Fire Emblem Heroes Wishlist

Elincia

Your list of characters that you want that are currently not in heroes yet. 

My list consists of Geoffrey, Lucia, Calill, Lex, Quan, Ethlyn, and possibly a RD Elincia alt.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kieran Kieran Kieran Kieran Kieran Kieran PLZ

Also:

- Ranulf
- Marcia
- Elincia alt, preferably bride so I can have a "wedding" between her and RD Ike via an S support.
- Summer Ike alt, one that has him showing off his rippling abs and pectorals as well as those biceps. <3 So basically, summer RD Ike.
- Silas
- Sain
- Fiora

Edited by Anacybele

Canas. I wouldn't be surprised if I was willing to whale, he's the last bet the game has I would because Leaf and Finn are in and there's not much else I'm madly wanting that isn't in already.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Kieran Kieran Kieran Kieran Kieran Kieran PLZ

Also:

- Ranulf
- Marcia
- Elincia alt, preferably bride so I can have a "wedding" between her and RD Ike via an S support.
- Summer Ike alt, one that has him showing off his rippling abs and pectorals as well as those biceps. <3 So basically, summer RD Ike.
- Silas
- Sain
- Fiora

They should have given us a Bride Elincia! Would have made way more sense than Sanaki. 

Of the characters I think happen to stand a chance of getting into the game sooner rather than later, I really, really want:

• Canas
  • Pent
  • Louise
  • Lugh
  • Ross
  • Maribelle

I think all of them ranked highly enough in CYL to have a shot at getting in sometime this year. I've got a lot of favorite characters, but I'm not sure if they'll ever be popular enough to earn IS some money. I'd really like to see Elice, Wolf, Valbar, Luthier, Saleh, Ewan, Tibarn, Naesala, any of the herons Rafiel, Nailah, Edward, Leonardo, Pelleas, Brady, and Yukimura. 

For me at this point warning: incoming laundry list, it's Haar, Shinon, Volke, Jill, Nolan, Ashnard, Jarod, Kliff, Jesse, Rudolf, Gharnef, Lewyn and/or Ced, Lex, Erinys, Brigid and/or Febail, Patty, Altena, Travant, Reptor, Lombard, Miledy, Gonzalez, Sin, Perceval, Zeiss, Pent, Louise, Sain, Heath, Gerik, Cormag, Duessel, Caellach, Sumia, Maribelle, Gregor, Basilio, Gangrel, Walhart, Brady, Cynthia, Noire, Mozu, Charlotte, Orochi, Flora, Forrest, Kiragi, Caeldori, Mitama, Ophelia, Nina and possibly more guys and girls that slipped my mind while typing this.

If beasts/laguz weren't a lost cause, then Tibarn, Caineghis, Naesala, Ranulf, Dheginsea, Kaden, Keaton, and Velouria would be on my list as well.

Jill, Ilyana, Stefan, Volke, Pelleas, Lucia, the Herons, HAAR, Tibarn, NAILAH, Kurthnaga, Ranulf, Naesala, Shinon, Geoffrey, Tauroneo, (maybe Altina if we do a Heroes past), Calil, Sigrun, Edward, Nolan, Volug, just give me Tellius IS!!

I'd also like more Awakening, such as:
Say'ri, Nah, Yen'fay, and Priam

Jake, Wolf, Sedgar, Roshea, Vyland, Hardin(shadow dragon/non evil variant), Horace, Etzel, Lena, Julian, Forsyth, Python,  Kamui(fe2/15), Valbar, Deen, Conrad, Jeese, Tomas, Dolph, Macellan, Midia, Astram, Lorenz(my one eyed old man crush), Arran, Samson, Elice, Sigurn, Tanith, Aran(RD), Belf, Reiden, Robert, Arlen, Phina, Caesar, Radd, Luthier, Rath, Geoffrey, Lugh, Moulder, Haar, Shinon, Bastian, Nolan, Leonardo, Edward, Tauroneo, Boyd, Rhys, Stefan, Wolt, Alen, Lance, Dieck, Dorothy, Sue, Gonzalez, Thea, Echidna, Perceval, Igrene, Hugh, Melady, Douglas, Wallace, Oswin, Canas, Fiora, Legault, Pent, Louise, Farina, Karla, Gerik, Natasha, Tethys, Duessel, Cormag, Saleh, Rennac, Knoll, Orsin, Halvan, Tanya, Marty, Fred, Mareeta, Salem, Homer, Amalda, Conomor, Galzus, Lex, Quan, Ethlyn, Jamke, Lewyn, Brigid, Oifey, Shannan, Iuchar, Iucharba, Tine, Arthur(nerd one), Altena...

...Medeus, Gharnef, Eremiya, Murdock, Galle, Brunnya, Jahn, Idunn, Nergal, Linus, Limstella, Ephidel, Brendan, Sonia, Teodor(you know. Teodor), Uhai, Caellach, Orson, Riev, Selena(the camus one), Glen, Petrine, Bertram, Ashnard, Jarod, Lekain, Levail, Ludveck, Septimus, Valtome, Reptor, Lombard, Travant, Aida, Bloom(ing onions), Ishtore, Hilda, Manfroy, Raydrik, Veld, and Kempf(made in americaTM).

among others.

oh, and denning, because id be interested in seeing how the fuck they could possibly handle him.

Edited by NobodiePichu

25 minutes ago, Elincia said:

They should have given us a Bride Elincia! Would have made way more sense than Sanaki. 

