Fire Emblem Heroes Wishlist

Elincia

5 hours ago, NobodiePichu said:

that the reference exists in one big game of references is not my problem. That its one completely devoid of heart is. look this is going to be entirely opinion based probably, but just know at least that i mostly dislike the connections priam has to ike because the way its handled is just trying to evoke the image of the character in order to better sell them to the audience by evoking the audiences nostalgia, as opposed to selling the individual merits of the character themselves and letting us connect the dots after the character has already been sold to us. its a large problem i have with lucina as well, or at least masked lucina. First impressions arent all there is to a character, but they are very fucking important overall.

Reveal hidden contents

i mean, ya knock it down to basics, and why priam is a refernce to ike, is its not to study the character of ike or a background element to please people who notice it, but it is instead used in place of the characters own personality to initially sell that character to the audience. Front and forward we are told this character is connected to ike, this character kinda looks like ike, this character is superficially like ike, you should like this character on first impressions because he is like ike and you like ike.

sure, in his actual support conversation and other tiddbits of dialogue, hes not really like ike and has interesting angels of his own like his almost battlemania something distinctly unlike ike in many ways and serves as an interesting contrast, or his desire to push himself in order to match ikes reputation which is like ike in many ways and serves as an interesting parallel. but hes not really sold to us on those angels, hes sold to us as 'just like ike', not helped by the way the writing treats those elements coming off more as accidental parallels and contrasts that work fine as elements of a character on their own but lose weight when this character is sold to us as 'just like ike'.

Granted a large part of this problem in priams case atleast is that he has no room to actually come into his own as a character, one support conversation and maybe a few lines of dialogue at the end of the game with no overarching influence in the main plot itself, but i still cant really get past the gall they had in selling him the way they did. hence, soulless fucking reference.

...zihark, marcus(old), marcus(young), hannibal, Niime, Yodel, Frost, and Malice would be nice to see in heroes as well.

As someone who likes priam (design is ok as far as awakening goes (still has ugly form fitting armor but actually tries with the inclusion of a not cape) and he isn't a bad concept) I have to say that I agree with this, it only goes to show how a lack of screentime can kill a character.

on the topic I really don't have any enormous preferences but I would like some laguz, black dragons would be nice, who doesn't like cats (rhetorical question), the wolves have a fanbase, I guess I wouldn't have any problems with kitsune and wolveskin, but I would rather not have any beasts if them being here means that taguels get to be a thing, that is something that I pray IS is smart and decides to act like they never happened like they seem to do with other beasts.

and as for alts I would like a mist alt, I'm not going to get my hopes up on that, but I would appreciate that.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I had to choose three from each game:

FE1/11: Lena, Midia, Astram;
FE2/15: Silque, Tatiana, Kliff;
FE3/12: Kris (times two), Cecil, Eremiah;
FE4:       Lex, Lewyn, Tine;
FE5:       Linoan, Mareeta, Fergus;
FE6:       Lugh, Ellen, Larum;
FE7:       Erk, Isadora, Harken;
FE8:       Selena, Cormag, Vanessa;
FE9:       Calill, Largo, Ilyana;
FE10:     Pelleas, Edward, Nolan;
FE13:     Miriel, Sumia, Maribelle;
FE14:     Benny, Reina, Ophelia;
Warriors: Lianne, Rowan, Darios (shut up, Warriors is an FE game too)

Edited by Vaximillian

Tellius and Jugdral (Silesse representation when) in general. From the recent games : Maribelle, Sumia, Miriel, Say'ri, Orochi, Rinkah, Silque, Python&Forsyth.

Also Xane. How did I forget Xane.

Edited by Kori

Selena - The True Real One(such a surprise)

Then for each game, I want the most:

FE8: Selena, Natasha the queen of Jehanna, Glen, Duessel

FE9/10: Calill, Jill, Elincia RD(with an improved Amiti please... she's so much badass in her FE10 version... I know she is the perfect candidate for a Staff Flier but... make more sense for the Younger Elincia not this one) Leanne, Nailah, Heather

FE13: Emmeryn, Flavia/Basilio

FE14: Nyx, Flora

FE15: Silque

Honorable mentions: Tethys, Gerik, Syrene, Cormag, Lethe, Miriel, Reina, Mozu

Edited by RuleOfRose

FE1/3: Phina, Samson, Astram (mainly because Mercurius), Phina, Lena and Julian

FE2: Kliff I guess

FE4: Lex, Azelle, Tine, Ced, Quan, Ethlyn, Altena and Larcei

FE5: Othin, Sara, Linoan, Mareeta and Asbel

FE6: Perceval

FE7: uhm Rath I guess

FE8: Gerik

FE9/10: Jill, Ilyana and Marcia

FE13: Sumia

Also multi post before finished. WELP

Edited by Dengres

I would like Silque, Kliff, Python, Forsyth and Conrad in the game. From Awakening, Sumia, Ricken, Say’ri and Emmeryn. From Fates, Silas, Mozu, Mikoto and Yukimura. Every time I think about Yukimura in Heroes, I imagine his as a Cavalry Dagger unit, being the puppet his "horse". And I am surprised the others Greil Mercenaries' member are not in the game yet.

