• Hardin, Dark Emperor
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight
    • Arvis, Emperor of Flame
    • Ephraim, Legendary Lord
    • Lyon, Shadow Prince
    • Ike, Vanguard Legend
    • Zelgius, Jet-Black General

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/08/2018 at 04:11 AM

On 7/3/2018 at 7:06 PM, Rezzy said:

Cool, glad she's helped.

I've been mostly getting Soren, Barst, and someone's Eirika.

On 7/3/2018 at 5:41 PM, Tybrosion said:

He showed up once and then got lost among the at least four different +10s (@Rezzy‘s Titania, @Momentai~‘s Barst, @DarkLordIvy‘s Soren and @Venmi‘s...Soren) I’ve been getting.

Oh hey that's great! I hope he is doing well.

I'm always hoping for someone from here but I keep getting a Zelgius, Amelia, and Sigurd from arena friends this time around. I got Sheena mixed in last round but she has been swapped for Amelia. Zelgius and Sigurd are my constant companions. They're both bonkers so the red heavy team usually doesn't matter so much.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Momentai~ said:

Oh hey that's great! I hope he is doing well.

I'm always hoping for someone from here but I keep getting a Zelgius, Amelia, and Sigurd from arena friends this time around. I got Sheena mixed in last round but she has been swapped for Amelia. Zelgius and Sigurd are my constant companions. They're both bonkers so the red heavy team usually doesn't matter so much.

I wonder if my TItania's showing up much for anybody.  I always seem to get the same 3-4 units, regardless of how many friends are on the same team as me.

30 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I wonder if my TItania's showing up much for anybody.  I always seem to get the same 3-4 units, regardless of how many friends are on the same team as me.

She come to me all day with +10 Wendy from my arena friend. Most of time she act as ploy bot and hide behind my Ike because most enemies are red.

@Zelgius 's Camilla come to help me too. When there is no blue for her to kill, I spam her rally atk/spd on my Ike. Very useful.

Edited by Ginko

4 minutes ago, Ginko said:

She come to me all day with +10 Wendy from my arena friend. Most of time she act as ploy bot and hide behind my Ike because most enemy are red.

@Zelgius 's Camilla come to help me too. When there is no blue for her to kill, I spam her rally atk/spd on my Ike. Very useful.

Hopefully the ploy is helpful, at least.  Even with most enemies being Red, I figure a Green would help more than having another Red.

Oh, I think I've gotten that Camilla quite a bit, too.  So with the exception of Eirika, most of my Friend Allies have been Green.  I had to use my Bridelia to finish out my Gray quest, and for some reason, I kept getting random Blue allies once I started doing that.

16 minutes ago, Ginko said:

Ike got 7.0 multiplier, wake up!! guys/ girls.

Just now, Anacybele said:

Yeah, Team Ike needs to not get lazy or it could cost us! We don't have this in the bag just yet!

I guess it will really depend on when the next multiplier hits.  The tracker currently predicts us winding up in Same Hell, but I'm thinking that it's underpredicting Ike this hour.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I guess it will really depend on when the next multiplier hits.  The tracker currently predicts us winding up in Same Hell, but I'm thinking that it's underpredicting Ike this hour.

Yeah, pretty much. Man, Ike already holds the honor of having been the first male gauntlet winner, now he can be the first male to win twice if he can get to the final and win that!

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, pretty much. Man, Ike already holds the honor of having been the first male gauntlet winner, now he can be the first male to win twice if he can get to the final and win that!

Regardless of who wins, it's nice to have a male gauntlet for a change.

Regardless of who wins, it's nice to have a male gauntlet for a change.

Yeah, that's true too, which is why I wouldn't be too upset if Ike lost.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, that's true too, which is why I wouldn't be too upset if Ike lost.

I don't want him to lose this round yet, it's more acceptable for me if he lose at final.

6 minutes ago, Ginko said:

I don't want him to lose this round yet, it's more acceptable for me if he lose at final.

It would be about equal for me.  I'm not sure what team I'd join if Ike lost.

Yeah, I'm not sure either, unless Sigurd wins. I'd totally go to his team since I like him and I fought for him in that love themed gauntlet!

Ike vs Sigurd would be an awesome final though, the two most powerful lords in the series (gameplay-wise) having a showdown!

Edited by Anacybele

If Ike does win, I think this might be the first time I was with the winner all rounds since the CYL gauntlet.

If Ike does win, I think this might be the first time I was with the winner all rounds since the CYL gauntlet.

Same here, and both times it was Ike! lol

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Same here, and both times it was Ike! lol

10 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Same with me. That, and I really want Lyon to lose.

19 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

It would be about equal for me.  I'm not sure what team I'd join if Ike lost.

This is how nostalgic this game bring us together everytime Ike appears in any events.

We are seperated on girl VG. But when it's Ike VG. We are together.

Edited by Ginko

2 minutes ago, Ginko said:

This is how nostalgic this game bring us together everytime Ike appears in any events.

We are seperated on girl VG. But when it's Ike VG. We are together.

Yeah, because there are few people who don't like Ike. He's loved by so many! IS might even have some bias for him too given the way they treat him sometimes. :P