Fire Emblem Heroes Fanmade Support Conversations Thread

Javi Blizz

Hey guys, I think this is my first topic in the forum. I commented something a few days ago in the General Discussion and Links thread. The idea is that, since the game doesn't have support conversations, we could create them in this topic. It would be more interesting if those conversations weren't between two characters of the same game (unless they are incompatible during the game, i.e. M!Corrin with F!Corrin). Those conversations could be pointed in many different directions: friendship, a bad relationship between two characters, comedy, your own shippings between characters...

I'll leave here an example, my C-Support between Masked "Marth" and Wrys.

Masked "Marth" - Wrys C-Support  (Javi Blizz)

Spoiler

Wrys - Those wounds seem to hurt. Let me help.

"Marth" - Thanks, but it wasn't necessary.

Wrys - Maybe you think so. However, I've seen so many people put them in risk by acting that way back in the days when I travelled around the world with the Archanean League... 

Oh! I almost forgot, my name is Wrys. What's your name?

"Marth" - My name...is Marth.

Wrys - Oh, Marth...I see...Nice to meet you. I also knew a boy called like you. He created the league, after all.

"Marth" - Could...you tell me more about him?

Wrys - Maybe next time...if you start acting less recklessly ;):

"Marth" - Understood. I'll be more carefull, if that's the only requirement. See you. 

Tobin - Setsuna C-Support (Perkilator)

Spoiler

Tobin: All right, my bear trap’s finished. (Show picture of an advanced bear trap shaped like a cage, with a weaker looking mouth below it.) Now, I just gotta wait for a bear and (hopefully) I’ll be munching on him in no time!

(Tobin falls asleep for about an hour. Suddenly, he hears the trap doing its work. This causes him to wake up.)

Tobin: Ah! The trap! (He runs toward it with excitement.) Oh man, I so earned that bear. I’m so hungry, I could eat a—(he looks to see Setsuna in the trap, with a look of shocking disappointment.)

Setsuna: Oh…hello, Tobin. You’re not going to eat me, right?

Tobin: What the hell, Setsuna?! What are you doing in the trap?

Setsuna: Just daily routine for me. Now please get me out and don’t eat me.

Tobin: First of all, fine, I’ll get you out. (He gets her out.)

Setsuna: Why, thank you~!

Tobin: Okay…secondly, when did I say anything about eating you when I meant to eat a bear?!

Setsuna: Well…you said you were so hungry, you could eat…something?

Tobin: Something. And now I forgot what it was that I was going to say. (Tobin turns to leave.) That’s it, I’m out. Go cry to someone else next time you get stuck.

Setsuna: Well, geez, I was just being as cute as could be. No need to ruin the moment and bail on me.

Sigurd - Seliph C-Support (Corrobin)

Spoiler

*Seliph takes a few practice swings with Tyrfing* 

Seliph: Hyatt! Hah! Gah! Grrah!

*Sigurd walks in with his horse*

Sigurd: It really is amazing to be able to see you like this, all grown up.

Seliph: OH! Uh, hello, father. I was just working on my sword skills-

Sigurd: I saw. I remember the first time I held Tyrfing. I could feel the divine power inside it, and I felt like I could hardly control it.

Seliph: I know. I can only wonder what it must have been like for Ares with Mystletainn, or Shanan with Balmung.

Sigurd: You know, no matter how many times I hear it, I cannot believe the scrawny little boy that I rescued from that castle for Ayra became such a strong and skilled master of the sword.

Seliph: I've always known him as that as he and Oifey raised me... Father, if it's alright, I'd like to know more about the people you fought with-Aside from Finn and Lewyn. I've heard so much from my allies about them.

Sigurd: Alright, I'll tell you more about them later. Just keep working on those sword techniques.

Seliph: Thank you... Dad.

Azama - Jakob C-Support (Perkilator)

Spoiler

(Jakob is busy sweeping the floors in the Askr castle.)

Jakob: *whistles* (he suddenly bumps into a meditative Azama, whose reaction is slightly delayed.)

Azama: Oh, Jakob! Sorry, I-I didn’t see you there.

Jakob: Azama…do you mind getting out of the way? I’m busy trying to keep this damn castle in shape, so I don’t want people in the way while I’m doing it.

Azama: But of course, Jakob. Cleanliness before calmness, after all. …Oh, that reminds me! Lady Hinoka wanted me to help her and Sir Hector with clearing out the tree branches in the priory. Apologies, Jakob, but I hope we can speak again, soon! (Azama walks offscreen.)

Jakob: Azam-! …Well, that was bizarre. Well, at least he’s out of the way of my cleaning for now. Might as well get as much done as I can before he comes back.

Camilla - Ayra C-Support (Poimagic)

Spoiler

(Ayra is stabbing a wool dummy. The dummy has stuffing coming out of every part of it except for a few parts)

Ayra: Yah!

(Ayra stabs, causing the dummy to fall apart. Camilla walks over.)

Camilla: My my, you didn’t need to destroy the poor thing

Ayra: It doesn’t matter. I must get stronger to protect my friends and my dear Shannan

Camilla: Oh? Shannan? Who might that be? Your significant other?

Ayra: No! He is my nephew. I always cared for him. I only joined lord Sigurd cause Shannan was saved from bandits by him

Camilla: (Camilla smiles) You seem to be cold and stoic on the outside, but are really a softy. If you ever need a rest though, just put your head in my lap. Unless Corrin is around. Either of them. They have priority.

Ayra: You asked me something. Now I get to ask you. Why do you love Corrin so much?

Camilla: I’ll explain later, okay? See ya. 

(Camilla walks off)

Ayra: Later, I guess.....

Clarine - Clair C-Support (Perkilator)

Spoiler

Clarine: Say, Clair; do you think this castle should be…remodeled?

Clair: Hmm? How do you mean, Clarine?

Clarine: Well, in my opinion, it seems like somewhere a lowlife cutpurse would live in.

Clair: Well…it is rather shabby. But doesn’t the young lady think she is being harsh?

Clarine: The young lady thinks not. Come now, let’s turn this pigsty upside down, and maybe add a bit of Etrurian flair to it. (Clarine leaves the building.

Clair: Oh gods…I don’t have a good feeling about where this is going.

Tharja - Lyon(FE8) C support (The_antithesis)

Spoiler

Tharja: Hmmm....

Lyon: Huh? Who is staring at me? Oh, it's just Tharja.

Tharja: "Just" me? I take offence to that.

Lyon: Apologies. I was just worried you might have been an assassin.

