Tempest Trials: Feud of the Fangs!

Vaximillian

FBJFJcy.png

In today’s event schedule, a new Tempest Trials event has been announced and slated to last from June 16th to June 25th.

A Four Fangs-themed tempest, the event is appropriately subtitled Feud of the Fangs.

Light looks like our final map once again, looking back to our first ever mini-tempest with Hector:
ymn7voyyet211.png

Canas: Seeker of Knowledge (Rauðrowl+, Reciprocal Aid, HP/Res 2, Res Tactic 3) is confirmed as our reward:
Screenshot_20180613-142717.jpg

Confirmed list of the bonus units:
Screenshot_20180613-142649.jpg

The most important rewards this time are, as follows:
1,000 points: 4★ Canas;
6,000 points: Earth Dance 1 seal;
10,000 points: Live to Serve 1 seal;
12,500 points: one water blessing;
15,000 points: 5★ Canas;
20,000 points: Res Tactic 1 seal.

As usual for the tempest trials, a summoning focus banner of Nino, Jaffar, and Karel is accompanying the event. Go get them if you want to!

Get ready to show off your Canases, folks, and St Elimine help me if there is a snowstorm in our vicinity…

Edited by Vaximillian

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it looks a little different from the FE7 mini, but oh well. I suspect we'll get desperation or some other new sacred seal like phantom atk. which is similar to phantom spd. but that's just me.

2 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Hmm, not a very well defended final map.

There will be walls everywhere. I imagine they are going to recreate the morph gauntlet.

So.... any guess for the tempest reward?

Masked Marth

Ursula

Ursulalt

That guy who i forgot who is the daddy if Lloyd and Linus and is the leader of Black Fang?

Hector Alt

Eliwood Alt again

Yet another Lyn Alt

The long awaited arrival of Young Boy Zephiel as an OP as fuck infantry that you wish you can merge up

Or Vaida Kappa

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

I wish this could come while the banner with Zelgius is still up, but I guess that's what the point of saving up is. Speaking of which, I need to save up orbs so this is really good timing.

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

There will be walls everywhere. I imagine they are going to recreate the morph gauntlet.

Sounds possible. But I'd rather It'd just summon a giant Fire Dragon with hundreds of HP and Def/Res piercing. Actually, make it three.

So I assume this is how we will get Canas which makes me happy.  TT means plenty of orbs, feathers and new SSs to play with.  I will be looking forward to this one.

4 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

From what I can tell, the map from the first TT Mini more resembled the first part of Blazing Blade's final map.

This seems to be inspired by the second half.

I'm pretty sure this is a zoomed in version of the platform Nergal stands on.

Since the topic is tagged with datamine I'll drop this here. Seals are earth dance, res tactics and live to serve. Bonus units are all of the new units, Karel, Jaffar and Navarre for whatever reason though I think it's supposed to be Lloyd. I guess they'll fix it in a upcoming patch

Saw that too but hoping it's fake. A dancer-specific seal feels kinda ridiculous. Besides, it should totally be called Safety Dance instead.

Who'd be on the TT banner? Not enough units to put on it if it's just Karel and Jaffar. Unless they take the boring route and make regular Nino a bonus unit (which would rely on the datamine being fake).

Edited by Humanoid

Live to Serve? Guess my Bride Lyn became a lot better. Now I just need to give her Recover+ or Physic+ because Rehabilitate is bad. 

Res Tactic is eh, while it spares me of nedlessly killing L'Arachel it'll be hard to incorporate it on my arena team (If I make Cordelia lose Galeforce access by removing the Heavy Blade seal I suppose it can work). 

Dance skills are bad, period. 

For the bonus units, what is Navarre doing there? Anyways, if I don't get Flying Nino or Karla I guess I'll grind for the 4* Canas and upgrade him to 5*. I like Canas so it's a win in my book.

Just now, Alexmender said:

Live to Serve? Guess my Bride Lyn became a lot better. Now I just need to give her Recover+ or Physic+ because Rehabilitate is bad. 

Res Tactic is eh, while it spares me of nedlessly killing L'Arachel it'll be hard to incorporate it on my arena team (If I make Cordelia lose Galeforce access by removing the Heavy Blade seal I suppose it can work). 

For the bonus units, what is Navarre doing there? Anyways, if I don't get Flying Nino or Karla I guess I'll grind for the 4* Canas and upgrade him to 5*. I like Canas so it's a win in my book.

Whats so bad about Rehabilitate now? I havent followed Healer Meh Tay outside of figuring out they are cancer

1 minute ago, Alexmender said:

I'm guessing it's a mistake and they'll fix it soon

17 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'm pretty sure this is a zoomed in version of the platform Nergal stands on.

And you would be right:

311.png

Although Nergal is nowhere in sight.

14 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Besides, it should totally be called Safety Dance instead.

Safety Dance sounds like some lame unfun edutainment thing a kid is taught in the first grade while watching a video on household dangers.

Stick to the classical elements.

I actually like all the seals.

Res Tactic is very nice to have, though less useful than Def Tactic since Res Tactic is available on L'Arachel at 5* while Def Tactic is locked to 5* exclusive Shiro/V Ike. Still nice to have the options. Live to Serve is cool so my healers can keep up their HP when doing TT auto battle without dropping the Wrath/Dazzle combo on them. Earth Dance will be nice to throw onto one of my non-PA Azura dancers to have a bit more kick when paired with blade tome mages. I'll probably upgrade at least Res Tactic and Earth Dance.

5 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Whats so bad about Rehabilitate now? I havent followed Healer Meh Tay outside of figuring out they are cancer

Basically they have these effects: 

Rehabilitate+: Restores Hp = 50% of Atk -10 (Min. 7 Hp). If target's Hp < 50%, the lower the target's Hp, the more Hp is restored. Basically it heals for nothing until the unit you want to heal is below half their Hp and it starts scaling kinda slowly.  

Recover+: Restores Hp = 50% of Atk +10. If the healer has at least 40 Atk this will heal for 30 Hp every single time, which is ridiculous. That's like half the Hp of Arden!

Physic+: Restores Hp = 50% of Atk. This one doesn't have any special effect to heal a ton like Recover but it has 2 range and with only 40 Atk it can heal for 20 Hp minimum.

Like, only Wrys and Azama prefer Rehabilitate over the others because their Atk is pathetic, for every other healer you're better with Recover or Physic depending on your playstyle.

I'm actually glad now I kept the Jaffar who pity broke me on the WoM banner. With the bonus he should be very much serviceable in getting me through the Tempest.

29 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Saw that too but hoping it's fake. A dancer-specific seal feels kinda ridiculous. Besides, it should totally be called Safety Dance instead.

13 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Safety Dance sounds like some lame unfun edutainment thing a kid is taught in the first grade while watching a video on household dangers.

Stick to the classical elements.

Also, not sure how I feel about these seals.

I love the Tactic seals, so I'm excited to have Res Tactic to throw on somebody (idk who yet, I don't have consistent mixed teams). The healer skill could come in handy later, but I just neverrrr use healers, but maybe that will change someday.

And yesss a dancer skill. Now I don't have to exclusively use PA!Azura and maybe can get one of the other dancers to pull their weight. XD Probably Ninian so she'll have Gale Dance & Earth Dance for a Spd/Def combo (which I soooo need).