Tempest Trials: Feud of the Fangs!

Vaximillian

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I wish the stat+ seals didn’t cost the same as actual skill seals. Atk+3 and Spd+3 are very appealing nonetheless.

Yeah I have two each of Atk and Spd seals upgraded, and that's felt about right. Could use a third for convenience if I ever get spare coins. I'd propose being able to get rid of seals in exchange for 25 coins, i.e. half the cost of creating them.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

As I said, I’m not pro enough to guarantee her ending her turn next to someone who’ll need the buffs. Were Hone Dragons more available and not locked to Myrrh who is an excellent unit in her own right, I would have happily given Ninian that. An on-demand buff is a nice alternative for me.

I don't think it's a question of pro or not pro (who should that be btw?), but a question of personal playstyle. 

I agree that many important buffs are too rare (Hone Fliers, Hone Dragons etc.). 

13 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Hone Spd is glued to Azura carrying Hone Atk; Hone Atk is glued to Olivia carrying Hone Spd; Drive Atk is currently glued to Anna who is on the opening team for arena assault.

With rare exceptions my seals are not glued to anyone, which means a lot of menu haggeling though ... 

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

I don't think it's a question of pro or not pro (who should that be btw?), but a question of personal playstyle. 

I agree that many important buffs are too rare (Hone Fliers, Hone Dragons etc.). 

With rare exceptions my seals are not glued to anyone, which means a lot of menu haggeling though ... 

I was jesting about “pro”. It’s just that I not always can predict where to put my units for the best performance in following turns.

3–4★ injection with the relevant skills please. Kaze being added straight into the general pool fills me with hope.

I wish it was possible to switch skills and seals from the actual bloody character sheet without the need of intermediate menus. Enter char sheet → long tap a slot → pick → done.

9 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I wish it was possible to switch skills and seals from the actual bloody character sheet without the need of intermediate menus. Enter char sheet → long tap a slot → pick → done.

That would be cool.

I also wish you could equip the same seal to different units, which would work as long as those with the same seal would not be on the same team. 

Or just have the last seal which was equipped on a unit in a kind of quick access slot in the seal menu, so that you don't need to scroll down the full list. 

3 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I also wish you could equip the same seal to different units, which would work as long as those with the same seal would not be on the same team. 

I also wish you could equip non-max rank seals after full upgrade, keeping the caveat that the single instance of a seal is unique. For example, you could use Hone Atk 1 on Olivia but will still need to take it off her if you want to use Hone Atk 3 on Azura.

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Enter char sheet → long tap a slot → pick → done.

If they had anyone remotely competent in their menu UI design (and they clearly don't), they'd just let you tap a skill on the character's skill list to learn or equip it.

And replace the goddamn useless auto-learn button at the top with a button to change the Sacred Seal.

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

And replace the goddamn useless auto-learn button at the top with a button to change the Sacred Seal.

Auto-learn drives me crazy. It could have been a multi-learn toggle. Multi-learn could have been baseline. But no, they rather solve problems that never even existed because… reasons?

Obviously I knew it was coming, but this still really crept up on me and I'm totally unprepared. I haven't gotten around to levelling Karla (all feel is disappointment) and Peganino. So that means I'm just using regular Nino for now I guess. Probably with Eirika and Fjorm to start, but Fjorm is about 300HM from capping so, uh, Hardin I guess? It's  also probably time to replace that Res+3 in Nino's A-slot and give her any sort of special, hey?

Not keen on promoting either Linus or Canas so my autobattle team will probably be Karla, Peganino, Jaffar and random healer.

I wish there wasn't so much incentive to play on weekends, last thing I want to do while at home is play FEH, but double SP and such means I really should do most of my levelling on weekends, ugh.

Yep, Linde and Nino make an extremely powerful pair. Add Y!Tiki with Breath of Fog for tanking and destryoing pesky Myrrhs and Olivia for the extra damage and you get a pretty powerful team. I wish I could use my recent Bridelia but I lack feathers to give her LnD and Brave Bow+.

I think I'm going to clear this TT manually, I've been abusing auto-battle for quite a bit and it gets tiring.

