IS FEH A BOY OR A GIRL

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Except Feh has a female voice, meaning she's obviously female.

Well, not necessarily- A lot of fictional male characters can be voiced by women...Kirby's an example of this. lol

1 minute ago, Oz ♠ said:

Well, not necessarily- A lot of fictional male characters can be voiced by women...Kirby's an example of this. lol

I said female voice, not female voice actor. Feh's voice is undoubtedly feminine.

29 minutes ago, Oz ♠ said:

2271526_1.jpg

Adorable and funny. Since if there is a UFO anyone should want to believe exists, it should definitely be UFO Kirby! Ultimate. Friendly. Object. Every other alien wants to bring humanity to some mysterious higher state of being, or enslave or destroy us, or stick probes in our brains and rectums. Why should one want to believe any of them exists?

And as for Feh, they have no sex nor gender in themselves. Their eyes stare into your soul and they manifest as whichever you prefer. And they know to stay away if you're one of those.

Eventually, they will add the Feh's Treehouse feature to Heroes, where you can care for and befriend Feh and their aviary to unlock and customize the Feh Assist feature for battle boosts. When you manage to get your bond with FEH to SSS rank in all relevant categories and have also given FEH 500 Orbs, you will receive the Key to Feh's Heart. Use it to unlock the sealed special birdcage in the aviary and you will be magically transported into the depths of Feh's soul. There, using the bond you've established with Feh, they will undergo the process of becoming human. Depending on your choices, you can make Feh male or female, young, old, or one of two in-betweens, decide other aspects of their appearance, and whether or not you wish to be friends, family, or spouses with Feh. You will also be able to choose a weapon type for Feh, and depending on your prior answers, their starting skill lineup will vary. Note that Feh will always have an S support with Kiran, but Kiran can still S somebody else and so can Feh. Furthermore, when needed for ingame purposes, Feh will appear in plain old owl form.

15 minutes ago, Light Strategist said:

I dunno, Professor Oak but your Grandson's name is Buttface.

No his name is Douche Assclown.

You beat me to making that reference

5 minutes ago, Scoot said:

I think I saw an in-game notification call Feh "she," but I don't remember which one.

Now that you mention, I may have heard it as an official pronoun...oh wells.