• Hardin, Dark Emperor
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight
    • Arvis, Emperor of Flame
    • Ephraim, Legendary Lord
    • Lyon, Shadow Prince
    • Ike, Vanguard Legend
    • Zelgius, Jet-Black General

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/08/2018 at 04:11 AM

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#2834 in army and #1767 overall. Considering the disastrous start on team Marth, a good result overall. If it'd been up to me I'd probably have been team Lyon from the start, so it's something I'll have to remind my sister of the next VG. :P

7 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

We did it, my fellow Lyon bruddas. We are all Lyon on this glorious day! That poor boy sure deserves it.

That he did indeed. I hope to see some Grima and Fomortiis fan art of them with Grima congratulating Fomortiis to the fold of male winners while they laugh evilly together and talk about bringing destruction and chaos to many worlds.

This has easily been my most successful gauntlet yet, and first time I've been on the champion's team from the beginning since S!Corrin last summer. 

Round 1 (Lyon): 2,500 + 500
Round 2: 2,100 + 500
Round 3: 2,700 + 500
Total (Rank #41): 3,000

11,800 feathers. 

Round 1: Rank 163 Feathers 2500 Team Marth

Round 2: Rank 161 Feathers 2500 Team Sigurd

Round 3: Rank 3502 Feathers: 3100+500 Team Lyon

Cumulative: Rank 1121 Feathers: 2600

Total Feathers: 11,200

Overall, I would say I did pretty great despite being on the team that always lost sans Lyon's team in the finals.

For the final round I only saw @Astellius's Est and @Momentai~'s Barst though then again I was cheesing most battles with a Level 1 Lyon and had it set on auto-battle so I wasn't really paying much attention to most of my battles.

With Lyon winning this gauntlet this mean Lyon is officially & indisputably the best FE villain in the entire franchise. And it had nothing to do with multiplier shenanigans or horrible gameplay mechanic just Lyon winning in the most clean & fair way possible. But the real important achievement  here is that Arvis lost. Had Arvis order at White Castle instead Arby's maybe the multiplier shenanigans would have helped him against Sigurd, but he didn't which is why he had lowest score out of the 8 contestant. Arvis wish he was as good Lyon but he's not.

4 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Jesus Christ, almost a 7.8 billion difference between scores?

Yep, that sounds like about the multiplier doing it's job

That 11 billion jump by Lyon is just insane.

Got 992,959 this round, around 3.4 million overall, that's a new record! Was #13,783 this round and #1,540 overall. Shoutouts to @AbsoluteZer0Nova, @Rezzy, and @Rafiel's Aria's units for helping out this gauntlet.

I couldn't be happier for my boy! Went in expecting to lose round 1 and and leave the champions of the gauntlet, this is great! GG Team Hardin, it was a fun fight

7 minutes ago, SageOfAnys said:

That 11 billion jump by Lyon is just insane.

Got 992,959 this round, around 3.4 million overall, that's a new record! Was #13,783 this round and #1,540 overall. Shoutouts to @AbsoluteZer0Nova, @Rezzy, and @Rafiel's Aria's units for helping out this gauntlet.

I couldn't be happier for my boy! Went in expecting to lose round 1 and and leave the champions of the gauntlet, this is great! GG Team Hardin, it was a fun fight

Glad my Titania helped out.  Sadly, I don't think I got your unit.  I always seem to get the same 3-4 units every time.

Well this VG gave me the feathers to finish merging regular Xander so I am very happy, now to start on Camus.  I really am surprised Lyon managed to win, but with the multiplier you never know who will win.  

6 minutes ago, AbsoluteZer0Nova said:

That he did indeed. I hope to see some Grima and Fomortiis fan art of them with Grima congratulating Fomortiis to the fold of male winners while they laugh evilly together and talk about bringing destruction and chaos to many worlds.

Grima:  How was it fighting Tellius' "Greatest Hero"?

Lyon: His soul was delicious!

Grima and Lyon: HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Meanwhile, Ike sitting at a separate table, gives them an uncertain look.

Or alternatively...

Lyon: Grima! You son of a bitch!

*Epic handshake*

Lyon: What's the matter? Summoner having you push too many pencils?

Woo, Lyon pulled through!

Shout-out to @Infinite Dreams‘s Brave Mercenary Ike, the only SF friend unit to show for me this round (and entire gauntlet, come to think of it). The other two most common units were from random, but one was a +10 Robin (Fell Vessel), so no complaints there.

@SageOfAnys You're welcome dude, glad we got brought our Demon King to victory.

@NekoKnight ROFL

Grima:  How was it fighting your "old" friend? 

Fomortiis: Hahaha, he wasn't able to pick a fight and win it this time. He just couldn't bare to fight his childhood friend again.

Grima: And the radiant hero?

Fomortiis: More like dimmed zero after I was through with him, he may have been able to slay a goddess but no king of demons.

Grima: What of that so called dark emperor? 

Fomortiis: Pfft, he didn't know the meaning of true darkness until I engulfed his soul leaving him completely forlorn. Speaking of how about we bring about more despair to the rest of the worlds?

Grima: Hahaha, yes let's bring about complete destruction to these pitiful mortals. I think this is the start of a malevolent partnership.

12 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

And here I thought Lyon and Arvis are the underdogs in this event...

They were. The difference was that the anarchistic multiplier smiled upon Lyon the whole way but spurned Arvis. Their roles could've very easily have been reversed and that would've been an outcome that I would've been much happier with.

Edited by Tybrosion

5 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Their roles could've very easily have been reversed and that would've been an outcome that I would've been much happier with.

me agreeing with Tybrosion? it’s more likely than you think!

Edited by Vaximillian

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

me agreeing with Tybrosion? it’s more likely than you think!

We're only really on opposite ends when it comes to Ike or at least, that's the biggest difference between us. We still have a number of other things we see eye-to-eye on.

Just now, Tybrosion said:

We're only really on opposite ends when it comes to Ike or at least, that's the biggest difference between us. We still have a number of other things we see eye-to-eye on.

Makes sense. I may or may not have overdramatised in that post.

@mcsilas Sorry I never got back to you! I saw your message and switched out to a colorless unit. I hope he helped! @SageOfAnys Glad I could help! 

I'm also super happy. :3 I didn't think he was going to win, and now one of my favorite characters gets to claim victory. Sure...multiplier, but I'll take my victories where I can get them. It's kinda' cool that he took out both Ephraim and Ike. lol So I can rest happy even though I missed out on the last bit. I fully expected Hardin to take it. 

So another gauntlet. More salt. Good game, everyone.

I saw Rezzy's Titania and Zelgius's Camilla exclusively in the last round, and they were both super helpful! I did see a lot of Venmi's Oscar in the first rounds, however, and he was also awesome!