research, funding scientific projects, actually performing said research yourself, hiring workers and scientists, and traveling the world to share your discoveries. Having to keep his wife happy, fending off bandit attacks, and choosing how to Laurent interacts with his alternative self, could be interesting side objectives to make the game more unique.

Panne's would be a more mature Tunnel Town you know what, that actually does sound interesting. Having to revive the Taugel race by finding survivors and...*cough* the other method, building a colony, fending off bandit attacks, finding food and other resources, and having to create a culture all on your own. It would also be awesome if they took a page out of King of Dragon's Pass's book by having random events with multiple solutions and consequences for how you resolved them, and you also would have to engage in diplomacy with other nations. It would also be cool if there were multiple endings depending on the development and history of the colony.

Also, IS, where is my DLC about the Tragicomedy Adventures of Valbar, Leon, and Kamui!?!? I want to see how they met, what Valbar's family looked like and how he saved/met Leon, why they hired Kamui, how they hijacked a pirate ship to get to Barth, and all the events before and inbetween when they get recruited to the very end of Echoes!

1 hour ago, Harvey said:

Raven makes sense to have his tale with Lucius. It takes place before  or after the events of fe7 and his goal is to fulfill his revenge.

Doesn't he get over his grudge with Ostia in one of his endings though?

Edited by DisobeyedCargo

4 hours ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Doesn't he get over his grudge with Ostia in one of his endings though?

Well yeah..but he didn't find the one that killed his parents right?

let's see what to do with Severa. Oh how about a small mini story about her time spent alone after she got to the past. Like she wanders about taking on some mercenary jobs here and there and at some point gets a job with nelson and meets up with holland and helps with his problems for a time before chrom and the shepherds show up. 

Edited by Otts486

A game with Velouria when she has to collected trash/stuff she likes  , the purpose is to manage the resources and used them to collect a maximum of "things with history behind them" . The name should be called "Fire emblem heroes"! (or "Velouria crossing ").

Fire Emblem Fates featuring Takumi as the main character would basically be just like the Crown of Nibelung manga except replace Leo with Takumi as the main character, and we'd be seeing Hoshido and their royal family's perspective of the war more often than Nohr's. This also means Oboro and Hinata would have more prominence since they are Takumi's retainers, and I can imagine them being the secondary protagonists.

Edited by Erureido

7 minutes ago, Erureido said:

Fire Emblem Fates featuring Takumi as the main character would basically be just like the Crown of Nibelung manga except replace Leo with Takumi as the main character, and we'd be seeing Hoshido and their royal family's perspective of the war more often than Nohr's. This also means Oboro and Hinata would have more prominence since they are Takumi's retainers, and I can imagine them being the secondary protagonists.

Although It probably would be a lot shorter then Crown of Nibelung, seeing how Takumi joins Corrin much sooner then Leo