I've seen a lot of people talking about units they want in the game but not necessarily how they'd like to see them built. So I figured I'd make a thread about how you would build them! I didnt see a thread like this already made but if there was please let me know?

So I'll start.

Queen's Guard: Lucia

Naturally she'd be a red infantry sword, with lower HP and defense than Mia. Where she'd shine is her above average speed and resistance, making her a rather rare sword mage killer as she'd be capable of avoiding being doubled and her high res means mages would have a hard time one-rounding her. Her generally lackluster attack from in her base game is offset by a high magic stat, so those would be balanced to give her a decent attack stat in Heroes.

I'm not really sure what weapon to give her, but she may start out with a Wo Dao+ or something similar, mostly because I'm not sure if she should get a personal weapon.

Her special would be Astra

Skill A: Death Blow or Spd/Res Bond

Skill B: Desperation or Dull Ranged

Skill C: Queen's Guard - if a flier ally within two spaces is attacked, grants ally Atk, Spd, Def, and Res +3

Bear in mind that this is just for fun and so they don't have to be perfect. I just thought it would be enjoyable to see everyone's ideas :)

Dagdar's Protégé: Marty

Green Axe infantry with very high HP and DEF, average ATK, and low SPD and RES.

• Weapon: Devil Axe+ (Might: 14.  Range: 1.  Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+3.  After combat, deals 6 damage to unit.)
  • Assist: Reposition (Range: 1.  Target moves to opposite side of unit.)
  • Special: None.
  • Passive A: Attacktaker 3 (After defeating an enemy, grants unit Atk+6 for one turn.)
  • Passive B: Quick Riposte 3 (If unit's HP ≥ 70% and foe initiates combat, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack.)
  • Passive C: Axe Experience 3 (If unit survives, all axe allies on team get 2x EXP.  (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.))

this time, i'll go with horace

General of Worth: Horace

A general of Archanea who once betrayed his country for his people. He is kindhearted and highly devoted to protecting those he strives to serve.

Class: Armoured

Weapon: Iron Axe, Steel Axe, Poleaxe, Poleaxe+

Assist: N/A

Special: Sacred Cowl

A Skill: Bracing Blow, unit receives +4 def/res if opponent initiates battle.
B Skill: Wary Fighter, if units hp is >/= to 50%, only one round of combat is initiated for unit and opponent
C Skill: Even Def Wave, on even numbered turns grants Def+6 to unit and adjacent allies for 1 turn.

Level 40 5-Star Stats:
HP:
 42/45/48
Attack: 31/34/37
Speed: 24/28/31
Defense: 37/40/43
Resistance: 24/28/31

Edited by NobodiePichu

Brom: Rural Juggernaut

A farmer from the village of Ohma and father of a big family. Helped Elincia settle a rebellion. Appears in Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.

Class: Armored

Weapon: Iron Axe, Steel Axe, Silver Axe, Stout Tomahawk

Assist: Reposition

Special: N/A

A Skill: Close Defense 1/2/3. If unit is attacked by foe using sword, axe, lance, or dragonstone, unit receives Def/Res+2/4/6 during combat.
B Skill: N/A
C Skill: Armored Boots. At start of turn, if unit's HP = 100%, unit can move 1 extra space.

Level 40 5-Star Stats:
HP:
 48/51/54
Attack: 35/38/42
Speed: 19/23/26
Defense: 36/39/42
Resistance: 21/24/27

Yes I realize Brom likely wouldn't get the Stout Tomahawk. Realistically he would probably get Silver Axe+. I suppose maybe Hand Axe is realistic...give it 14 Might instead of 16 to differentiate it from Dorcas's personal Stout Tomahawk.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

Machyua: The Swordswoman of Raging Wind (or whatever how this would interpreted in shorter text) (疾風の女剣士 Shippū no jo kenshi)

Member of a Rebel Group against the Loptous influence in Manster. Appears in Fire Emblem: Thracia 776

Class: Infantry

Weapon: Iron Axe, Steel Axe, Slaying Axe, Slaying Axe+

Assist: Reposition

Special: N/A

A Skill: Sturdy Stance 2
B Skill: Vantage 3
C Skill:

Level 40 5-Star Stats:
HP:
 35/38/42
Attack: 30/33/36
Speed: 33/37/39
Defense: 29/32/35
Resistance: 18/23/24

(ShouldImentionsheisBrightonsloveofthatisabadideaforagacha?)

Darros: Seawalker

Portrait darros fe12.png
A former pirate who wishes to leave his life of infamy behind. Appears in Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem.
Movement Type: Infantry

Weapon: Silver Axe+
Assist: Pivot
Special: Reprisal
A Skill: Seawalker (Unit is able to walk on water tiles as if they were land)*
B Skill: Knock Back
C Skill: Drive Spd 2

HP: 36/39/42
ATK: 32/35/39
SPD: 35/38/41
DEF: 23/26/29
RES: 15/19/22

*Unique skill. Either uninheritable or inheritable by infantry only

Edited by TriforceP
Added game title

I'm not sure, if this is exactly that much different than the Create-A-Hero Thread, but this is what I wanted for Shannan in heroes from a post from that thread. I changed his stats a bit though.