Tharja: That's even worse. Anyway... (staring)

Lyon: What is it about me that interests you so?

Tharja: You seem suspiciously similar to my Robin. I can feel the same trapped aura within you as I can in them.

Lyon: (runs away)

Tharja: So, I wanted to see where that aura is co- Oh. He left. Tch, I'll find him later.

Tharja - Lyon(FE8) B support (The_antithesis)

Spoiler

Tharja: Aha, there you are!

Lyon: Please refrain from doing anything weird to me.

Tharja: Oh, don't worry. I'm only going to try and figure out what's causing me to feel off when around you.

Lyon: Well that isn't terrifying at all...

(Tharja ruffles through her bag of hexing materials.)

Lyon: What are you doing?

Tharja: (Humming) So this can go there, that that goes there...

Lyon: She's not paying attention, great.

Tharja: Aha, if my theory is true...

(Tharja casts a hex on Lyon. Formortiis appears around Lyon's body.)

Formortiis: You dare call me out?

Tharja: I dare. So, that's what is causing the aura...

Formortiis: What are you babbling on about? I am the demon king. I have devoured Lyon's soul, and soon yours will be next!

Tharja: Ugh, tedious. Now, time to revert the hex before any real damage is done. I'm sure the summoner won't approve if I get Askr destroyed.

Formortiis: What? You know not my power. I am destined to destroy all of mankin- (fades away)

Tharja: Well, that was interesting.

Lyon: What have you done to me?! Who was that?

Tharja: It appears you are the vessel for a great dark force, vying for apocalypse. My Robin unfortunately shares a similar fate.

Lyon: Oh. So that was the demon king?

Tharja: That is what it called itself. Well, now I know what makes Robin so... Special.

Lyon: OK? (Starting to flee)

Tharja: Oh, I do so admire Robin's strength. How he is able to control the evil within him. Squee~

Lyon: Good, she's distracted. (Runs away)

Tharja - Lyon(FE8) A support (The_antithesis)

Spoiler

Lyon: Tharja, there you are.

Tharja: Oh? I thought you were avoiding me.

Lyon: May I ask you a favour?

Tharja: No.

Lyon: What do you mean, "no"? Are we not comrades in arms?

Tharja: Ugh, spare me the theatrics. Honestly, you're as bad a Frederick. Fine, what's the favour?

Lyon: I want you to purge the demon king from my soul.

Tharja: I am unable to do that. Especially not for you, as you're so far gone. Although I can make your demons visible, I cannot destroy them. You're better off asking Henry if you want a curse lifted.

Lyon: I suppose even your power is limited.

Tharja: Besides, even if I were able to purge the demon king, my first priority would be using it to free Robin of Grima.

Lyon: Alright. I am sorry for asking the impossible of you.

Tharja: You should be. Begone.

Lyon: As you wish.

Tharja - Lyon(FE8) S support (The_antithesis)

Spoiler

Tharja: Lyon, there you are.

Lyon: Tharja? It is odd for you to attract attention.

Tharja: I'd like to ask you a favour.

Lyon: (smirking) No.

Tharja: Oh, ha ha.

Lyon: Alright, what's the favour?

Tharja: I'd like your body.

Lyon: (blushing like crazy) WHAT?!

Tharja: ...to use for experiments.

Lyon: That's not much better! Give me one good reason to accept.

Tharja: I plan to rid you of the demon king.

Lyon: I thought you said that was impossible.

Tharja: It is now, but it may not be soon. Simply put, if I can use your body to test my latest exorcism hexes, I'll be able to see how each one works. When one finally manages to get rid of your "demon king", I'll then be able to use the same magic to save my precious Robin.

Lyon: That is one good reason. I accept your proposal.

Tharja: Excellent. This research may take years to complete, but it shall be worth it!

Lyon: In that case, I shall remain by your side for however long it takes.

Nino - Kagero C Support (Simpsons138)

Spoiler

Nino: Hi there Kagero

Kagero: Hm? Oh, hello there Nino

Nino: What are you doing there with that brush?

Kagero: I'm drawing, nothing more

Nino: You can draw? That's amazing!

Kagero: It's nothing much, it's just a hobby of mine

Nino: Can I see your drawing Kagero, please?

Kagero: Are you sure? My art tends to be a little....

Nino: I don't mind seeing your drawing

Kagero: In that case, take a look, this is Feh the owl

Nino: Wow, it looks so cool, you are good at drawing

Kagero: R-really? Doesn't it look, weird?

Nino: Why would you think that? I think you are a great artist

Kagero: Why, thank you Nino, you want to try drawing?

Nino: Me?

Kagero: Of course, I can teach you how to draw if you like

Nino: I would love to learn how to draw, can we start now?

Kagero: Sure, let me get another piece of paper and another brush and we can begin

Nino: Thanks Kagero, I'll do my best to learn how to draw

I hope you enjoy this topic guys, and start writtng too! It doesn't matter if it's too elaborated, too improvised...what matters is to have fun writting/reading this :3

Edited by Javi Blizz

Tobin x Setsuna C-Support

Tobin: All right, my bear trap’s finished. (Show picture of an advanced bear trap shaped like a cage, with a weaker looking mouth below it.) Now, I just gotta wait for a bear and (hopefully) I’ll be munching on him in no time!

(Tobin falls asleep for about an hour. Suddenly, he hears the trap doing its work. This causes him to wake up.)

Tobin: Ah! The trap! (He runs toward it with excitement.) Oh man, I so earned that bear. I’m so hungry, I could eat a—(he looks to see Setsuna in the trap, with a look of shocking disappointment.)

Setsuna: Oh…hello, Tobin. You’re not going to eat me, right?

Tobin: What the hell, Setsuna?! What are you doing in the trap?

Setsuna: Just daily routine for me. Now please get me out and don’t eat me.

Tobin: First of all, fine, I’ll get you out. (He gets her out.)

Setsuna: Why, thank you~!

Tobin: Okay…secondly, when did I say anything about eating you when I meant to eat a bear?!

Setsuna: Well…you said you were so hungry, you could eat…something?

Tobin: Something. And now I forgot what it was that I was going to say. (Tobin turns to leave.) That’s it, I’m out. Go cry to someone else next time you get stuck.

Setsuna: Well, geez, I was just being as cute as could be. No need to ruin the moment and bail on me.

Edited by Perkilator

Sigurd X Seliph C

*Seliph takes a few practice swings with Tyrfing* 

Seliph: Hyatt! Hah! Gah! Grrah!

*Sigurd walks in with his horse*

Sigurd: It really is amazing to be able to see you like this, all grown up.

