• Hardin, Dark Emperor
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight
    • Arvis, Emperor of Flame
    • Ephraim, Legendary Lord
    • Lyon, Shadow Prince
    • Ike, Vanguard Legend
    • Zelgius, Jet-Black General

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/08/2018 at 04:11 AM

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I agree. They aren’t perfect (nothing is), but they are certainly very, very good.

I agree! They are very underrated and people shouldn't just not play them because the graphics aren't very good.

Honestly, when they were first introduced I actually didn't like the multipliers, but now that we've gotten interesting final rounds like this and Alfonse vs. Gunnthra I'm way more in favor of them, especially since IntSys refuses to stop putting versions of former gauntlet winners back on rotation. I'd rather less well-known characters get their time to shine instead of having another boring Ike steamroll victory.

Anyway, I joined team Lyon. RIP both Team Sigurd and Team Marth.

19 minutes ago, Azure Sen said:

Honestly, when they were first introduced I actually didn't like the multipliers, but now that we've gotten interesting final rounds like this and Alfonse vs. Gunnthra I'm way more in favor of them, especially since IntSys refuses to stop putting versions of former gauntlet winners back on rotation. I'd rather less well-known characters get their time to shine instead of having another boring Ike steamroll victory.

Anyway, I joined team Lyon. RIP both Team Sigurd and Team Marth.

This exactly.

3 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Oh. Fun. This looks like it's going to be a close match. The moment we drop into Same Hell, we're going to be there for a long while.

So spend as you see multipliers in Day 2 then?

Also RIP my ranking in the last round, had work so didn't get to play much despite the many multipliers. I was 5000~ global ranking in Round 1 but now fell 12k ranks with some unused flags

I hope i catch all the multipliers, at least it's the weekend for me. 

On the plus side I can finally train Sigurd and my new Ike just in time for double SP

Edited by mcsilas

7 hours ago, Rezzy said:

It seems we have more upsets than the bigger teams winning nowadays.

7 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Which is exactly why I hate the multiplier right now. It was better when it was just x3 or at least only occurred when a team was 10% below the other team. There were still upsets, but not as many as there are now. Not nearly. I can't believe IS hasn't changed it again.

Well, I'm out. There are no teams left I wish to join. This is happening a lot lately for me and it's getting annoying. But it can't be helped...

I think it's fine to hate it. I also used to hate it, and I still feel salty about Lyn losing to Camilla, and a few other things before that.

Now, I'm just playing the game mode for feathers. I join the team most likely to get kicked to the curb consistently, and abuse the multiplier system when it's 6.5x and above so I score high and earn more feathers each round.

I like the free easy feathers, but as far as the game mode itself, it can simply be dropped right now and I wouldn't bat an eyelid because the results are completely meaningless.

I think it's just best not to think about the voting gauntlet too much and play it as it is. Sure the multipliers are dominating this game mode, and it can only decide in the last 2 hours, but also keep in mind that people can join any time to the voting to either side, and when it looks good for them, they can try to make the most out of it. If there's no multiplier, it would turn the voting into more one-sided battles. Unless you are already in one of the winning team of course.

For me it's great opportunity to get feathers, coins and a few spare orbs.

I'll be honest... this has been my most disappointing Gauntlet ever. Hardin beating Marth and then Sigurd just really annoys me. I'm on Team Lyon, but this is the first Gauntlet I was not the least bit excited for at the finals.

5 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

I just had to surrender 23 times to get a team with three different colors on it. Seven of the 24 teams I got were all blue.

Can we please not put blue units as friend reps on Team Hardin?

Hopefully you’ll start getting my Soleil now that I’ve officially joined Hardin because yeah, that shit is really annoying.

3 hours ago, Ledrert said:

Damn, Lyon pulling out a Shanna ? GO LYOOOOOONNNNN !

Except he didn't? He had a multiplier at the end, Shanna didn't. Shanna did have multipliers beforehand to help her, but at the very end, she didn't have one. So it wasn't really the same.

1 hour ago, Raven said:

I think it's fine to hate it. I also used to hate it, and I still feel salty about Lyn losing to Camilla, and a few other things before that.

Now, I'm just playing the game mode for feathers. I join the team most likely to get kicked to the curb consistently, and abuse the multiplier system when it's 6.5x and above so I score high and earn more feathers each round.

I like the free easy feathers, but as far as the game mode itself, it can simply be dropped right now and I wouldn't bat an eyelid because the results are completely meaningless.

Well, good for you then.

Well, Lyon biases aside, I'm certainly having more fun this gauntlet. I like that there is suspense for most matches. The final hour of Ike vs Lyon was intense.

Just wondering does the game give your friends priority in regards to your allies. Just wondering why I'm getting the same handful of units.

Also, I think Harden is going to loose this round

I wish Team Lyon would stop putting reds as their leads. It's getting annoying, especially when I'm going against a load of Hardins!

Funnily enough, I've also had a colourless every time so far. No blues yet, but early days.

I've been on team Hardin since the start. Maybe I can finally guess a correct winner for this gauntlet.

Also have gotten regular Ryoma a gazillion times from the friends in past round.

Edited by SuperTroll Maxim Lapierre

Quote me or PM me if you add me, or chances are I won't accept if I don't recognise your username.

af8ae5fb15.jpg

In Lyon's army with my +10 Nino leading, and I have many friend slots still open.

Brave Bow+/Shove/Bonfire/Death Blow 3/Bold Fighter 3/Armor March 3/Quickened Pulse +ATK Jakob is now up as my lead. Figure Hardin will appreciate a Marching buddy.

Edited by Usana

While I would feel somewhat disappointed if the first character I chose to support would lose, since none has ever come as far as Lyon of any of the characters I supported since NY!Azura, at the end of the day it's just a coin toss that generates memes and what if stories. It's kinda funny how some VGs and especially this one can create such fun character journeys. Both for Lyon, who overcame legendary heroes of the highest caliber to prove his strength, and Hardin, whose lust for authority caused by the darksphere made him seek out Judgral. Both of them meeting is what I consider a fated battle and perhaps the true highlight of this entire event. Both a reflection of the other