Tempest Trials: Feud of the Fangs!

Vaximillian

120,754 at 8,233 should keep me in top 5k. 

I only realized on the last day how ridiculous Karla is. She came to me while pulling for Tana and I totally forgot she is a bonus unit. I've never had a Wrath unit, so I only checked now how it works. And with her weapon, her stats and TT boosts it's just ridiculous. She doesn't even need an A-Skill and kills e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g. 

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Vaximillian Wow..nice, that's an awesome rank

Actually tried to go up a ranking tier on my end since I needed feathers (usually was okay with the average 4000)

Just made it at ranked 9882, even though a few hours before I was at 8,500+. Last few hours can get really competitive.

GODDAMMIT!!!

Rank # 1006

~270k was the cutoff. I grinded like crazy on my break during the final 35 mins and I came up just short. Probably less than 100 points. I even got my last run in with like 20 seconds to spare. 

Literally 1 more minute for 1 more run, and I would have been in the top 1000...

Why are these getting more and more competitive?? Last time it was 262k, this time 270k. Next time could be over 280k...

I really liked the ending to this TT, and the beginning. It was really nice to see the characters interact amongst themselves. I hope we get more like that :)

I do wish Ursula had given a reason for stabbing Lloyd, though.

Rank 4932. I do like a little drama.

1 hour ago, Cute Chao said:

I really liked the ending to this TT, and the beginning. It was really nice to see the characters interact amongst themselves. I hope we get more like that :)

Hey yeah, it did seem like a smaller scale, character driven story. Like FE7 in general. Nice to get a break from Marth's casting call for bashful chosen ones.

I really enjoy the TTs that have the characters getting the chance to chat with with each other in the opening and closing scenes like the Elibe and Jugdral ones before this. It's just kind of...nice? I dunno how to describe it. It's kind of like the closest thing we'll get to a support from the mobile game even if it's more of a "what if" scenario.

XD I savor this. 

Didn't do any last minute grinding and ended up with a pretty comfortable rank. I'm pretty happy with the adjustments we've gotten to the TT. But those higher ranks...that competition is INSANE.