Seliph: OH! Uh, hello, father. I was just working on my sword skills-

Sigurd: I saw. I remember the first time I held Tyrfing. I could feel the divine power inside it, and I felt like I could hardly control it.

Seliph: I know. I can only wonder what it must have been like for Ares with Mystletainn, or Shanan with Balmung.

Sigurd: You know, no matter how many times I hear it, I cannot believe the scrawny little boy that I rescued from that castle for Ayra became such a strong and skilled master of the sword.

Seliph: I've always known him as that as he and Oifey raised me... Father, if it's alright, I'd like to know more about the people you fought with-Aside from Finn and Lewyn. I've heard so much from my allies about them.

Sigurd: Alright, I'll tell you more about them later. Just keep working on those sword techniques.

Seliph: Thank you... Dad.

I'd really like to see one for Azama and Jakob (should have been in Fates to begin with tbh, lol). Also, I'm really liking the ones I see so far.

Edited by Arcphoenix

48 minutes ago, Arcphoenix said:

I'd really like to see one for Azama and Jakob (should have been in Fates to begin with tbh, lol). Also, I'm really liking the ones I see so far.

Azama x Jakob C-Support

(Jakob is busy sweeping the floors in the Askr castle.)

Jakob: *whistles* (he suddenly bumps into a meditative Azama, whose reaction is slightly delayed.)

Azama: Oh, Jakob! Sorry, I-I didn’t see you there.

Jakob: Azama…do you mind getting out of the way? I’m busy trying to keep this damn castle in shape, so I don’t want people in the way while I’m doing it.

Azama: But of course, Jakob. Cleanliness before calmness, after all. …Oh, that reminds me! Lady Hinoka wanted me to help her and Sir Hector with clearing out the tree branches in the priory. Apologies, Jakob, but I hope we can speak again, soon! (Azama walks offscreen.)

Jakob: Azam-! …Well, that was bizarre. Well, at least he’s out of the way of my cleaning for now. Might as well get as much done as I can before he comes back.

(I know, it’s not very good. But it’s as much as I could come up with.)

Here’s a Camilla and Ayra support:

Spoiler

(Ayra is stabbing a wool dummy. The dummy has stuffing coming out of every part of it except for a few parts)

Ayra: It doesn’t matter. I must get stronger to protect my friends and my dear Shannan

Ayra: No! He is my nephew. I always cared for him. I only joined lord Sigurd cause Shannan was saved from bandits by him

Camilla: (Camilla smiles) You seem to be cold and stoic on the outside, but are really a softy. If you ever need a rest though, just put your head in my lap. Unless Corrin is around. Either of them. They have priority.

Ayra: You asked me something. Now I get to ask you. Why do you love Corrin so much?

(Camilla walks off)

I don’t know if I did well for this

14 hours ago, Poimagic said:

Here’s a Camilla and Ayra support:

Reveal hidden contents

(Camilla walks off)

I don’t know if I did well for this

Yes, that's fine ;):

I'll try to update the first post once-twice per day guys

Clarine - Clair C-Support

Clarine: Say, Clair; do you think this castle should be…remodeled?

Clair: Hmm? How do you mean, Clarine?

Clarine: Well, in my opinion, it seems like somewhere a lowlife cutpurse would live in.

Clair: Well…it is rather shabby. But doesn’t the young lady think she is being harsh?

Clarine: The young lady thinks not. Come now, let’s turn this pigsty upside down, and maybe add a bit of Etrurian flair to it. (Clarine leaves the building.

Clair: Oh gods…I don’t have a good feeling about where this is going.

Tharja and Lyon(FE8):

C support:

Tharja: Hmmm....

Lyon: Huh? Who is staring at me? Oh, it's just Tharja.

Tharja: "Just" me? I take offence to that.

Lyon: Apologies. I was just worried you might have been an assassin.

Tharja: That's even worse. Anyway... (staring)

Lyon: What is it about me that interests you so?

Tharja: You seem suspiciously similar to my Robin. I can feel the same trapped aura within you as I can in them.

Lyon: (runs away)

Tharja: So, I wanted to see where that aura is co- Oh. He left. Tch, I'll find him later.

B support:

Tharja: Aha, there you are!

Lyon: Please refrain from doing anything weird to me.

Tharja: Oh, don't worry. I'm only going to try and figure out what's causing me to feel off when around you.

Lyon: Well that isn't terrifying at all...

(Tharja ruffles through her bag of hexing materials.)

Lyon: What are you doing?

Tharja: (Humming) So this can go there, that that goes there...

Lyon: She's not paying attention, great.

Tharja: Aha, if my theory is true...

(Tharja casts a hex on Lyon. Formortiis appears around Lyon's body.)

Formortiis: You dare call me out?

Tharja: I dare. So, that's what is causing the aura...

Formortiis: What are you babbling on about? I am the demon king. I have devoured Lyon's soul, and soon yours will be next!

Tharja: Ugh, tedious. Now, time to revert the hex before any real damage is done. I'm sure the summoner won't approve if I get Askr destroyed.

Formortiis: What? You know not my power. I am destined to destroy all of mankin- (fades away)

Tharja: Well, that was interesting.

Lyon: What have you done to me?! Who was that?

Tharja: It appears you are the vessel for a great dark force, vying for apocalypse. My Robin unfortunately shares a similar fate.

Lyon: Oh. So that was the demon king?

Tharja: That is what it called itself. Well, now I know what makes Robin so... Special.

Lyon: OK? (Starting to flee)

Tharja: Oh, I do so admire Robin's strength. How he is able to control the evil within him. Squee~

Lyon: Good, she's distracted. (Runs away)

A support:

Lyon: Tharja, there you are.

Tharja: Oh? I thought you were avoiding me.

Lyon: May I ask you a favour?

Tharja: No.

Lyon: What do you mean, "no"? Are we not comrades in arms?

Tharja: Ugh, spare me the theatrics. Honestly, you're as bad a Frederick. Fine, what's the favour?

Lyon: I want you to purge the demon king from my soul.

Tharja: I am unable to do that. Especially not for you, as you're so far gone. Although I can make your demons visible, I cannot destroy them. You're better off asking Henry if you want a curse lifted.

Lyon: I suppose even your power is limited.

Tharja: Besides, even if I were able to purge the demon king, my first priority would be using it to free Robin of Grima.

Lyon: Alright. I am sorry for asking the impossible of you.

Tharja: You should be. Begone.

Lyon: As you wish.

S support

Tharja: Lyon, there you are.

