Fire Emblem Heroes Fanmade Support Conversations Thread

Javi Blizz

Lon'qu x Florina C

Florina: L-let's see... The summoner said that I should go this way... Eek!

Lon'qu: What?!

Florina: I-I'm s-sorry! I should've been paying better attention to where I was going!

Lon'qu: I-it's fine...

Florina: Um...! I-I'd better get going, now! *she hurries off*

Lon'qu: Grunt... … Now, where is that new teammate? He was supposed to be here by now...

Lon'qu x Florina B

Lon'qu: You again...

Florina: Yes... I'm sorry... I was so nervous that I ran off without thinking...

Lon'qu: What do you mean?

Florina: I was supposed to join your team the other day.

Lon'qu: … You're the new teammate?

Florina: Y-yes...

Lon'qu: … Okay, I guess. Just...stay away from me. … Far away from me.

Florina: Oh... Um... Okay...

Lon'qu x Florina A

Florina: I'm so sorry!

Lon'qu: What now?

Florina: I know I was supposed to stay away from you. I'm sorry!

Lon'qu: You saved my life.

Florina: Well...

Lon'qu: I may not feel comfortable around women, but if you hadn't caught me when that soldier forced me off that cliff, I wouldn't be here anymore. So...thanks.

Florina: Of course! But, um... You're...uncomfortable around women?

Lon'qu: Very.

Florina: Oh... This whole time, I thought you were mad at me for bumping into you when we first met. You can be...so scary...

Lon'qu: Scary?

Florina: I...guess that it doesn't help that I get nervous around men...

Lon'qu: You get nervous around men? ...Heh.

Florina: Huh?

Lon'qu: Somehow, that makes me feel a little better. You don't like being around men, and I don't like being around women. We make each other nervous...but in a way, we have a sort of kinship, too.

Florina: Yeah... I guess you're right. Though you still make me nervous, it's...not so bad anymore. And I don't dislike you, either.

Lon'qu: Likewise.

Lon'qu x Florina S

Lon'qu: Florina, you did well out there today.

Florina: Thanks! You were great, too. I can't help but think about how much better we fight when we work together, now. We're completely in sync!

Lon'qu: Yes... About that...

Florina: Hm? Is something wrong? Oh, are we talking too much? I understand that we both can only handle talking to each other for so long before-

Lon'qu: No. That's not it.

Florina: Oh. U-um... Your face...

Lon'qu: Sigh... Florina...

Florina: Oh! L-Lon'qu? W-why-? I-isn't it hard t-to hug me like this? You're trembling...

Lon'qu: So are you. I'm sorry; that was rash and insensitive of me. It's just that...Florina, I feel like I can trust you with anything and everything. Even though we make each other uncomfortable, there's a deeper trust between us than I have ever known. And...my feelings have grown, too. You make me so nervous...but you make me feel strong, too. Florina...I... Th-that is, I...

Florina: I-it's okay, Lon'qu. I... I know how you feel...because I feel the same way.

Lon'qu: You do?

Florina: Mm-hm. Lon'qu, I... I think I'm in love with you. No, I know it. You're different from any other man from any other world. Around you I...I feel safe.

Lon'qu: Florina... That's exactly how I feel about you. I want to spend more time with you... A lot more.

Florina: Then let's stay together for as long as we can. From now on.

I can come up with something! I think Frederick would enjoy mentoring Silas some and I think Silas would appreciate it...sort of. XD

This'll just be a C support for now.

Spoiler

Silas: Sir Frederick, there you are!

Frederick: Ah. Silas, isn't it? You're a retainer to Corrin, correct?

Silas: Yes, sort of. We've been friends since we were children. The summoner told me that you know everything there is to know about being the best knight one can be. I was wondering if you could teach me a few things. I know I have a ways to go.

Frederick: *smiles* Well, the summoner is not wrong. I am a veteran and have a vast knowledge of the way of the knight and chivalry. And I was actually considering asking you if I could mentor you anyway. You seem to have a lot of potential!

Silas: Really? Wow, thanks! I promise I'll work hard.

Frederick: Good! However, I must tell you now. My training methods are rigorous and require a great deal of effort. Some who have tried them did not fare well. I suppose they just did not have what it takes. But I do hope that you will.

