Fire Emblem Heroes Wishlist

Elincia

☆ Tellius summer seasonals, please.

☆ More Tellius characters in general. Personally, I would love to see Kurth. We have, I think, all the dragons in the entire franchise except Tellius...like why?

☆ More Magvel, jugdral and Valentia characters.

Instead of super interesting characters, we're getting characters like Karla..seriously, who even recruits her? 

Edited by Skyla

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In no particular order...

GBA Era: Duessel, Moulder || Leila, Fargus, Selena (FE8)
Tellius: Nolan, Jill, Haar, Astrid, Shinon, Tibarn, Bastian, Volke
Awakening: Cynthia, Gregor, Severa, Basilio || Walhart, Gangrel
Fates: Flora
Valentia: Mycen || Emma

Would it be wrong to have characters from Tokyo Mirage Sessions and Warriors in Heroes? (They’re both Fire Emblem too, you know, so shut up)

Edited by Perkilator

2 hours ago, Perkilator said:

Would it be wrong to have characters from Tokyo Mirage Sessions and Warriors in Heroes? (They’re both Fire Emblem too, you know, so shut up)

Not at all. There some TMS and Warriors fans here of course. I include myself in the former. In case my sig doesn't make that clear enough. And no need to be aggressive about it, SF is chill about the two spin offs.

However, last year, one of the FEH developers said TMS was not suited for the world of FEH in an interview, or something like that. They said that whilst behind their back planning the Spring Seasonal banner, with the New Year's and Christmas ones already prepped and ready to go as well, and the Summer Seasonals were also likely planned at that point to.

So the argument makes little sense, the only one that does is the issue of rights to the games, since Nintendo made them with the assistance of outside companies. But I think these could easily be handled, Nintendo is on good relations with Atlus and Koei Tecmo I would imagine. And the thorny issue of the Jpop songs could be worked around, because there is no need to include them in FEH.

As for my character wishlist, I can't really narrow it down.

This will be a long list, not in any particular order for the most part:

Spoiler
  • :Nils:
  • :Farina:
  • :Lugh:
  • :Haar:
  • :Hugh: (Haven't played FE6, can't exactly identify why I like him)
  • Misha (same as Hugh)
  • Ross
  • Saleh
  • Knoll
  • Gerik
  • Tethys
  • Duessel
  • Bastian
  • Tormod
  • Pent
  • Louise
  • Geitz
  • Athos
  • Bramimond
  • Knoll
  • Syrene
  • Tauroneo
  • Muarim
  • Nailah
  • Ranulf
  • Naesala
  • Volug
  • Jill
  • Zihark
  • Lucia
  • Shinon
  • Volke
  • Boyd
  • Rolf
  • Pelleas
  • Sephiran
  • Ashnard
  • Dheginsea
  • Julian
  • Elice
  • ...and more

On 06/06/2018 at 5:06 PM, Skyla said:

☆ Tellius summer seasonals, please.

☆ More Tellius characters in general. Personally, I would love to see Kurth. We have, I think, all the dragons in the entire franchise except Tellius...like why?

☆ More Magvel, jugdral and Valentia characters.

Instead of super interesting characters, we're getting characters like Karla..seriously, who even recruits her? 

So you're a fan of Kurthnaga as well? Nice to see. 

From Tellius, we already have so many Crimeans such as Ike, Soren, Mist, Titania, Oscar, Nephenee, Elincia and Mia. From Daein we only have Micaiah, Sothe and Black Knight. From Begnion we only have Zelgius, Sanaki and Oliver. Apart from laguz implementation which is much harder, I think the lack of non Crimean representation is a bummer. 

4 hours ago, Icelerate said:

So you're a fan of Kurthnaga as well? Nice to see. 

From Tellius, we already have so many Crimeans such as Ike, Soren, Mist, Titania, Oscar, Nephenee, Elincia and Mia. From Daein we only have Micaiah, Sothe and Black Knight. From Begnion we only have Zelgius, Sanaki and Oliver. Apart from laguz implementation which is much harder, I think the lack of non Crimean representation is a bummer. 

Yess, I absolutely love Kurth. He's actually one of my favourites, not only from Tellius but the entire franchise. 

Thb, Tellius is rather shafted in heroes in terms of representations but I agree, Crimeans are dominating. Which is a shame as almost all of my favourites are from Daein. We might/may be getting a new Tellius banner soon, because of olivers rerun...So, I'm hoping for a Daein banner.