Lyon: Tharja? It is odd for you to attract attention.

Tharja: I'd like to ask you a favour.

Lyon: (smirking) No.

Tharja: Oh, ha ha.

Lyon: Alright, what's the favour?

Tharja: I'd like your body.

Lyon: (blushing like crazy) WHAT?!

Tharja: ...to use for experiments.

Lyon: That's not much better! Give me one good reason to accept.

Tharja: I plan to rid you of the demon king.

Lyon: I thought you said that was impossible.

Tharja: It is now, but it may not be soon. Simply put, if I can use your body to test my latest exorcism hexes, I'll be able to see how each one works. When one finally manages to get rid of your "demon king", I'll then be able to use the same magic to save my precious Robin.

Lyon: That is one good reason. I accept your proposal.

Tharja: Excellent. This research may take years to complete, but it shall be worth it!

Lyon: In that case, I shall remain by your side for however long it takes.

Kagero x Kiran:

Kagero: You are so dutiful.  I would be glad to prepare a tea ceremony for you.  You'll find it relaxing.  I prefer to use green tea, though mine tends to be bitter.  It goes with sweet treats nicely, however.

Summoner: Damn shawty ok

Nino x Kagero C Support:

• Nino: Hi there Kagero
  • Kagero: Hm? Oh, hello there Nino
  • Nino: What are you doing there with that brush?
  • Kagero: I'm drawing, nothing more
  • Nino: You can draw? That's amazing!
  • Kagero: It's nothing much, it's just a hobby of mine
  • Nino: Can I see your drawing Kagero, please?
  • Kagero: Are you sure? My art tends to be a little....
  • Nino: I don't mind seeing your drawing
  • Kagero: In that case, take a look, this is Feh the owl
  • Nino: Wow, it looks so cool, you are good at drawing
  • Kagero: R-really? Doesn't it look, weird?
  • Nino: Why would you think that? I think you are a great artist
  • Kagero: Why, thank you Nino, you want to try drawing?
  • Nino: Me?
  • Kagero: Of course, I can teach you how to draw if you like
  • Nino: I would love to learn how to draw, can we start now?
  • Kagero: Sure, let me get another piece of paper and another brush and we can begin
  • Nino: Thanks Kagero, I'll do my best to learn how to draw

Sorry guys, I'm a bit busy with university stuff, but main post it's updated yet! 

@Charmeleonbrah, is that really a support? xD

If it's, I'll add it to the main post, but I want to confirm first

Also, guys, this topic is evolving even more interesting than I thought, and that's all thanks to you! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/06/2018 at 8:47 PM, SSbardock84 said:

@The_antithesis That was a very enjoyable read, well done!

Aw, thanks. Time to do some more!

Bridal!Lyn and Micaiah C support:
Micaiah: Excuse me, Lyn?
B!Lyn: Yes?
Micaiah: I've noticed that you seem to be using light magic to blind your foes, meaning all their attempts at striking back miss.
B!Lyn: This dress is not very durable, so I've had to find a way to be more defensive!
Micaiah: Well, I want to see what I can do with my light magic, as my clothes aren't exactly armour either.
B!Lyn: I can see an issue with that. Light magic is different from, well, actual light, which is what I'm using.
Micaiah: Ah, sorry for the intrusion. I was just hoping I could become stronger. (I also hope to be able to defeat Ike someday... But his ability to attack from a distance is so frustrating!)
Yune: Angry tweeting (Micaiah, you  should not be using the divine power of love for the sake of winning a war! Maybe Ashera was right about that mess.)
B!Lyn: Micaiah? Hello? (She seems lost in thought. Well, I guess I should get my staff out, just in case she got hit in the head!)

Bridal!Lyn and Micaiah B support:
Micaiah: Lyn, that was not funny.
B!Lyn: What?
Micaiah: While I was lost in thoughts, you tried using your healing staff on my head! Do you truly think me insane?
B!Lyn: That's what you took from our conversation?
Micaiah: Of course. I'd like to keep at least a small sliver of decency here.
B!Lyn: Ah. Sorry.
Micaiah: Apology accepted. Anyway, about your "Dazzling Staff" skill, as it's called.
B!Lyn: The one you really wanted to learn?
Micaiah: Yes, that one. You said that you were controlling "actual light." How is that any different from light magic?
B!Lyn: Well, most of your power comes from the elements, right?
Micaiah: Yes...
B!Lyn: The light we see has nothing to do with those elements. It's made of a completely different type of ether to the air we breathe and the food we eat.
Micaiah: I didn't know that! But then, how does my magic create so much light.
B!Lyn: Because the magic causes the air around it to heat up. A lot. The air then gets white hot, hence the light you see. In fact, that's why we can see the magic from the other types of tomes as well.
Micaiah: Oh! That makes sense. So, no way for me to learn your skill.
B!Lyn: Unfortunately so.

Bridal!Lyn and Micaiah A support:
Micaiah: Yah, ha! casting light magic around a training dummy's head
B!Lyn: (Micaiah doesn't seem very accurate today.)
Micaiah: Curses, no luck. Those eyes aren't burned at all!
B!Lyn: Micaiah!
Micaiah: Agh! You were staring.
B!Lyn: Why are you missing all those blasts of light magic? I don't recall you ever losing your edge.
Micaiah: I'm trying to aim for the eyes.
B!Lyn: Still not giving up on Dazzling Staff? Why are you so determined to learn that one skill?
Micaiah: Ike.
B!Lyn: I don't follow.
Micaiah: Ike and I are on the opposite sides of a deadly war. After finding out that he can attack me from range, I realised I couldn't just throw out my magic. However, with Dazzling Staff, I would be able to attack safely, and hopefully win the fight!
B!Lyn: I thought Ike was one of the good guys?
Micaiah: Tell that to the people of Daein, whom Ike handed to Begnion on a silver platter!
B!Lyn: I thought it was Crimea that won that war.
Micaiah: We wish! But no, Crimea was too weak to annex even undefended territory.
If Sanaki (either version) is in the barracks:
B!Lyn: In that case, you should probably speak with Sanaki. She should have had some knowledge of Begnion's takeover.
Micaiah: I will do just that.
B!Lyn: (Sanaki, I am so sorry...)
If Sanaki is not in the barracks:
B!Lyn: In that case, you should get feh to send a letter to the empress of Begnion.
Micaiah: I will do just that.