Silas: I see. Don't worry, I won't let you down!

*some time later*

Silas: *huff* Wow, you weren't kidding when you said this was rigorous. How many laps have I run now?

Frederick: Indeed. And that would be twenty. But please, you can continue, right? A knight of your potential should not give in now!

Silas: ...Ha, of course I can! This is the best training I've ever had!

Frederick: ...It is? I...I am so happy to hear that! Silas, you are the first person to tell me this and not merely collapse in exhaustion. *tears begin forming in his eyes*

Silas: I am? Wow, that's crazy. ...Wait, are you crying?

Frederick: These are tears of joy, lad! I am proud to have you as my pupil.

Silas: Oh, thank you so much! Like I said before, I won't let you down, Sir Frederick!

B and A will come later. :)

• 1 month later...

Duma x Legendary Tiki C

Duma: Hm? This feeling... There is something powerful nearby...

L!Tiki: Hmm... Mumble...

Duma: A child? She is asleep... Hmm... There is no mistaking it. This child is remarkably powerful, and holds astonishing potential. She may be worth watching...

Duma x Legendary Tiki B

L!Tiki: Yaaawn… Hmm? Oh. It's you.

Duma: Yes. Hello, Tiki.

L!Tiki: Hello... Was there something you wanted to tell me? You watch me quite often on the battlefield.

Duma: Yes. I want to foster the potential you hold.

L!Tiki: My...potential?

Duma: You are already quite powerful, but I sense that you could become more powerful still. Undoubtedly, those you come across view you as a simple child due to your youthful appearance. I do not. I see beyond your diminutive stature and your childlike visage. Indeed, under the right supervision, your power may yet one day match my own.

L!Tiki: You...really think so?

Duma: I do not jest about such things.

L!Tiki: Wow... That's incredible to think about...

Duma: Your surprise is understandable, but that is what I see in you. Will you allow me to bring your true power to bear?

L!Tiki: This is all rather sudden... Would you mind if I slept on it?

Duma: You sleep quite often. I would be surprised if you didn't.

Duma x Legendary Tiki A

L!Tiki: Hello, Mr. Duma.

Duma: Tiki. Have you reached a decision regarding my offer?

L!Tiki: Mmm... I don't know... What you said before was really amazing. It's hard to believe that I could really be as strong as you one day.

Duma: As I said, I do not jest about such things.

L!Tiki: Oh, I'm not doubting that you really meant it! That's part of what makes it so hard to imagine. I'm taking this very seriously.

Duma: Well, then? What have you decided?

L!Tiki: It's really an amazing offer...

Duma: What is holding you back?

L!Tiki: Well... Getting stronger is useful, but...after thinking about it very hard for a very long time, I realized that it's not what I really want the most.

Duma: And what is it that you want the most?

L!Tiki: My friends. I always want to keep all of my friends close to me. I never want to be alone... When I look inside my heart, that's what I want the most.

Duma: I see...

L!Tiki: Being strong can help keep my friends safe - I know that. But...agreeing to train with you would take me away from them, wouldn't it? And I don't know how long that would be for... Humans live such short lives... I would rather spend every moment I can with them for as long as possible.

Duma: So, that is your decision... I understand.

L!Tiki: I'm sorry...

Duma: The choice is yours to make. I will not force you to spend what time you have chasing a goal that is not yours. To do so would be an even greater waste of time. Now that you have rejected my offer, there is no reason for me to remain here. *leaves*

L!Tiki: Mr. Duma...

Duma x Legendary Tiki S (Don't worry; it's platonic)

L!Tiki: Mr. Duma!

Duma: Hm? Have you reconsidered my offer?

L!Tiki: No, that's not it. It's just that...when you left, the other day, you looked so sad...

Duma: Did I?

L!Tiki: Yes. To me you did, anyway...

Duma: You must have imagined it. As I said, it would be a waste of time for me to attempt to bring someone along the path to strength if he or she does not choose it. Even if I believe it would be better for you to learn from me, I will not force you to.

L!Tiki: But I do want to learn from you!

Duma: What?

