Tsak

Hey guys figured i'd start a thread up since i finally got off my hiatus of drawing for no apparent reason.

I'm willing to do requests but 1 at a time please, and try to keep it fire emblem. (I'm very busy most of the time so it might take a while, but once I'm put to the task I can complete it fairly quickly)

I graduated in 2016 with a BFA in illustration and painting, since i've moved out to Utah i have almost no Art supplies, they're still waiting to be shipped out. Hopefully i'll get them within the next month or so.

I love drawing character designs, and currently I'm hoping to become an Art teacher, (Utah is in dire need of teachers so i just need to have a bachelors and pass a praxis in the required field) so i'm working towards that.

I just sketched out Petrine real quick, decided to go for a more interesting pose. I've never drawn her before so this is going to be a little difficult. (I'm also not very proficient at drawing the female figure, it's quite a lot tougher than the male figure i must say)

She's pretty fun to draw, her armor isn't overly intricate, and i will enjoy doing some ink work on her (once i get my pens of course!)

Spoiler

http://Petrine Base.jpg -My base model

http://Petrine General Detail.jpg -A little more detail

Lemme know what you guys think! I'm open to any sort of criticism, and willing to share techniques and inspirations. 

Edited by Tsak