Bridal!Lyn and Micaiah S support.
Micaiah: Ah, hello Lyn.
B!Lyn: What brings you here?
Micaiah: I'd like to thank you.
B!Lyn: What for?
Micaiah: For letting me get my feelings off my chest.
B!Lyn: Is this to do with your war with Begnion?
Micaiah: Yes. Sanaki actually mentioned that the decisions for Begnion to become evil were made by a corrupt senate. She even mentioned us being on the same side one day!
B!Lyn: Wonderful!
Micaiah: And you have been there for me every step of the way. Blushing slightly Thank you.
B!Lyn: I wouldn't go that far. Besides, you're a good friend too.
Micaiah: Smiling.

Bridal!Sanaki and Sanaki C support:
B!Sanaki: Hello, me.
Sanaki: (Did [name] really summon me from when I was in that phase? Ugh.) Hello... Me.
B!Sanaki: What's wrong? You look funny.
Sanaki: Apologies. I am slightly jarred from seeing an alternate version of myself. I should be able to get over it, though.
If multiple alts of the same character are in the barracks.
B!Sanaki: I wouldn't count on it. When [character] met their other self, they had to be taken to the clerics' after fainting!
Sanaki: Well, at least we are more sensible than that.
B!Sanaki: Exactly. Multiple versions of myself is just what is expected when there are many worlds. So, how's the future?
Sanaki: I would tell you, but then you'd change it.
B!Sanaki: And possibly make the problems worse.
Sanaki: I'm glad to have someone who thinks the way I do!
If multiple alts of the same character are not present in the barracks.
B!Sanaki: I'd argue it's more surprising that we're the first pair of versions of each-other in the order of heroes.
Sanaki: True. It is strange how all the different versions of the same hero are exact copies of each-other, except us.
B!Sanaki: Well, that just means we're special!
Sanaki: Though I wish the other version of me was not the one from my "obsessed with the concept of marriage" phase.
B!Sanaki: Hey, I should take that back!

Bridal!Sanaki and Sanaki B support:
B!Sanaki: Ugh...
Sanaki: What's wrong. I'm sure I can help me out.
B!Sanaki: A bunch of people are arguing about the fact I'm in a dress, despite them having nothing to do with me.
Sanaki: That's what's wrong?
B!Sanaki: Why are they fighting? Did I do something wrong to upset them?
Sanaki: Oh, right. I forgot. You are still young and naive enough to actually be surprised when people cause meaningless conflicts in your name.
B!Sanaki: This happens often in my future?!
Sanaki: Saddle up. Off the top of my head: there was that one time some maniac thought it was a good idea to burn down Serenes Forest; there was the mess that was the war with Daein;  then the annexation of Daein, which was even worse; then there were a bunch of conflicts regarding the slavery of Laguz, even though I gave clear instructions that it's not OK;  there was the whole mess with the Dawn Brigade; and then that caused Ashera's mess, so that's technically on me, too!
B!Sanaki: Was there any time people weren't fighting in our name?
Sanaki: You're younger, you should remember.
B!Sanaki: Point taken. Hmm... ... Nope, can't think of anything.
Sanaki: There you go. Having a child on the throne makes people in high places think they can sneak nasty bills past me. They learned the hard way that I don't tolerate that.
B!Sanaki: And they'll learn that from me!
Sanaki: That's the spirit!

Bridal!Sanaki and Sanaki A support:
If any antagonists (characters you face as enemies, instead of as friends) are in the barracks.
B!Sanaki: And that is why you should make up with your enemy, [Antagontist's name].
[Antagonist]: Very well. When it is my time to face [Lord's name], I will try to talk.
B!Sanaki: And thus, a war is shortened. Progress is sweet!
Sanaki: Well done.
B!Sanaki: How long were you standing there?
Sanaki: I just got here. Anyway, I see you are trying to persuade those in power to stop wars before they even start! That's a good idea.
If there are no antagonists in the barracks
B!Sanaki: Hey, other me. I've just thought of an idea.
Sanaki: Yes?
B!Sanaki: I just thought, why not stop wars before they get a chance to start by persuading all the evil people to stand down?
Sanaki: That's a brilliant idea.
The conversations merge here
B!Sanaki: I know. I just want to change my world for the better, and this seems like the perfect way to do it. I've already sent a message via feh to tell everyone to free the laguz.
Sanaki: I'm envious of you.
B!Sanaki: Why?
Sanaki: You have earned the chance to alter fate for the better. Something I never got.
B!Sanaki: Is your world really that bad?
Sanaki: In my world, Ashera judged the actions made on my behalf to be enough to consider life on Tellius unviable, and used this is a reason to turn entire countries to stone. In your world, your people are under your control, so that won't happen.
B!Sanaki: And also, I've managed to earn some respect.
Sanaki: This extends beyond mere accolades. You have just saved your entire world from certain ruin!
B!Sanaki: Hey, I'm not finished yet! I've still got to reorganise the senate, change the chain of command so military generals don't have too much power...
Sanaki: Diplomacy is never a finished task.

Bridal!Sanaki and Sanaki S support.
Sanaki: Hello, me?
B!Sanaki: Yes?
Sanaki: After the war is over, I'd like to seek refuge in your world.
B!Sanaki: I don't see how my world is any different from yours.
Sanaki: Even the small acts of kindness you have committed have done a great deal already. Your world is on a vastly different -- and better -- path than mine.
B!Sanaki: Sure! There's always room for more people in Begnion.
Sanaki: Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.
B!Sanaki: I'm glad to help myself out. Oh, now you've made me sound selfish!
Sanaki: Haha. But seriously, you're doing a great job.
B!Sanaki: Aw, you're making me blush. Well, I'm glad to help!
Sanaki: Here's to a peaceful life by your making.
B!Sanaki: No pressure, then.
Sanaki: Only the fate of the world!

inb4 3 non-romantic S-supports in a row. I should so some supports for Kana!

Edited by The_antithesis
fixed a couple of typos

15 hours ago, Arcphoenix said:

I'd like to hear one between Peri and Henry if anyone wants to write one

Sure!

Peri and Henry C Support:
Peri: Woo! That last battle was so fun! So much blood...
Henry: I know! Especially seeing the look on that one guy's face when he saw his arm getting ripped off. That's priceless.
Peri: And the way everyone looks at us just after we brutally murdered their friend, they were terrified.
Henry: Nya ha! At least someone understands! Everyone else just looks at us funny.
Peri: Well they can say goodbye to their intestines when I'm done with them!
Henry: And their limbs!
Peri: And their heads!