Spoiler

I was watching Derrick's Radiant Dawn Livestream this saturday and I realised... It's very possible we can see Yune as a Alternative Variation or Legendary Form of Micaiah in the future.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Edward Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm bored of Mia and Ayra. Got an Ayra once and fodder Swift Sparrow to someone else and never pull for her again...

Ilyana, Tibarn, Volug, Shinon , Boyd, Tormod and the Herons.

Also from Fates I want Silas and life will be perfect!!

The big ones left for me now are Lewyn, Jill, Haar, Altena, Ashnard, Knoll, Pelleas, and I would like to see laguz and Xane. Most of the characters on my CYL voting ballots are now in the game.

12 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, the Priam haters are probably Ike x Soren fanboys that want Ike to be gay. :/

This is very dismissive and rude. To avoid derailing another thread because of your Ike fangirlism, I'll just ask you, again, to watch your wording so you don't offend people.

Edited by Book Bro

I think I will just list my top 5: 

Priam because he is my Awakening husbando

Cormag because we have Valter but no Cormag even though that was part of the story in SS and Cormag could wield a sword and be added to the general pool

Glen same as Cormag but make him a lance unit since that is what he fought Valter with

Canas I want someone with eye wear and Canas is my favorite

Laguz all of them, and yes I know it is silly to list a whole lot of units as one but I want them all

57 minutes ago, Book Bro said:

This is very dismissive and rude. To avoid derailing another thread because of your Ike fangirlism, I'll just ask you, again, to watch your wording so you don't offend people.

Strange, you're the first and only person to have an issue with it. And there were others that responded too.

Edited by Anacybele

Sorted by banner. My most desired characters are in bold.

Yes, I'm aware I have a Tellius bias. I don't care. Tellius has the most characters, and most of them are more interesting than in other games in the series.

Redeemers of Grado:

Cormag (Sacred Stones) (5 star) (Flying lance)

Knoll (Sacred Stones) (3-4 star) (Blue tome infantry)

Natasha (Sacred Stones) (3-4 star) (Infantry healer)

Duessel (Sacred Stones) (GHB) (Axe cavalry)

Heroes of Crimea:

Kieran (Radiant Dawn) (3-4 star) (Axe cavalry)

Astrid (Radiant Dawn) (5 star) (Bow cavalry)

Bastian (Radiant Dawn) (3-4 star) (Green tome infantry)

Geoffery (Radiant Dawn) (5 star) (Lance cavalry)

Renning (Radiant Dawn) (GHB, fought as Bertram) (Sword cavalry)

Heroes of Daein:

Jill (Radiant Dawn) (3/4 star) (Flying lance)

Zihark (Radiant Dawn) (3/4 star) (Sword infantry)

Haar (Radiant Dawn) (5 star) (Flying axe)

Tauroneo (Radiant Dawn) (5 star) (Armored sword)

Pelleas (Radiant Dawn) (TT reward) (Red tome infantry)

Heroes of the Laguz:

Tibarn (Radiant Dawn) (5 star) (Flying green claw)

Reyson (Radiant Dawn) (5 star) (Colorless, no-weapon flying) (Weapon slot replaced with selectable Sing buffs)

Tormod (Radiant Dawn) (3-4 star) (Red infantry mage)

Stefan (Radiant Dawn) (5 star) (Infantry sword)

Ena (Radiant Dawn) (TT Reward) (Red breath infantry)

Dheginsea (Radiant Dawn) (Legendary) (Armored red breath)

Reliable Turncoats:

Volke (Radiant Dawn) (5 star) (Dagger infantry)

Shinon (Radiant Dawn) (5 star) (Bow infantry)

Nasir (Radiant Dawn) (5 star) (Blue breath infantry)

Naesala (Radiant Dawn) (GHB) (Flying blue claw)

Sephiran (Radiant Dawn) (Legendary) (High attack staff infantry)

Edited by Etheus

2 minutes ago, Etheus said:

Yes, I'm aware I have a Tellius bias. I don't care. Tellius has the most characters, and most of them are more interesting than in other games in the series.

Heroes of Daein:

Pelleas (Radiant Dawn) (TT reward) (Blue tome infantry)

Heroes of the Laguz:

Dheginsea (Radiant Dawn) (Legendary) (Armored red breath)

Reliable Turncoats:

TELLIUS FTW!
Wouldn't Pelleas be a red mage though? Since most dark magic users in Heroes are red and light magic users are blue?

I may would add Kurthnaga instead of Dheginsea and save Dheg for a Heroes Past banner with Altina! Which I really REALLY want.

LOL at the Reliable Turncoats xD

2 minutes ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

TELLIUS FTW!
Wouldn't Pelleas be a red mage though? Since most dark magic users in Heroes are red and light magic users are blue?

