[Discussion/Hypothetical] Mii Fire Emblem?

Arcphoenix

So, imagine Fire Emblem... But with Miis. Prior to playing you pick some amount of Miis and the lord character, and the picked miis are randomly assigned roles. Would anyone think this cool or see IS potentially doing it some day? I know Miis are bizzarely absent on the Switch, but if it was for the 3DS or some mii-equivalent was made for the Switch, would you play this game? Do you think IS would make it canon? What would your reaction/opinion be if this wound up being Fire Emblem 16? All in all, I'm just curious of what others think about it.

Also, wasn't sure what section to post this in. I hope this is the right one.

I don't think this would ever happen, but if it did it I could see it being a non-canon eShop game for the 3DS or Switch. I would be disappointed if this was FE16, but I really can't see it happening. I'd still play it though.

I remember hearing about how IGN criticized Radiant Dawn for not having Miis.

But yeah, Mii Emblem sounds nice for a spin-off but the Miis themselves seem to be losing relevance.

This would be a great idea... if this were 2009.

anyways, seems kind of amusing, though I doubt it would hold my attention for long, feels like it would work well enough.

I know a couple of non-gaming people who would neverthless go through all the built in streetpass daily minigame things for progress. Mostly parents of Kids. One guy definately played Mii Force more than his kid actually played pokemon. 

Could easily  see a Fire Emblem themed version of a Mii streetpass game.

Edited by Reality

So Miitopia, but with FE style gameplay?

Only in a spin-off.  And not if they branded it as FE.  Half of FE is the characters, and I'm sorry, but celebrity Mii's are not as compelling to me as actual characters are.

9 hours ago, Armagon said:

I remember hearing about how IGN criticized Radiant Dawn for not having Miis.

Dude, you've got to be kidding mii.  I know IGN is notoriously dumb, but that's just a different level of idiocy entirely.

Edited by Ertrick36

3 hours ago, Ertrick36 said:

So Miitopia, but with FE style gameplay?

Only in a spin-off.  And not if they branded it as FE.  Half of FE is the characters, and I'm sorry, but celebrity Mii's are not as compelling to me as actual characters are.

Dude, you've got to be kidding mii.  I know IGN is notoriously dumb, but that's just a different level of idiocy entirely.

You get a medal for that pun. Never played Miitopia, but from what a friend told me and from what I saw in a trailer, I suppose it would be like it. Enemy commanders would also be picked from the Miis chosen at the beginning though .(I also imagine there being defaults/randomly generated Miis if the player doesn't have enough). In hindsight, what I'm reminded most of is the Fire Emblem Randomizer but with Miis.

Edited by Arcphoenix