Peri and Henry B support:
Peri: Henry, I have an idea.
Henry: Ooh, I love ideas! Especially violent ones!
Peri: Well, you'll like this! I just thought. We don't fight that many enemies, so there's no way for us to see a decent amount of blood...
Henry: And of course, we can't go around killing innocents.
Peri: So I thought, why not do our sparring matches to the death? [Name] can just bring us back when we're done.
Henry: That's awesome! And it will also mean I don't have to hold back, so it will be like fighting a real enemy!
Peri: So we get stronger, as well? This is almost too good to be true!
Henry: Well, get your weapon ready!
Peri: Alright, time to die!
Henry: Not if I kill you first!

Peri and Henry A support:
Peri: Phew, that last match was fun.
Henry: Aw man, I almost had you there. If only I still had both arms at the time...
Peri: No excuses. I chopped that arm off fair and square!
Henry: Oh. is that a challenge?
Peri: You don't have to ask me twice. Let's go!
Violence ensues.
Peri: Hey, no fair! Why did you have to burn my lance?
Henry: Breaking your opponent's weapons is a valid tactic where I come from!
Peri: Hmph. Why has no-one on Nohr thought of that?
Henry: Blame your own dumb strategists, not me!
Peri: Well then. Why don't I try and break your weapon?
Henry: We're going again? Well, you might need a new lance.
Peri: Why you little...
Henry: C'mon, let's go to the forge!
Peri: After that, you are so dead!
Henry: Either that, or YOU are so dead!

Peri and Henry S support:
Peri: bushing Um... What happened?
Henry: I don't know. You broke all my clothes, and then you just stopped and gave me a bunch of free hits.
Peri: I tried to get you distracted by the wardrobe malfunction, but I ended up distracting myself...
Henry: I suppose there are worse ways to go!
Peri: Say, Henry. Can you do that while we're not sparring?
Henry: What, take my clothes off? Sure! We're close friends, so I don't see why we should be keeping secrets!
Peri: Um, I'm asking if we could be something more than friends.
Henry: Like lovers? I don't want to be some stuck-up groom!
Peri: Hey, just because we're together doesn't mean we have to change.
Henry: In that case, let's go for it. After all, it gives us the perfect excuse to do more sparring to the death!
Peri: In that case, time for the next match!

Edited by The_antithesis

• 4 weeks later...

To match a few character archetypes: 

Clair and Maribelle

Lucius and Libra

Marth and Alm

I feel any of those would be interesting. Alm and Walhart could be interesting too if anyone wouldn't mind writing that one.

• 4 months later...

Seliph x Sigurd B:

Seliph: I'd heard about Aunt Ethelyn and Uncle Quan from Leif and Finn, somewhat... but that certainly sheds some light on things. And Mother, too...

Sigurd: Deidre was the perfect wife... kind, and strong, and nurturing, and loving... my time with her was the happiest days of my life.

Seliph: Not to mention all these people my friends only have vague memories of... Ayra, noble and strong... Lachesis, proud and dignified... Tailtiu, smiling for the sake of others despite her own pain... Arden, supportive and tough... Silvia, quirky and kind...

Sigurd: Maybe I'll tell you about Erinys or Edain later... but right now, I want you to tell me of your allies and friends... like this Nanna girl, or my nephew and niece... or your half-sister.

Seliph: Trust me, I have plenty of my own tales to tell in time... but, I have a question.

Sigurd: Ask.

Seliph: ...what was Arvis like in your time?

Sigurd: ...he was noble and strong, but kind in his own ways. He always wanted to do the right thing... even when it led to my death. Yes, he was manipulated by that snake, Manfroy, but even then, he always had an eye on his ideals.

Seliph: ...

• 2 weeks later...

Hrid x Laevatein C

Laevatein: ...

Hrid: Oh. Princess Laevatein.

Laevatein: … Prince Hird.

Hrid: How...have you been?

Laevatein: I have followed every command the summoner has issued me since coming here. The summoner seems satisfied with my work.

Hrid: That's not really what I meant... I meant you, personally. It is not only Nifl that needs to rebuild. Now that we are at peace, the task of restoring our kingdoms fall to us. It is a trying task, and it can be a difficult burden.

Laevatein: I am not a ruler. I am a weapon. I feel nothing. I only act. *leaves*

Hrid: Princess-! … Sigh.

Hrid x Laevatein B

Hrid: Princess Laevatein.

Laevatein: You again.

Hrid: Please, Princess, hear what I have to say.

Laevatein: … I'm listening.

Hrid: Thank you. I didn't mean to upset you before. I was only trying to ensure you were doing well. Muspell is your home, and it is suffering. Your father and your sister are gone... It cannot be easy.

Laevatein: I am a weapon. I do not feel.

Hrid: Right... Well, I wanted to formally offer the support of Nifl in Muspell's restoration. It is my hope that by recovering along side one another that our countries' wounds will heal that much faster, and that a bond may yet grow between our people.

Laevatein: Do what you will. My only role is to follow orders, and right now I follow the orders of the summoner. Excuse me. *leaves*

Hrid: Hmm...

Hrid x Laevatein A

Hrid: Princess.

Laevatein: Prince Hrid.

Hrid: I have been thinking about what you said before. About you simply being a weapon... I'm not sure I believe you.

Laevatein: My blade bears the same name as me. We are one.

Hrid: Your sister protected you to the end, didn't she? She died for you.

Hrid: She loved you very much...and I believe that you also loved her.

Hrid: You fill your time with what you know. You claim you are nothing but a weapon - that you have no feelings. But in actuality, you are trying to escape the pain you feel from losing her: the one you loved so much.

Laevatein: Stop...

Hrid: Hm?

Laevatein: Stop accusing me of such things! I am Laevatein, the blade that cuts when commanded - nothing more! I will not feel!

Hrid: The sooner you accept your feelings, the sooner you can heal, Princess of Muspell. Ignore them, and they will steadily destroy you.

Laevatein: Ignorant prince! I've told you many times - I do not feel! *leaves*

Hrid: ...

Hrid x Laevatein S

Hrid: Princess Laevatein? I had thought you had enough of me.

Laevatein: I spoke with the summoner. Prince Hrid of Nifl… You are a hypocrite.

Hrid: I'm...not sure I understand.

Laevatein: I've been watching you. You've been working day and night between organizing Nifl and Muspell's restoration and assisting with the tasks the summoner gives you here in the Order of Heroes. You're working yourself to the bone, trying to ensure everyone else is taken care of. Including me...

Hrid: I understand that the flames your father spread have hurt many people. It is my duty to see those wounds healed.

Laevatein: You accused me of running from my pain. I accuse you of the same.

Hrid: What?