Spoiler

fT6hdoQ.png

Title: Heir to Isaach

Type: Sword

Movement: Infantry

Stats: HP/40-43-46 Atk/30-33-36 Spd/33-36-39 Def/32-35-38 Res/14-18-21

BST:164-165

Weapons:

Iron Sword
Steel Sword
Silver Sword
Balmung - Mt:16 Eff: Grants Spd+3. If unit initiates attack, gains Spd+3 and Special cooldown charge +1 per attack during combat (if using other similar skill, only highest value applied.)

Skills:

A

Death Blow 1
Death Blow 2
Death Blow 3

B

Od's Blessing - Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1, ineffective if other Special cooldown count-1 exists). If unit Special triggers bonus to damage dealt +10.

C

Atk Smoke 1
Atk Smoke 2
Atk Smoke 3

Support

None

Special

Night Sky
Astra
Regnal Astra

Yeah, I think he might be too broken.

Edited by Ae†her

Astrid: Prudent Bow Knight

A noble who fled her country to escape her arranged marriage during the Mad King's War and later became a knight of Crimea.

Movement Type: Cavalry 

Weapon: Paragon Bow (14 Mt, grants unit double experience/sp and def/res+2)

Special: Moonbow

A Skill:

B Skill: Attack Feint

C Skill: Bow Valor

HP: 30/33/36

Atk: 29/32/35

Spd: 33/36/40

Def: 20/24/27

Res: 23/24/27

Paragon bow mixes the effects of the paragon skill and the knight ward, and I gave her a speed superboon to represent the speed growth boost that the knight ward gives. 

I should also point out that that Brom build is just what he'd have upon being summoned. Any other skills would have to be inherited.

41 minutes ago, Ae†her said:

I'm not sure, if this is exactly that much different than the Create-A-Hero Thread

That thread is more "go wild with your own OC's/other game characters" while this one seems specifically for preexisting FE characters. 

I know a BS banner is next, but I'm going to do a full set: Pheraean Loyalty. I'm going to make it pretty minimal, assuming IS just wanted to whip a simple banner out with not much new to it. Probably unlikely, bit unambitious.

Marcus (Because we need more axes)

Spoiler

Mv: Cavalry

We: Elegant Axe+ (+10 damage on Special trigger. There, now there's reason to pull repeatedly)

As: Reposition (You just know people would fodder him off for it. :P. All kidding aside, I'd give Reposition to BB Marcus, so this doesn't count. If he gets 5 skills he might as well get this) 

Sp: Sacred Cowl (Bit uncertain he should get an offensive special)

A:

B: Atk/Spd Link (Well, here's the dynamite skill. I think it's fine for him.)

C: Fortify Cav (For if he drops to 4* ever)

HP: 40

Atk: 32

Spd: 30

Def: 26

Res: 26

Isadora (I know, it's so unlikely because there's too many guys.)

Spoiler

We: Slaying Edge+ (Just twist the knife on Saber why don't I. Alternatives include Regal Blade or Firesweep Sword)

As:

Sp: Luna (To fit with Harken)

A: Brazen Atk/Spd (Because the only unit is a Christmas unit and it's getting spread out to more units)

B:

C: Hone Cav (See Marcus)

HP: 38

Atk: 28

Spd: 36

Def: 24

Res: 28

Lowen (The obvious 4-5* drop)

Spoiler

We: Slaying Spear+ (More weapons we haven't gotten on a summonable unit and I don't think he'd get anything too fancy if he's dropping)

As: Reposition (We need Reposition fodder frankly.)

Sp:

A:

B: Seal Spd/Def (Not in the game yet, would be pretty decent for him)

C: Ward Cav (See Marcus)

HP: 44

Atk: 29

Spd: 27

Def: 35

Res: 19

Harken (Likely GHB, would be fine in banner as well)

Spoiler

Mv: Infantry

We: Brave Sword+ (Alternatives include Zanbato)

As:

Sp: Sol (Obligatory Hero class skill)

A: Death Blow (I think this works with his default.)/Brazen Atk/Def (Fitting skill, though Ares has it at 4*)

B:

C: Panic Ploy (Because I think another source is fine)

HP: 48

Atk: 38

Spd: 20

Def: 32

Res: 23

Wil (The help TT unit)

Spoiler

Mv: Infantry

We: Guard Bow+ (Because someone should have it by now) (Could get access to Reinfleche if Rebecca does. Assuming it doesn't come with him.) (Can give a colour to really mess things up too!)

