Most Welcome Pitybreakers

kirauza343

About the only pity breakers I was happy to see were C!Chrom (I only wanted C!Robin on their original banner but got both of them) and Shigure pity broke me yesterday when I was trying for B!Ninian and I have to admit he was one of the few blues at 4/5*s I wanted.  I would love to be pity broken by Hector but have yet to get even one copy of him.

1. Hardin: On my free summon for Ryoma's Banner, I yolo summoned a Hardin, +Def -HP, it's decent, but I already had a built up +Atk -HP Hardin, so I foddered him off for Bold Fighter on Zelgius
  2. Sonya: Another free summon on the Scattered Fangs Banner, yolo summoned on green and got Sonya, +Def -Res is not the best, but it's better than +Def -Spd, so I merged the latter with the former
  3. Ike: On almost any single banner, Ike appears out of nowhere, both Ike and B!Ike appear to break my pity rate, mostly I merge them, but at times I fodder them for their A Skills

Of those that I can remember:

1. Got a +SPD -DEF Lancina when pulling for Hardin, I believe. I built her but hardly use her. Still, it was nice to have a different brave unit besides Lyn.

2. Got pity broken first by a +SPD -RES Sanaki and then a +RES -ATK Siegbert when begging L!Ike to come home during his debut legendary banner. I still have both of them, but Siegbert might get sacrificed soon.

3. +DEF -RES Gunnthra decided to show her face during this past legendary banner as I was trying to bride Santa Chroms to come home. Can't fodder her, so she just takes up space.

4. Got an +ATK -DEF Zelgius and then a +HP -SPD one when setting out orb treats for Halloween Nowi. Keeping one for fodder and happily built the other one.

5. Just got a Aether fodder Lucina on the past TT banner.

6. +SPD -RES Fallen!Celica decided to spread the splendor of Lord Duma during the past legendary banner as well. Don't know how to build her but gonna keep her around.

7. Amelia decided to drop off a Slaying Axe+ during some banner, I can't remember, but I distinctly remember not wanting her. Well, at least Arthur has a new weapon to hand out justice with.

I honestly don't mind being pitybroken by any character that I want for Herodex/merging purposes or someone who's really good fodder. I know my first pitybreaker on the Bridal Bloom banner was a Ryoma. I already don't use him have him, and he has nothing worth foddering that isn't already readily available at 4 stars...so that was a major bummer. 

For merges, I wouldn't mind being pitybroken by M. Morgan or Shigure. I actually have been pitybroken by the former once, and you know...I couldn't be angry at the little guy. I probably wouldn't even be angry to get a pitybreaker Mia. 

Potential fodder like M. Grima, Hardin, Brave Ike, Zelgius, Nephenee, Brave Lyn, etc. are pretty much always welcome, but I can't promise I won't be just a little disappointed if my pity rate is particularly high... 

Elise pitybroke me twice near the beginning of the game, once on the very first Takumi banner and on the 6 unit FE7 banner. Didn't appreciate her as much back then until the healer buffs changed everything.

Hinoka pitybroke me twice, once on Tana's BHB banner and another time on her kinshi alt banner. Hone fliers for everyone!

I was pitybroken by a +Atk Julia to replace by -Atk one at some point last year as well, though I can't remember exactly when.

Katarina and Genny on the CYL banner were definitely a good consolation for not getting any focus then.

And this is excluding any off focus free rolls or shared focus pitybreakers.

Hector on the shattered fangs banner.  Brave Ike, Celica, and Young Tiki (2) are other note worthy ones.  Amelia , Gray, Saber (2), Katarina, Jaffar, Takumi, and Minerva are other 5 star locked units I've pulled off focus.  

Tharja on the RD banner. I got pissed and saced her to Lyon. He is now a smol god. 

Lene and B!Sanaki on the 2018 brides

Julia, Clair and S!Tiki on the Summer banner

Ephraim on the Ishtar banner (my free summon and i never got anything else.)

S!Eirika: I can't remember

Spring Sharena: I wanted Kagero...

Olwen: Wanted her blade brother, got Sonya on a horse instead

Abel: Not sure, almost foddered him until i learned he had perfect ivs

Well I just got pity broken by Ephraim trying again for B!Ninian and I was happy to see him since he is my first one and I just wanted my pity rate broken.

Had a high pity rate for Maciah on the Legendary Lyn banner, ended up with P!Shigure. It was fine because Shigure is one of my favorite characters of all time. He’s on my Arena team for the current season.

• 2 weeks later...

Ephraim in the first spring banner. Was trying to get any of them but not such a bad thing since Ephraim is better than any of them.

Sanaki in the mage gauntlet banner. I wanted Linde but got Sanaki, I was not happy at first then got Linde when I completed the circle.

B!Roy in the first CYL. I wanted any except Roy, but ended up enjoying using him til this day. 

PA!Inigo in the Performing Arts Banner, I wanted Azura and got him in the same circle as Olivia. Turns out he’s a dancer and a counter to B!Lyn and Reinhardt who were extremely fiercesome at the time.

B!Cordelia in the first Legendary Banner, I wanted Genny for Wrathful staff, but Cordelia showed up. Merged her into the first one I got during her first banner and Summoner supported then she can wreck almost everything. 

M!Grima and B!Lyn in the Bridal Blessings rerun. I wanted to get more Cordelia merges, but was pity broken my M!Grima when there weren’t any colorless stones. Was happy since he was better the first one I got(this one was +Def -HP vs -Def +Res) tried some more and was pity broken by B!Lyn Swift Sparrow Fodder at least since she’s -Atk +Res. Spent too much orbs only to be pitybroken by F!Morgan in the Bridal Bloom banner so I left it at that. 

Lene in this year’s summer banner. Was trying for either Cordelia or Tana since my Cordelia was -Atk and Tana since I didn’t have a red mage flier. She showed up but not too bad since she’s +Spd -Res.