Laevatein: You are filling your time with assisting everyone else so that you don't have to think about your mother or your sister, aren't you?

Hrid: … I...didn't think that I was, but...you may be right. I failed to protect them...all of them... I must live with that failure.

Laevatein: I am the same. Laegjarn… My sister... … She died because of me. Because of my failure. ... That is the truth. She protected me. I couldn't protect her.

Hrid: Princess Laegjarn… Gunnthra… They were stronger than both of us.

Hrid: … Princess Laevatein.

Laevatein: Yes?

Hrid: Let's grow stronger together. Let's become as strong as our honorable, fallen sisters were and make them proud to call us their siblings. I will do what I can to assist you, and you will do what you can to assist me, in both rulership and in strength of arms. We will rebuild Nifl and Muspell together, and protect everyone our sisters died for.

Laevatein: Pactbound allies?

Hrid: For now, at the very least. I would not be opposed to this developing into a closer, more personal relationship in the future, however. I know I am not very..."warm and fuzzy," but I hope I am not too off-putting. Speaking on an emotional level has never been easy for me. I admire your dedication and straightforwardness. Your perception to what I was really going through is likewise impressive. And on a practical level- ... Princess? You...suddenly look flushed.

Laevatein: E-emotions...are difficult...

Hrid: Hahaha! That they are.

I wish there was just one more support level. It was hard to get that to fit into just 4. I think I represented the characters okay, though.

Edit: I had a capitalization error. Shame and dishonor.

Edited by Mercakete

16 hours ago, Hilda said:

Azama x Henry plox

Arvis x Gunnthra

Lonqu x Loki

All I can think of are jokes for these (except Azama x Henry since I know pretty much nothing about Azama.) Like...

Lon'qu x Loki:

A wild Lon'qu appeared! Go, Loki!

Loki used Flash! It's super effective!

Wild Lon'qu fled!

I did think of more on my own, though (ones not on your list) one of which does include a character who isn't in the game but who I'd like to be introduced as an Askran OC.

(Askran) Anna x (New OC! Askran) Jake - Recruitment

Jake: Um, hello?

Anna: Hello, there. Welcome to the Order of Heroes! Is there anything I can help you with?

Jake: Oh! Yes. I would like to register as a soldier in this army.

Anna: The Order of Heroes actually functions separately from the Askran army. Are you sure you're in the right place?

Jake: Yes, I know. I wanted to sign up for the Order of Heroes, not become a soldier as an occupation. I already have a career going elsewhere. It's just that the damage Muspell caused affected all of Askr, and I want to do what I can to aid in the restoration. I see it as a responsibility to my home country in addition to helping business all-around when I return home.

Anna: I see. You sure sound like you have a good set of ethics. If you don't mind my asking, what's your regular job?

Jake: Oh, uh... It's a little embarrassing to be talking about that so early into my registration, but I guess it can't be helped. You see, I'm the son of a tycoon, and ever since I can remember, I've been trained in running the family business. I was just about to take over for my father when Muspell invaded. It took everyone to manage the damages during that time, and, well, I guess you could say that I'm still performing that task by signing up for the Order of Heroes.

Anna: Reeeally? A tycoon, you say? Are you any good at the family business?

Jake: I hate to sound like I'm bragging, but the simple facts are that everyone who's ever tutored me says that I have an unusually good business sense. Every exercise they gave me, I'd perform above their expectations. Oh! But if you're worried, you don't need to be; that may be what I'm the best at, but it's not my only skill. I'm also trained in archery. Though, I have to admit, I'm not so great at facing down an axe. They kind of intimidate me...

Anna: That's good to know, but you shouldn't be fighting anyone like that anyway. Being an archer, you'd be on the back lines. Okay... There! All registered, except for one thing.

Jake: Oh? What's that?

Anna: Your name.

Jake: Oh! Right; sorry. I guess I'm just a bit nervous. It's Jake.

Anna: Well, Jake, welcome to the Order of Heroes!

Jake: Thanks! I'll do my best to be an asset to the team.

Anna x Jake C

Anna: Hello, Jake!

Jake: Oh! Commander Anna! H-hello...

Anna: Hm? Something wrong?

Jake: N-no... I'm just... Whew! I've never worked so hard in my life! At archery and...physical training exercises, anyway...

Anna: Well, I guess that makes sense. You're not exactly a trained soldier, so this will take some getting used-to.

Jake: Yeah...

Anna: Well, as your commander, it's my job to make sure you're ready for the battlefield. So, let me think about it and I'll come back later with a way to make your training even more efficient! Take care! *leaves*

Jake: Brr… Something about that glint in her eye sent a shiver down my spine...

Anna x Jake B

Anna: Jake!

Jake: AAAH!

Anna: Hm? What's with that reaction? Oh! Tehee! Don't worry, Jake. No axe this time. You sure ran a lot faster when I chased you down with it during training, today, though.

Jake: I thought I was going to die... Every time I fell behind, you'd swing it at me... You nearly lopped off my head with that thing! Three times!

Anna: Hahahaha! Well, some combat simulation was good for you. Your performance went up by a whopping 28%!

Jake: It...IS hard to argue with numbers like those...

Anna: Ah, that reminds me! Jake, you have a good business sense, right?

Jake: I'd like to think so.

Anna: Well, the order's been having a bit of monetary trouble. I'm not asking for a handout; we need to be able to stand on our own. But I had an idea to earn a little extra money that I wanted to run by you.

Jake: Oh! Now there's a subject I'm confident in! Okay, Commander, I'm all ears.

Anna x Jake A

Anna: Jake! Jake!

Jake: What is it? Did you invent ANOTHER "get rich quick" scheme?

Anna: Of course not. I may have been a little far-reaching with the last 47 ideas, but THIS one is fool-proof!

Jake: Sigh... Commander. I'm happy to do my part as a bowman in this army, but I just can't be a part of these frankly asinine ideas of yours. Most of them require too much investment without enough guaranteed profit, a good deal of them rely on too small of a potential consumer pool, and just about each one violates the ethics of the people you assume will contribute.

Anna: Violates the ethics-? Name one!

Jake: When you tried to use that magic book to record the image of every hero in a swimsuit.

Anna: Well, that...

Jake: Anna, you can't see people as the road that leads to profit. Your business should serve people, not the other way around. No one with good business sense would invest in an idea like that, especially if they're contributing as the model and are uncomfortable with people staring at their image. You need to take these things into account if you're going to think of a good idea.

Anna: Well, how would YOU propose we make money?