Yeah, not to mention Elincia is surely more popular too. I still will never understand why Sanaki got that alt... Even if she would appeal to...certain people.

Kurthnaga! Revisiting Tellius relatively recently,  he's shot to the top of my list (clearly by the avatar). I also really like the Tellius Dragon designs - my favorite after Ninian's. While I sadly don't expect to see him for a while (if at all), I already know my wallet would be in trouble. 

Others: 
- Generally Laguz / Beast units
- Rinea
- Nils
- Xane
- Selena
- Heath

47 minutes ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

Say'ri, Nah, Yen'fay, and Priam

That was rather shocking since most fans actually would love for Priam to be retconned into nonexistence. Glad there are others that like the Tellius series that don't mind Priam. 

As for me:

• Sumia
  • Libra
  • Gregor
  • Say'ri
  • Nyna
  • Kris
  • Gharnef
  • Quan
  • Lewyn
  • Validar
  • Gangrel
  • Walhart
  • Perceval
  • Melady
  • Niime

23 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

That was rather shocking since most fans actually would love for Priam to be retconned into nonexistence. Glad there are others that like the Tellius series that don't mind Priam. 

Well that's mostly because Priam existing doesn't destroy my ship! XD

I forgot to mention these. Alts that I'd like but that I don't want to show up until we get new characters:

Queen Micaiah / Light Priestess Micaiah

Queen Elincia

Red armor Zelgius

Yeah, the Priam haters are probably Ike x Soren fanboys that want Ike to be gay. :/

Priam doesn't mess with my ship either. Though Ike leaving kinda does... Though I just like to think the Outrealm business makes pretty much any ship possible.

Edited by Anacybele

12 minutes ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

Well that's mostly because Priam existing doesn't destroy my ship! XD

I forgot to mention these. Alts that I'd like but that I don't want to show up until we get new characters:

Queen Micaiah / Light Priestess Micaiah

Queen Elincia

Red armor Zelgius

10 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, the Priam haters are probably Ike x Soren fanboys that want Ike to be gay. :/

Priam doesn't mess with my ship either. Though Ike leaving kinda does... Though I just like to think the Outrealm business makes pretty much any ship possible.

IKE X ELINCIA FTW!!!

Though unlikely that IS will ever go that route, even if we get a remake. ;-;

13 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

1 minute ago, omegaxis1 said:

IKE X ELINCIA FTW!!!

While I'm not an Ike x Elincia shipper myself, I despise his ending >.> But I'd be perfectly happy if they gave him multiple endings! ^.^

This is why we have Heroes though.

Ike x Elincia S support anyone?

1 minute ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

While I'm not an Ike x Elincia shipper myself, I despise his ending >.> But I'd be perfectly happy if they gave him multiple endings! ^.^

This is why we have Heroes though.

So who do you ship Ike with?

5 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

IKE X ELINCIA FTW!!!

I dunno, they're pretty pairing happy these days, but they're also overly faithful when it comes to remakes, so it's basically like 50/50. I wish I could march in there, show them that family I've got in my sig, and say "wouldn't this make a cute family?" Not that they'd have to make the entire thing canon, just maybe link the son to Ike and the daughter to Elincia and make an Ike x Elincia marriage possible a la Awakening and Fates (but actually written properly), but yeah.

3 minutes ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

I S supported CYL Ike with Elincia, yes. ^^

Edited by Anacybele

priam is such a fucking souless reference and desperate grasp to garner nostalgia for the character himself that honestly its kinda laughable. hes not annoying on his own mind you but the only way i can stand him is by divorcing him entirely from anything to do with ike.

some really opininated stuff in the spoilers, idk skip it if ya like ike/elincia and dont wanna get upset.

Spoiler

that and i just dont see any ship with a female character, or like pretty much any character, working out with ike due to the way his character works that its basically always been ooc to me. Elincia/ike especially i dislike since it feels disrespectful to the growth elincia underwent as a character in RD to me, im not saying geoffrey/elincia is particularly steamy either mind you but any attraction to ike elincia has always felt like it worked better as an indicator of childishness and dependence on her part, that her arc over the two games is ultimately mostly about growing out of and becoming a true leader in her own right.

anyways, so long as they dont harp on the ike thing to much with priam i wouldnt mind seeing him in heroes i guess.

... Ranulf, Voulg, Volke, Naihlah, Nassela, Tibarn, Lethe would be nice to see as well.

Okay, that's fine and all, but let's not turn this into an Ike ship thread when it isn't one... Especially since that topic can get really out of hand. I apologize myself for kind of getting a bit into it.

Edited by Anacybele

3 minutes ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

No one actually. Maybe I would ship him more if RD had actual supports... but that's a topic I've already made xD

Though this would probably be better continued through messages? If you'd like :)

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Okay, that's fine and all, but let's not turn this into an Ike ship thread when it isn't one... Especially since that topic can get really out of hand. I apologize myself for kind of getting a bit into it.

Lol XD True. 

7 minutes ago, NobodiePichu said:

priam is such a fucking souless reference and desperate grasp to garner nostalgia for the character himself that honestly its kinda laughable. hes not annoying on his own mind you but the only way i can stand him is by divorcing him entirely from anything to do with ike.

Given that Awakening is a giant reference game, I don't see any problems. Plus, Priam may or may not be Ike's descendant, given the fact that Priam has confirmed neither side. However, he does have Ragnell, blue hair, and also a worn out red cape that seems like it was the one that Ike had worn.