L!Tiki: I don't want to dedicate my life to becoming the strongest, but that doesn't mean I don't want to learn from you. I learn all sorts of things all the time from my friends.

Duma: Are...you implying that you wish to be my...friend?

L!Tiki: Of course! I already consider you a friend. You want to help me become the best I can be. Isn't that what a friend is?

Duma: I...suppose so...

L!Tiki: And even if I don't dedicate my life to it, I can still learn from you and become stronger. I'd really like that! And I already told you that I want to always have all of my friends with me. If you went away... That would be so sad...

Duma: Heh... What a strange prospective. In some ways, you remind me of my sister, Mila. Both in your appearance, and in what you value. I did not consider it before, but...perhaps, when you made your choice, it was like losing her again. Perhaps I was a bit sad because of that...

L!Tiki: Hehe! We really are alike! You're just like me, wanting to keep the people you love close to you.

Duma: I...am? Hmm... That does not sound...entirely false...

L!Tiki: I'm so happy! Let's always stay close to one another! Mr. Duma, could I look at you as my big brother?

Duma: Heh... I do not see any harm in that.

• 6 months later...

Fallen Berkut x Groom Marth C

Marth: Prince Berkut! Hello!

Berkut: Prince Marth.

Marth: How are you today?

Berkut: ... Why? What bearing on you could how I am feeling today possibly have?

Marth: Oh?

Berkut: Suddenly at a loss for words, Prince of Altea?

Marth: No, I just did not expect your question. You certainly can be to the point! Haha!

Berkut: A virtue which I wish you would also display. Enough foolishness; tell me what you wish to say, unless you are that eager to offer yourself to Kriemhild.

Marth: Oh my. What a dark sense of humor! It is no wonder you have having such difficulty...

Berkut: What?

Marth: I...do not wish to discourage you, but, well... I noticed that you are oft alone. And, your behavior is...not entirely uplifting to those around you.

Berkut: If anyone has any problems with me, then they can set aside their cowardice and speak to me directly. As for my behavior "uplifting" those around me, that is not my concern. I can be relied upon in battle. That is all that matters.

Marth: I don't think so... If you scare your allies off, who will help you when you're in danger?

Berkut: I am perfectly capable of helping myself, Prince Marth. If that is all, then leave me in peace.

Marth: Prince Berkut...

Fallen Berkut x Groom Marth B

Marth: Ah, there you are, friend!

Berkut: "Friend?"

Marth: Yes! I decided it the other day: it is not good for someone to be alone. So, I will be your friend!

Berkut: I do not need any friends.

Marth: Of course you do! Everyone needs friends!

Berkut: I believe we have discussed this before. I need only my strength in this world. Relying upon bonds with other people is a waste of time, and brings with it atrophy and betrayal. You, yourself, would be better-served relying on your own power than on these "friends" of yours.

Marth: Hrm... I...I see... Yes, sometimes friendships don't...pan out as we would hope. But that does not mean that it is worth giving up on those who stand beside you.

Berkut: Do as you will, and regret the choices you make when the deceit of others leave you hollow and their blades find a home in your back. I care not. But do not expect me to do the same.

Marth: I...cannot and will not force you to trust me. However, I will not betray you, Prince Berkut. And I will prove it to you.

Berkut: Ha! We will see. Either way, you cannot be relied upon. I will look after myself, as always.

Fallen Berkut x Groom Marth A

Marth: Prince Berkut! What a surprise that you would be the one to seek me out!

Berkut: It is no wonder that Michalis detests you so... This incessant cheer is grating...

Marth: What was that?

Berkut: Nothing. I came to ask you to stay out of my way in future battles.

Marth: Huh? Was I in your way?

Berkut: In the last battle, you would barely stray five feet from my side. Because that, I could not maneuver as easily as I otherwise could have. I did not need you there, I did not want you there, and you were even injured for your efforts.

Marth: Yes, I did find that odd... That fireball did not strike me, and yet...it was as though some sort of fell magic sapped my strength.

Berkut: That was Kriemhild.

Marth: What?

Berkut: My lance, powered by Lord Duma's gift. As I expected, you could not handle being so close when that power was unleashed.