As: Rally Atk/Def (I don't feel like this is a good call, mainly because there's two TT units with it. Leave better suggestions on specials/assists if you want)

Sp: 

A: Def/Res +2 (Not in the game yet, could be nice for some tankier budget builds)

B:

C: Bow Valour (Only on LARoy so far, BKhrom and Lene prove these aren't just seasonal)

HP: 41

Atk: 34

Spd: 20

Def: 30

Res: 26

Edited by Dayni

After I made the last hero, my friends and I decided to design an entire seasonal banner. Hope it's to your guys' liking. I have the stats ready, but they're on another computer, so I'll edit them in later. 

SUMMONING FOCUS: ARCHANEAN FOOLS

Wrys, Harmful Hero

Spoiler

Image result for wrys cipher

A violent hero who protects his allies by butchering his enemies.

Weapon Type: Axe

Weapon: Ardent Service+ (At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to an ally, grants Atk+4 to unit and adjacent allies for 1 turn.)*
Assist: Ardent Sacrifice (
Heals adjacent ally 10 HP. Unit loses 10HP (but cannot reach 0 this way).)
Special: Blazing Light (Before combat this unit initiates, foes in an area near target take damage equal to 1.5 x (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res).)
A Skill: Fury 3 (Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+3. Unit takes 6 damage after combat.)
B Skill: Renewal 3 (At the start of every second turn, restores 10 HP.)
C Skill: Breath of Life 3 (If unit initiates attack, adjacent allies recover 7 HP after combat.)

HP:  50
ATK: 44
SPD:  20
DEF: 30
RES: 26

*Yes, I know it's a seasonal weapon, but it fits.

Camus, Sable Rancher

Spoiler

Image result for camoo

A knight who's devoted himself to the fields of Grust. Appears in Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem

Movement Type: Cavalry
Weapon Type: Spear

Weapon: Cattle Prod (After combat, if unit attacks, inflict status on foe restricting movement to 1 space through its next action.)
Assist: Swap (Swap places with an adjacent ally.)
Special: Blazing Thunder (Before combat this unit initiates, foes in an area near target take damage equal to 1.5 x (unit's ATK minus foe's Def or Res).)
A Skill: Defiant Atk 3 (Grants Atk +7 at start of turn if unit's HP ≤ 50%)
B Skill: Live for Bounty (If unit survives, get 1.5x shards/crystals from a Training Tower map. (If similar skill effects also used, only highest multiplier applied.).)
C Skill: Goad Cavalry (Grants cavalry allies within 2 spaces Spd/Atk+4 during combat.)

HP:  40/43/46
ATK: 36/39/43
SPD:  16/20/23
DEF: 30/33/36
RES: 19/22/25

More coming soon. 

Edited by TriforceP

Leif's major Noba Holy Blood sister, who's more OP than Leif. Her stats are similar to Leif, except she trades Spd for more Atk, and she has less Res.

Altena, Thracian Dragonknight

JGv7KFH.png

Type: Lance Movement: Flier (Dragon)
Stats: HP/41-44-47 Atk/33-36-39 Spd/31-34-37 Def/31-34-37 Res/13-17-20 BST: 164-165
Weapons: Gáe Bolg - Mt: 16 Eff: Grants Atk/Spd/Def+2. Enables counter attack regardless of distance if this unit is attacked.
Skills: A: Fury 3 B: Quick Riposte 3 C: Def Smoke 3 Special: Moonbow Assist: None 

Edited by Ae†her

Was originally just gonna make this guy an April Fools Navarre alt, but I realized I was pretty much just making what would work as a regular version

Samuel, Similar Swordsman

Spoiler

Image result for fire emblem samuel

A swordsman impersonating another swordsman. Appears in Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem

Weapon Type: Sword

Weapon: Killing Edge+ (Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count -1))
Special: Astra (Boosts damage dealt by 150%)
A Skill: N/A
B Skill: Impersonate Speed (If foe's speed is higher than unit's, unit's speed is equal to the foe's base speed for the duration of combat)
C Skill: Seal Speed 3 (Inflicts SPD-7 on foe through its next action after combat)

HP: 39/42/45
ATK: 25/28/31
SPD: 30/33/37
DEF: 20/23/26
RES: 18/22/25

Edited by TriforceP

Heath: Wandering Knight

A wyvern rider from Bern who deserted after refusing to murder innocents. He later joined Eliwood's army. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade.

Class: Flier

Weapon: Iron Lace, Steel Lance, Silver Lance, Silver Lance+

Assist: N/A

Special: Glowing Ember/Ignis

A Skill: N/A
B Skill: Sword Breaker 1/2/3
C Skill: Hone Fliers

Level 40 5-Star Stats:
HP:
 36/40/43
Attack: 34/37/40
Speed: 28/31/34