This will be my team until Mae caps:
Screenshot_20180616-141207.png

Also, the intro to the tempest must be the most random and filler piece of “plot” this game has had over sixteen months. And that is saying something.

Ursula is a really easy boss. 

Running my old Ephraim+bladetomes (Nino and Katarina) team. Dancer slot just rotates whoever hasn't capped HM as usual. 

Since the scattered fangs units are a myth to me, this will probably be my team for the rest of the event.

Current team:
+5 +Spd/-Def Brave Lyn
+HP/-Def Bride Ninian
4* +Spd/-Def Nino
(insert healer here; currently Lachesis)

So far, this team works well. With TT boosts and buffs provided by Brave Lyn (Atk Tactic 3) and Ninian (Fresh Bouquet+), Nino hits hard while still a 4*+0 with Gronnblade (not Gronnblade+). She also makes quick work of the boss Ursula on Lunatic 7. Lachesis' default Spur Res allows Nino to be even more efficient at tanking blue mages and staff users.

I'm having a LOT of fun with Jaffar.

2xd9fYL.png?1

I knew Nino would be good, but this guy gives me life. Bwahahahaha. I really love the stat boosts... Team one is Lucina/Marth, Nino, Jaffar, Shigure/Olivia/Azura. Lucy's really close to maxing out HM, so once she's finished off, I'll put Marth back in as healer and buffer. Nino's also pretty close...I'm thinking I'll switch to another team for a little bit once she's finished. Shigure just maxed HM, so now I'm working on Olivia.

My team:

C3OKOtA.png?1

+Spd/-HP                      +Atk/-Spd                   +Atk/-Def, +1            +Spd/-Res, +1

This probably won't come as much of a shock, but I'm cruising along very easily. In fact, I might just go ahead and grind up to 50K ASAP I'm certainly bored enough to go for that.

On 6/7/2018 at 9:10 PM, Glennstavos said:

Hmm, not a very well defended final map. They should fall with a direct assault. But what kind of assassin worth her salt is EVER direct?

Oh my. I predicted the plot. Now if only somebody would catch this damned reference...

Team is Jaffar, Nino, Karel, and a revolving door of healers about to cap HM. Hopefully these frail units will be kept alive by the healer because I'm auto battling every map, even the bonus runs. I'm also handing out some hone/fortify seals and skills so that Nino can do her best. 

3 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Oh my. I predicted the plot. Now if only somebody would catch this damned reference...

I mean, Ursula was already datamined as a boss. Citing one of Ursula’s lines wasn’t exactly awe-inspiring.

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I mean, Ursula was already datamined as a boss. Citing one of Ursula’s lines wasn’t exactly awe-inspiring.

The prediction was a strike from behind because Ursula was datamined as the boss. Though what I had in mind was us appearing in the middle of the final map surrounded by enemies. Instead, the underhanded tactic has to do with the plot rather than gameplay. Poor Lloyd. Though I already got enough use out of him on the previous TT that had a map like this.

Edited by Glennstavos

I'm running the same team I did during the Genealogy TT (the one with Arden as a reward): Blade Nino, Blade Tailtiu, Blade Tharja and Buffboy Eprhaim. However, I may change to Turtle Formation when I get the 5* Canas

Going in with Jaffar, Ryouma, Micaiah and Lucius. Not having as easy of a time as I hoped. I kinda regret spending all my dew on Lilina and Tiki refines, so I have none left to upgrade Jaffar's dagger. This means the highest strata is too frustrating this go around, so I'll just do the usual bonus rounds before going the rest on Lunatic 5

Starting off with Nino, SummeRobin, BridLyn and Leif right now. It's working fine, though of course I'll be using Canas when I can get him and I'm considering Linus for this too. Jaffar is also an option, though I don't know who he'll be with yet.

I have so many of these bonus units. :P For some reason I thought Ursula was a bonus unit too, but oh well we needed Karla and Karel. *shrug

Will go in with Linus, Brave Ike, flying Ninian, and Genny.  Wish me luck, because this team's bad against magic.

Luckily, Live to Serve is a seal, so Genny can use it until she learns Martyr For Real.