Fun fact: Ike and Soren are actually from Daein as well. XD...Greil and Elena were both from Daein, yet he proudly considers himself a Crimean and Soren..well...

Spoiler

He's Ashnards son, after all. Ahah.

6 hours ago, Skyla said:

Yess, I absolutely love Kurth. He's actually one of my favourites, not only from Tellius but the entire franchise. 

Thb, Tellius is rather shafted in heroes in terms of representations but I agree, Crimeans are dominating. Which is a shame as almost all of my favourites are from Daein. We might/may be getting a new Tellius banner soon, because of olivers rerun...So, I'm hoping for a Daein banner.

Fun fact: Ike and Soren are actually from Daein as well. XD...Greil and Elena were both from Daein, yet he proudly considers himself a Crimean and Soren..well...

Reveal hidden contents

He's Ashnards son, after all. Ahah.

Have you checked out my Kurthnaga thread? I think he's an overlooked character but hopefully he gets in Heroes. 

Even Jugdral is getting more representation which is odd since Tellius was western released and has Ike. 

What type of Daein banner do you want? I was thinking Pelleas, Jill and Zihark have the best chance. My ideal banner would be Pelleas, Tauroneo and Zihark though. But I think IS needs a popular female in their banner and Jill using lances means Tauroneo can't be in. Pelleas is probably replaced by Haar because Haar is a lot more popular and the wyvern duo together along with Zihark are the three who defected from Daein so the banner can be called Defectors of Daein. 

The only way for the lesser Daein Liberation Army characters to enter would be with a Light Sage Micaiah alt. I think Pelleas, Tauroneo and Micaiah would make a great Daein Army banner. 

The connection those two have with Daein is pretty cool. Ike and Soren have more in common with Daein than Micaiah. Ike loves to fight and get stronger much like most Daein men. Soren is racist just like Daein. 

Like Ike said, Daein is an interesting place. 

Spoiler

Ike:
“…The dragon tribes, and the Black Knight… They both lead back to Daein. Something about that country always draws me back to it….”

But knowing IS, I think we're more likely to get more Crimean characters due to their connection with Ike and more popularity. 

9 hours ago, Icelerate said:

Have you checked out my Kurthnaga thread? I think he's an overlooked character but hopefully he gets in Heroes. 

Even Jugdral is getting more representation which is odd since Tellius was western released and has Ike. 

What type of Daein banner do you want? I was thinking Pelleas, Jill and Zihark have the best chance. My ideal banner would be Pelleas, Tauroneo and Zihark though. But I think IS needs a popular female in their banner and Jill using lances means Tauroneo can't be in. Pelleas is probably replaced by Haar because Haar is a lot more popular and the wyvern duo together along with Zihark are the three who defected from Daein so the banner can be called Defectors of Daein. 

The only way for the lesser Daein Liberation Army characters to enter would be with a Light Sage Micaiah alt. I think Pelleas, Tauroneo and Micaiah would make a great Daein Army banner. 

The connection those two have with Daein is pretty cool. Ike and Soren have more in common with Daein than Micaiah. Ike loves to fight and get stronger much like most Daein men. Soren is racist just like Daein. 

Like Ike said, Daein is an interesting place. 

Reveal hidden contents

Ike:
“…The dragon tribes, and the Black Knight… They both lead back to Daein. Something about that country always draws me back to it….”

But knowing IS, I think we're more likely to get more Crimean characters due to their connection with Ike and more popularity. 

Ike and Soren may have ties to Daien, but they still have their own Crimean-tied faction. It is unnecessary to throw Ike/Soren alts into the mix for Daien or even Crimea when there are still unreleased Greil Mercenaries.

Tauroneo would probably be a sword wielder, not a lance wielder. Lance wielding knights are more common in the franchise and Tauroneo has equal ranks in both swords and lances with both in his starting inventory. 

That said, I find it doubtful that Tauroneo would make it into that banner in the first place. If he is a sword, he'd probaby lose to Zihark. If he is a lance, he'd probably lose to Jill.

I would expect Pelleas to be a TT reward because it somewhat fits with his unusual method of recruitment as a 2nd playthrough hero. That could potentially open up a slot for a second red or blue in the banner, thus giving Tauroneo a potential opening.

