My BEXP Points Question

Im on chapter 14 and so far I have

Ike (Level 20)
Oscar promoted to Paladin (he has axes) 
Boyd promoted
Soren Promoted (he has a staff, I remember someone saying knives sucked)

but everyone else is hovering around 8-12 or so. (except for Marcia. she's at 5, and I didn't like her so she's staying there)
At this point should i just dump a lot of my BEXP on Mist and Rhys and get them promoted? (if i do this, how do i use the arm scroll for Mist?)

Or should i just balance it out (this is what i've been doing for the most part, like if they were over 50, i'd push them over), but sometimes people just target a character or, actually what's more prone to happening, everyone crits, so i can't even baby feed some characters (or take the hit). 

Thanks!

Get Mist promoted at least. She gains swords and a horse, and plus at a certain point it will be her and Ike in a room with a powerful boss, so you don't want her to be too helpless.

6 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Get Mist promoted at least. She gains swords and a horse, and plus at a certain point it will be her and Ike in a room with a powerful boss, so you don't want her to be too helpless.

yah i got her to 10 and used the master seal on her. 

8 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

but i can't figure out how to use the arms scroll. 
it's in my player slot but it won't let me use it. and it won't let me use it in the convoy. it's weird. 

I googled and there doesn't seem to be a bug, but people are saying on GameFAQs that arms scrolls are best sold for extra cash or on sages so they can use Rexbolt. But it IS GameFAQs so take that with a grain of salt.

49 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

I googled and there doesn't seem to be a bug, but people are saying on GameFAQs that arms scrolls are best sold for extra cash or on sages so they can use Rexbolt. But it IS GameFAQs so take that with a grain of salt.

no i don't think there would be a bug in my disc. it's just weird. i was gonna use both of them on Mist so she could be up to snuff with swords, but if i can't use it, i'll have to sell them. thanks :)