• Hardin, Dark Emperor
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight
    • Arvis, Emperor of Flame
    • Ephraim, Legendary Lord
    • Lyon, Shadow Prince
    • Ike, Vanguard Legend
    • Zelgius, Jet-Black General

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/08/2018 at 04:11 AM

3 minutes ago, Tactician_Iris said:

Also, @Vaximillian, Your Sharena said hi on my first match-up! She made quick work of the Nowi standing in Marth's way.

She’s being helpful! I’m so proud and happy when she shows up for my allies, and does good job fighting with them.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Well crap I caused a mini-riot.

Don't worry about it, I was the one stoking the flames.

My propaganda must spread so Sigurd can win!

1 hour ago, Glennstavos said:

omg I made a guess as to what the hot discussion would be as I was making my post from the first page and my guesses were whether Marth is worthy of a legendary/CYL/being the face of Fire Emblem or "Who's the better villain? Lyon or Arvis?"

Even with no female characters to trash on we're just running in circles here.

well if there isnt a b***-bitching contest then a d***-waving contest is going on. Size matters in both categories it seems!

18 minutes ago, Ginko said:

Hey guys/girls @Tybrosion @Rezzy @Xenomata  @Silver-Haired Maiden are we still in the same team?

#TeamFightForFriends

Ah... might not be the case if that hashtag means what I think it means.

Well at the very least, Marth and Ike aren't on the same side, so if both sides get to the final round, then it will be a battle of proportions. Epic or Anti-climactic? The world may never know... and in fact won't know because score multiplier fun lol.

6 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I guess someone wanted a dragon counter maybe? Or they're waiting for DC fodder.

36/32 defences, 33/29 without Fury doesn’t really strike me as the prime dragon counter… then again, I’m a casual scrub who cannot into theorycrafting and loves Sharena getting appreciation. So proud of the best princess! :’)

Well went with Arvis in the end since his team was smaller. Plus his art and VA makes for a nice overall package. Pretty neutral about Lyon although i’ll be silently rooting for him to win against Ephraim and give him a break

although it’s going to be weird that i will battle myself since second account will be for Sigurd. This will be interesting

@Cute Chao Kinoka should be my lead now :)

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

36/32 defences, 33/29 without Fury doesn’t really strike me as the prime dragon counter… then again, I’m a casual scrub who cannot into theorycrafting and loves Sharena getting appreciation. So proud of the best princess! :’)

36/32 doesn't seem all that bad. It's unique at least which I appreciate. It kind of gives her a pseudo Nephenee build (...except with like...decent RES). I also appreciate sacrificing multiple 5 stars for your faves.

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

Well went with Arvis in the end since his team was smaller. Plus his art and VA makes for a nice overall package. Pretty neutral about Lyon although i’ll be silently rooting for him to win against Ephraim and give him a break

TRAITOR!

Now I just need to remember what you're traitor of.

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

although it’s going to be weird that i will battle myself since second account will be for Sigurd. This will be interesting

I just remembered now,

TRAITOR!

28 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

She’s being helpful! I’m so proud and happy when she shows up for my allies, and does good job fighting with them.

She's also pummeled a PoR Ike and a Karel now. :')

The PoR!Ike one was esp. funny - "Oh, you have Swordbreaker 3 intended for my Marth and the random genius who put their own Marth up? Well, I have a borrowed Ikebreaker just for you!"

1 minute ago, Zangetsu said:

TRAITOR!

Now I just need to remember what you're traitor of.

I just remembered now,

TRAITOR!

It’s a reflection of myself since I always battle with myself internally? :P

that said my main just needs feathers asap. Also Sigurd has my actual support since he was kind enough to come on a free summon

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

It’s a reflection of myself since I always battle with myself internally? :P

Don't you confuse me with your profound proverbs! I need to spread the propaganda against Arvis!

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

that said my main just needs feathers asap. Also Sigurd has my actual support since he was kind enough to come on a free summon

Don't you confuse me with your honesty! Even though we're on the same team!

Just now, mampfoid said:

As far as I remember, you don't earn SP from VGs. 

I was pretty sure you did.

Huh. Anyways, Team Lyon at least for now, likely to pick whoever wins Arvis V Sigurd if he doesn't.

8 minutes ago, Dayni said:

I was pretty sure you did.

Nope, it’s only HM. Not even XP.

12 minutes ago, Tactician_Iris said:

She's also pummeled a PoR Ike and a Karel now. :')

The PoR!Ike one was esp. funny - "Oh, you have Swordbreaker 3 intended for my Marth and the random genius who put their own Marth up? Well, I have a borrowed Ikebreaker just for you!"

Random geniuses are genius. I even used to run Swordbreaker on her specifically to break Ikes and stuff as well until an unwanted Brave Ike fell into my lap. Then, Sharena ensued.

17 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

36/32 doesn't seem all that bad. It's unique at least which I appreciate. It kind of gives her a pseudo Nephenee build (...except with like...decent RES). I also appreciate sacrificing multiple 5 stars for your faves.

Yeah, I just took a look at mine… and she rocks 2224 Res. If she can beat off dragons with 30 effective Res thanks to CD3 (or 32 thanks to Marth), 32 independent on buffs will be even better. Best princess deserves only the best.

Edited by Vaximillian

44 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@Cute Chao Kinoka should be my lead now :)

Ha, that would be an epic battle :)

I do like Arvis, but I adore Sigurd more ^.^ It's weird, he's my favourite lord but he's from my least favourite FE game xD

Innes is my lead now. He has the Askran hairclip because his flying version stole the bunny ears from him :)

57 minutes ago, Hilda said:

my first battle gave me triple Arvid lol

I know! I restarted multiple times and only get red allies most of the time. Got like 10 arvis teams during my search. :( I did a bunch of skill manuvering to get Brave Lyn and Nowi.