Marth: Oh... So, you're saying that...you cannot be around your allies for that reason? Because they would be harmed by your power if they stood too close while you fought?

Berkut: Do not presume that I keep my distance for anyone's sake but my own, idealistic fool. Power is the only thing in this life which will not deceive nor betray me. I believe that firmly...and so, it is the only thing which I will lean upon.

Marth: I see... But such a life must be so lonely. Have you no one you love?

Berkut: That is enough. I will humor your incessant prattle no longer. Stay by my side and suffer or leave me in peace. Whatever happens, you have only yourself to blame.

Fallen Berkut x Groom Marth S (Warning: Shadows of Valentia spoilers)

Marth: Do you know why I wear this outfit?

Berkut: Prince Marth. You look so serious today...and what an odd thing to begin a conversation with.

Marth: I decided to get to the point immediately this time. I was worried that if I didn't, it would remain unsaid.

Berkut: Hmph. Well, to answer your question, I have a limited knowledge of your outfit's purpose. It appears to be wedding attire, but you wear it far too regularly for that. Likewise, some of the others wear similar clothing. It is for a festival which takes place as spring changes to summer, does it not?

Marth: Yes; that is it exactly. You see, the festival celebrates the love that people hold for one another, and weddings in particular. There is someone I love very much, you see...

Berkut: Is there a point to this?

Marth: Yes. It is quite clear that you have been hurt in the past. It makes you reluctant to trust the allies you have around you in the present. And, the other day, when I asked if there was anyone you loved-

Berkut: That is quite enough! What business of yours is my past?!

Marth: The business of an ally who wishes to rely upon you on the field of battle and the business of a concerned friend!

Berkut: You are NOT my friend!

Marth: You have made your reluctance abundantly clear, Prince Berkut! But whether you would like to admit it or not, you are in dire need of a friend, and I cannot simply sit by and watch! Please, Berkut... Tell me what happened to the one you love.

Berkut: You wish to know that badly? Fine. I killed her.

Marth: ... What?

Berkut: To achieve victory, I threw Rinea into the flames. I sacrificed her soul to Lord Duma to be consumed, so that I might kill my hated foe! He took...everything...from me. All my life, I was told nothing but lies... I was to be the next emperor? Ha! My uncle never intended to give me the crown! I strove for recognition, achieved victory after victory, and my uncle, Emperor Rudolf, would not so much as look at me! All because he already planned to give everything I had worked for to another! So, in light of this, Prince Marth, tell me... What worth do bonds have? What is the value of years of life lived together? Heh... Wipe away that pathetic expression. Why the sorrow? Reality can be harsh on ideals. Everything I strove for - everything I lived for was in vain. It came to nothing... But now... Now, I have true power. And unlike so-called friends or allies, it will not betray me.

Marth: ... Is that...all?

Berkut: ... What?

Marth: Is that truly all that you feel? All that you desire? Military might? Victory in battle? There is nothing else that you wish for?

Berkut: What do you mean?

Marth: You seem especially hurt when the topic of love is brought up. I don't believe that you only care about strength. You miss Rinea, don't you?

Berkut: You had best still your tongue, Prince Marth, while you still have it.

Marth: I do not mean to bring up past hurts, Prince Berkut. But how can you heal if you allow your wounds to fester? Please understand. To me, you are a valued ally, and I wish to see your heart mended one day. Seeing someone suffer, writhing in such agony... I cannot bear it.

Berkut: Then look away, soft-hearted fool. Cling to friendships, surround yourself with smiling faces, turn a blind eye to their deceptive natures, and die bewildered at the hands of your allies. I have been gifted the only thing I can trust in this world: power. I will kill, and kill, and become stronger yet. And I will never be deceived again. To that end, you may rely on me. I will see the enemies of this army slain...but trust me or anyone else further than that at your own peril.

Marth: I understand, Prince Berkut. And whatever you think, you can rely on me.

• 2 months later...

I've had some more ideas, but I'm not going to write them right away. I guess you can look forward to these if you're interested.

- Oscar and Palla, the responsible eldest ones in their respective trio of siblings (also, they're green)

- Ewan and Delthea, energetic kids with magical talent and big dreams (who also have an elder sibling apiece)