Units I'd quite like to see:

Awakening and Fates:

• Walhart
  • Aversa
  • Priam
  • Garon
  • Hans
  • regular Charlotte

Echoes:

• Rudolf

FE 6 & 7

• Murdock
  • Old Hector
  • Marcus
  • Oswin
  • Uther
  • Sonia

FE 8

• Staff L'Arachel
  • Duessel

Tellius:

• Dheginsea
  • Tibarn
  • Greil
  • Gatrie
  • Caineghis
  • Sigrun
  • Petrine
  • Ashnard
  • Levail
  • Jarod
  • Haar
  • Shinon
  • Sephiran
  • Ashera
  • Ena
  • Begnion Zelgius with his unique sword you see in artwork and cutscenes

1 hour ago, Etheus said:

Ike and Soren may have ties to Daien, but they still have their own Crimean-tied faction. It is unnecessary to throw Ike/Soren alts into the mix for Daien or even Crimea when there are still unreleased Greil Mercenaries.

Tauroneo would probably be a sword wielder, not a lance wielder. Lance wielding knights are more common in the franchise and Tauroneo has equal ranks in both swords and lances with both in his starting inventory. 

That said, I find it doubtful that Tauroneo would make it into that banner in the first place. If he is a sword, he'd probaby lose to Zihark. If he is a lance, he'd probably lose to Jill.

I would expect Pelleas to be a TT reward because it somewhat fits with his unusual method of recruitment as a 2nd playthrough hero. That could potentially open up a slot for a second red or blue in the banner, thus giving Tauroneo a potential opening.

I wasn't saying Ike and Soren should be added into the game again. I was just responding to the previous comment. These two characters may have connections to Daein but they are associated with Crimea first and foremost. 

In PoR sure but in RD he is more skilled in lances and can't even use swords until third tier promotion. 

I agree. That's why Jill, Haar and Zihark would be a more probable banner. 

But then who should be paired up with Tauroneo? Tauroneo alone isn't making a banner worthwhile. The Dawn Brigade isn't popular enough which is why I think there needs to be a Light Sage Micaiah added into the banner along with Edward or Nolan. 

54 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

I wasn't saying Ike and Soren should be added into the game again. I was just responding to the previous comment. These two characters may have connections to Daein but they are associated with Crimea first and foremost. 

In PoR sure but in RD he is more skilled in lances and can't even use swords until third tier promotion. 

I agree. That's why Jill, Haar and Zihark would be a more probable banner. 

But then who should be paired up with Tauroneo? Tauroneo alone isn't making a banner worthwhile. The Dawn Brigade isn't popular enough which is why I think there needs to be a Light Sage Micaiah added into the banner along with Edward or Nolan. 

Well, in PoR, he would have been seen as the sword knight because Gatrie was the lance knight and Brom was the axe knight. 

In Radiant Dawn, Meg replaces him as the sword knight, but I would be appalled if such a useless, annoying, unlikeble character made it in over literally anyone else.

17 hours ago, Icelerate said:

I don't recall actually. Is it in the Tellius sub-forms? He is extremely overlooked simply because of his limited availability, despite him being one of the most well-written characters in Tellius.

If Kalra, a character only available in Hector hard mode, only recuitable if you train up Bartre, can get in heroes then Kurth better or I will seriously riot. 

17 hours ago, Icelerate said:

With retrospect of the previous banners I'm assuming we'll definitely get an Alt. So Micaiah's alt along with Zihark, Jill and Haar. I think poor Tauroneo will be dropped in favour of Haar(kinda hope he gets in too; he's an amazing character as well). Pelleas will sadly fall in the TT curse. Honestly, I want so many characters from Daein.

After Ike's initial release we got 'Dauntless Crimeans' so I'm hoping after Micaiah, we'll get a Daein banner and 'Defectors of Daein' is a perfect title. But I'm think, they'll incorporate the Greil Mercs in some way and give us another Crimean banner. 

Edited by Skyla

23 hours ago, Skyla said:

I don't recall actually. Is it in the Tellius sub-forms? He is extremely overlooked simply because of his limited availability, despite him being one of the most well-written characters in Tellius.

If Kalra, a character only available in Hector hard mode, only recuitable if you train up Bartre, can get in heroes then Kurth better or I will seriously riot. 

With retrospect of the previous banners I'm assuming we'll definitely get an Alt. So Micaiah's alt along with Zihark, Jill and Haar. I think poor Tauroneo will be dropped in favour of Haar(kinda hope he gets in too; he's an amazing character as well). Pelleas will sadly fall in the TT curse. Honestly, I want so many characters from Daein.