Jake: Hmm... Well, the first idea that comes to mind is to set up a donations fund for the restoration of Askr. Muspell hurt a lot of people when they invaded, so it's a cause that just about everyone in Askr would want to support. Being honest about our monetary limitations provides incentive for them to donate, too, while informing them what, specifically, their money would be used for. It takes a lot of money to feed and house an army of this size, let alone taking into account weapon, armor, and facility maintenance. If we open up to the public, our cause will become theirs.

Anna: I see... Mm-hmm... Right! And we can prioritize helping the people who donate, and let those who don't take care of their problems themselves!

Jake: That's not- … No, Anna. No.

Anna x Jake S

Anna: Wow, Jake, you were right! Keeping things simple and working with the resources you already have really DOES work! We haven't run out of food for WEEKS!

Jake: It's all about being efficient. You already run an operation, here. Spread yourself too thin and nothing will get done.

Anna: Ever since you took over the order's budgeting and expenses, operations have been going much more smoothly! Well done!

Jake: Thank you. The toughest part, really, was just wrestling the finances notes from you...

Anna: Ahaha...

Jake: It seems like the heroes' martial operations have been running more smoothly, too. You really are better suited to be a commander than a treasurer. In the end, I'd attribute the order's recent success to you.

Anna: Well, on the military side of things, I guess.

Jake: No, I meant overall. You knew when to delegate the financial responsibilities to someone else. That's part of being a good leader...even if you did need a little convincing.

Anna: Hehe! Well, I guess we're both doing well at our jobs.

Jake: S-sort of... I try to keep up on my training, but I still fall far behind everyone else under your command.

Anna: It's like you said: "Spread yourself too thin and nothing will get done." You do a lot more for the order as the accountant than as a soldier anyway.

Jake: Thank you, Commander...I think.

Anna: "Commander," huh? It's been a while since you've called me that.

Jake: Oh! R-really?

Anna: You've been calling me "Anna" recently...and I like that much better than "Commander." From you, anyway.

Jake: Oh... It's...not too familiar?

Anna: No. In fact, I would like to get closer to you, Jake. Maybe when things settle down, I could visit your company?

Jake: I would like that...Anna.

Since this took up so much room I may just write up the other one I thought of some other time (if I ever wind up writing it.) (It's Lon'qu x Florina.)

Adult!Tiki and Marth: C suppourt
A!Tiki: I can't quite believe my eyes...
Marth: Hello. You look troubled. May I help you?
A!Tiki: Mar Ma- ah, I mean Marth. Is that truly you?
Marth: I am not the only one here with that name. Several others who share it have arrived from the tempest.
A!Tiki: IT REALLY IS YOU!
Marth: Agh! M-my a-apologies, but I can hardly breathe!
A!Tiki: I'm just so happy to see you again~
Marth: (I should probably flee before anyone starts creating controversy.)
A!Tiki: Wait! Don't leave me. I refuse to lose you twice! I refuse... To lose you... Twi- (crying)

Adult!Tiki and Marth: B suppourt
Marth: Excuse me. You mention how you see me 'again', but I fear we have never met.
A!Tiki: Don't you recognise me?!
Marth: I apologise if I have caused offence, but no. Maybe your name will help me remember.
A!Tiki: My name is Tiki.
Marth: Well, you've grown! No wonder I didn't recognise you. You're taller than I.
A!Tiki: I suppose I was just a child when you, when you... (sobbing)
Marth: Gods, no! D-did something bad happen? I thought those from the World of Awakening heralded me as a hero and the victor.
A!Tiki: You won the war, but...
Marth: That is good to hear.
A!Tiki: Good to hear? GOOD TO HEAR?! You rotted away in a mere five decades! You had spent so much time evading death by the sword, only to fall on the throne!
Marth: (She looks inconsolable. Wait, that doesn't add up?) Mere five decades? I'd be very lucky to have much more in me.
A!Tiki: I know that now but you promised. You promised that you would be there for me, and then you left me after the blink of an eye!
Marth: Oh. I don't know what to say...

Adult!Tiki and Marth: A suppourt
Marth: Hello again.
A!Tiki: Greetings. It is always a pleasure to see you alive here, if just for a fleeting moment.
Marth: About that. I have decided.
If Y!Tiki (any version) is in the barracks.
Marth: I have told your younger self of my race's short lifespan. She now knows that she will not be able to see me forever, but she has suggested meeting my descendants.
A!Tiki: Haha, I hope she gets to have more fun than I! In all seriousness, though...
If Y!Tiki is not in the barracks.
Marth: When I return, I shall tell your younger self about the short lifespan of our race, and how she won't be able to see me forever.

A!Tiki: Thank you. I was scarred for life after finding out the hard way, and I have a very long life to be scarred!
Marth: It is a pleasure to help others. You seem to be doing quite well for yourself recently!
A!Tiki: Well of course, I am with you again.
Marth: Just remember that I'm still with Caeda. I assume our relationship does work out.
A!Tiki: It appears I still cannot hide from harsh realities.
Marth: Huh?
A!TIki: Your relationship with Caeda faltered early on, and you divorced. You then remarried with Catria, but she was killed in a subsequent battle. Finally, you found yourself with Elice, but-
Marth: I can tell you're lying! It's written all over your face!
A!Tiki: Haha, you got me. You and Caeda have a very successful relationship to look forward to.
Marth: I fail to see the funny side of you lying about my personal life to get me to cheat on my future wife.
A!Tiki: Apologies. I thought that any attempt to be able to spend more time with you would be worth the attempt. But you have revealed the true depth of the scars I carry. I should have noticed an issue when I fell for Robin due to their similarities to you...
Marth: flees

Adult!Tiki and Marth S suppourt:
Marth: Ah, hello Tiki. Are you still faring well?
A!Tiki: Better than ever. Yourself?
Marth: I too feel fine.
A!Tiki: By the way, I have a question.
Marth: What is it?
A!Tiki: I would like our friendship to bloom further. It would go a long way towards healing the scars I still possess, so I will hopefully be able to regain control over my life.
If Caeda (either version) is in the barracks
Marth: I am unsure of what Caeda would think of this.
A!Tiki: I asked her. She is happy as long as you are.
Marth: (Gods, what is she planning to do with me?)
A!Tiki: So, may you return my companionship? Please?
Marth: Very well.
If Caeda is not in the barracks
Marth: I fear what Caeda would think were she here.
A!Tiki: I imagine she'd be quite angry at the fact that you continue to put her theoretical happiness over your actual peace of mind!
Marth: Touché.
A!Tiki: So, may we heal our wounds of missing our friends together?
Marth: Yes, we may.