I may would add Kurthnaga instead of Dheginsea and save Dheg for a Heroes Past banner with Altina! Which I really REALLY want.

Point taken. I had just always associated Pelleas with the color blue - namely because he wears it and I associate dark magic with blue/purple. 

I avoided Kurthaga because.... I dislike him. I consider him to be useless and uninteresting.

I kind of consider both Dheginsea and Altina to be worthy of a legendary slot, and I highly doubt they'd release two legends at once.

I also laughed at Reliable Turncoats. I just thought of it and had to post it.

On 03/06/2018 at 11:37 PM, Troykv said:

The Dawn Brigade (Edward, Leonardo, Nolan, Laura and Leonardo)

Didn't know you were that big of a Leonardo fan. I guess you really love your calm and collected dudes. Am I right?

Spoiler

Kidding, did you mean to put Aran instead or Fiona? I think you meant to put Aran. 

On 6/4/2018 at 11:57 AM, Anacybele said:

Wow, I'm shocked I'm the only person that mentioned Kieran given the tiny number of axe cavs in Heroes right now.

I want Keiran, too.

Out of the Tellius men, I want Boyd or Tibarn more, however.

Most of the recognizable Tellius females (Mist, Elincia, Neph, Mia) are all in the game. I guess Lethe, Ilyana, Astrid and Marcia spring to mind. 

13 hours ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

TELLIUS FTW!

I think it's because he's also a Thunder Magic User.

5 hours ago, Icelerate said:

Didn't know you were that big of a Leonardo fan. I guess you really love your calm and collected dudes. Am I right?

Reveal hidden contents

Kidding, did you mean to put Aran instead or Fiona? I think you meant to put Aran. 

Yeah, it was supposed to say Aran, but personally I'm not that interested in him compared with older bros and Laura xD

Arion, Travant and Beowulf from Fe4

Dorothy, Hugh and Yahn from Fe6

Geitz, Guy, Bartre, Nergal and Renault from Fe7

Orson, Rennac and Vanessa from Fe8

Ashnard and Makalov from Fe9

Brady, Gregor, Owain and Noire from 13

Reina from 14

Luthier and Python from 15

It's quite a list when I type it down like that. But there are actually quite few of my favourites in game atm.

On 04.06.2018 at 9:31 PM, Anacybele said:

Strange, you're the first and only person to have an issue with it. And there were others that responded too.

Why does it matter how many people express their issue with it? The burden of keeping it polite and inoffensive lies on the one making the statement, not those reacting on it.

On 6/3/2018 at 11:23 PM, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Sain, Wil, Rath, Canas, Fiora, Heath

Well Canas is officially entering the game (in some way or another) so I guess my answer for FE7 changes to Sain, Wil, Rath, Fiora, Heath, and Isadora

Mine is not very big

• Hugh
  • Kliff
  • Geoffrey
  • Nailah
  • Rafiel
  • Xane
  • Kurthnaga
  • Vanessa
  • Ced
  • Fury or whatever her name is now
  • Levyn
  • Seasonal Oboro
  • Legendary/Seasonal Innes
  • Legendary Takumi not going to happen sadly, right?

By game

FE1/3/SD/New mystery: Elice, Nagi, Bantu, and Cecil

Gaiden/Echoes: Silque, Kliff, and Kamui

Genealogy: Lex, Azel, Dew, Patty, Brighid, Ced, and Lewyn

776: Tanya, Orsin, Sara, and Dagdar

Binding Blade: Lugh, Hugh, Melady, Gale

Blazing sword: Pent, Louise, Erk, Athos, and Leila

Sacred stones: Ross

Path of radiance/ Radiant Dawn: Ranulf, The dawn brigade, Tibarn, Vika, and Sigrun

Awakening: Noire, Say'ri, Nah, Bastillo, and Flavia

Fates: Forrest, Charlotte, Midori, Mitama, Nina, Selkie, Velouria, and Benny

Edited by Bankai

Male

• Wolf
  • Sedgar
  • Regular Hardin
  • Kellam (sorry, I tried to see him, but I just can't)
  • Gangrel
  • Nils
  • Kliff
  • Othin

Female

• Aversa
  • Miledy
  • Altenna

Shadow Dragon: Elice

Shadows of Valencia: Kliff, Mycen, Forsyth, Python, Valbar, Conrad, Tatiana, Rinea, Silque

Blazing Blade: Kent, Sain, Erk, Rath, Dart, Nils

Awakening: Sumia, Ricken, Panne, Gregor, Libra, Say'ri, Basillo, Owain, Gangrel, Walhart, Maribelle, Noire

Also, every dancer/bard/heron in the series (including ones from the games I never played): Phina, Sylvia, Laylea, Lewyn, Lara, Homer, Larum, Effin, Tethys, Reyson, Leanne, Ragiel

There is no way they are going to make Lewyn a refresher and give him the BST penalty. They are going to have him rock Forseti and he's going to be a monster.

Maybe they'll make Homer one though.