After Ike's initial release we got 'Dauntless Crimeans' so I'm hoping after Micaiah, we'll get a Daein banner and 'Defectors of Daein' is a perfect title. But I'm think, they'll incorporate the Greil Mercs in some way and give us another Crimean banner. 

Well it's in the Radiant Dawn section. But I posted it on my signature along with a thread on Tauroneo and Micaiah. Maybe you've disabled signatures or browse on mobile and happened to miss it?

There's favouritism to female characters, particularly attractive ones, so I wouldn't put past IS to ignore Kurth despite being a far more important character than Karla. I don't think a Micaiah alt is needed to sell a banner with Jill, Zihark and Haar. Jill and Haar in particular are very popular. Speaking of Pelleas, I'm slowly working on a thread on him as well. 

On 10/06/2018 at 1:29 PM, Etheus said:

In Radiant Dawn, Meg replaces him as the sword knight, but I would be appalled if such a useless, annoying, unlikeble character made it in over literally anyone else.

She actually scored higher than Gatrie, Brom and Tauroneo. She had 767 votes while the other three had far less even if you combine their PoR and RD votes. So I wouldn't be too surprised if she made it in before the other armour knights. 

2 hours ago, Icelerate said:

She actually scored higher than Gatrie, Brom and Tauroneo. She had 767 votes while the other three had far less even if you combine their PoR and RD votes. So I wouldn't be too surprised if she made it in before the other armour knights. 

I never accused anyone of having good taste. 

But I expect she'll probably make it in eventually. Every character will make someone happy. It's not like we don't already have worse characters in the game (Nowi and Peri say hi). 

6 hours ago, Etheus said:

I never accused anyone of having good taste. 

But I expect she'll probably make it in eventually. Every character will make someone happy. It's not like we don't already have worse characters in the game (Nowi and Peri say hi). 

I was shocked she's more popular than the other three armour knights even though they get more screen time and characterization. I guess the unrequited love archetype is popular. 

8 hours ago, Icelerate said:

I was shocked she's more popular than the other three armour knights even though they get more screen time and characterization. I guess the unrequited love archetype is popular. 

It has nothing to do with unrequited love and everything to do with boobs. There's a heavy bias for female characters in Fire Emblem and most people think Meg is cute.

For me it's:

• Miriel (Awakening)
  • Normal Charlotte (Fates: Conquest)
  • Quan (Genealogy of the Holy War)
  • Ethlin  (Genealogy of the Holy War)
  • Noire (Awakening)
  • Louise (Blazing Sword)
  • Natasha (Scared Stones)
  • Jesse (Shadows of Valentia)
  • Velouria (Fates: Conquest)
  • Mitama (Fates: Birthright)
  • Isadora (Blazing Sword)
  • Shinon (Path of Radiance), I hope I got his name right
  • Artur (Scared Stones), I should stop before this list gets to long

3 minutes ago, Perkilator said:

Can’t wait for the characters of Three Houses to inevitably become characters in Heroes. Maybe we can start with Edelgard, the new Lord of Three Houses.

... I saw that green generic guy, I already have some Robin vibes...

14 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

It has nothing to do with unrequited love and everything to do with boobs. There's a heavy bias for female characters in Fire Emblem and most people think Meg is cute.

I agree there's a heavy bias for female characters in FE. Do you think the likes of Brom, Gatrie, Tauroneo and Meg will eventually make it? I hope so. I want Tauroneo just as badly as you want Brom. Why can't we have both of these dudes? 

2 hours ago, Troykv said:

... I saw that green generic guy, I already have some Robin vibes...

I thought Robin was the only avatar you were okay with. 

9 hours ago, Icelerate said:

I agree there's a heavy bias for female characters in FE. Do you think the likes of Brom, Gatrie, Tauroneo and Meg will eventually make it? I hope so. I want Tauroneo just as badly as you want Brom. Why can't we have both of these dudes? 

The chances are honestly low, but maybe. 

10 hours ago, Icelerate said:

I thought Robin was the only avatar you were okay with. 

Well, I would say Robin Male hasn't the most unique design in gaming xD... The fact they look like placeholders for Avatars it makes this have sense IMO.

Edward, Stefan, Zelgius (Begnion armor), Minerva (alternate or seasonal), Eliwood (alternate), Roy (Legendary Hero), Marth (alternate or Legendary Hero), Sue, Cormag, Gerik, Volke, Laguz.

Edited by SSbardock84