• Hardin, Dark Emperor
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight
    • Arvis, Emperor of Flame
    • Ephraim, Legendary Lord
    • Lyon, Shadow Prince
    • Ike, Vanguard Legend
    • Zelgius, Jet-Black General

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/08/2018 at 04:11 AM

I’ve barley had to play because of my Summer Program... anyway... Zelgius is currently winning. I feel a Gunnthra vibe again. I’ve replaced my Shigure with B!Lyn. I hope he proves useful Team Ike.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, ZeManaphy said:

Zelgius is currently winning.

Which literally means nothing.

The score at any given time doesn't matter. What matters is the rate at which each team accumulates score, and currently Team Ike is more likely to win this round.

I'm currently predicting a Team Zelgius multiplier in a few hours, which will be immediately followed by a Team Ike multiplier that Team Zelgius will be unable to recover from.

Yep, what Ice Dragon said, and GO TEAM IKE. :D

I'm finally able to do more matches consistently, but I've not gotten a single colorless ally. Come on... -_-

Ah, what a night! England just won a penalty shootout, so the only thing that could make this even better is Marth getting past round one!

Lets gooooo!

33 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I'm finally able to do more matches consistently, but I've not gotten a single colorless ally. Come on... -_-

Yeah, colorless allies were hard to come by for me too, well yesterday at least. Now that I’ve gotten that quest done via constant resetting, I’ve been getting a decent number of colorless units today without needing to reset.

If you still need the five colorless quest done, I can switch over to my +10 Klein (or my +3 Genny or +2 ToD!Jakob) for a bit.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, colorless allies were hard to come by for me too, well yesterday at least. Now that I’ve gotten that quest done via constant resetting, I’ve been getting a decent number of colorless units today without needing to reset.

If you still need the five colorless quest done, I can switch over to my +10 Klein (or my +3 Genny or +2 ToD!Jakob) for a bit.

Yeah, and I even kept Summer Freddy as my lead to help others on Team Ike in getting colorless allies. And sure, that'd be fine.

30 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Maybe it's time to surrender until you found one.

Shout out to @Tybrosion and @Rezzy. Cordelia and Titania save my day again.

Last match, Cordelia almost got killed but Hit and Run move her to safety.

Have my Shiro come to help you guys yet? 

18 minutes ago, Ginko said:

He showed up once and then got lost among the at least four different +10s (@Rezzy‘s Titania, @Momentai~‘s Barst, @DarkLordIvy‘s Soren and @Venmi‘s...Soren) I’ve been getting.

By the way, I initially thought I was getting only one Soren (Ivy’s) until I realized that Venmi also has a +10 Soren lead and that he had been showing up as well. I believe I also have a third friend with a +10 Soren lead, but I don’t think they’re also on Team Ike.

Edited by Tybrosion

@Tybrosion Ah, glad my Soren has shown up for someone!  I guess I'm not the only one who put a lot into him.  I also have an Oscar+10 and a Sothe+4 for color coverage...  Looks like everyone is having colorless problems, so I'll switch over to Sothe.  I could do Oscar instead if you need blue more (I have no clue if he's showing up for anyone else).  I wish your Klein would show up for me...  I need more colorless.

Too many reds!  Almost every random person I get has a red.  Beyond that, I keep getting someone's Cordelia and someone's Catria.  I haven't seen any Serenes Forest people or my sister, who has a colorless lead.  I wish we'd get more variety in our friend units.

Edited by Venmi

14 minutes ago, Venmi said:

Beyond that, I keep getting someone's Cordelia and someone's Catria.

That Cordelia might’ve been mine if she is a +10 5* with a Firesweep Lance+ and an Earth blessing. Though I suppose I’ll know for sure if you start seeing a +10 5* Klein instead.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

That Cordelia might’ve been mine if she is a +10 5* with a Firesweep Lance+ and an Earth blessing. Though I suppose I’ll know for sure if you start seeing a +10 5* Klein instead.

Yes, she would be yours then!  I was looking through my friend list a few minutes ago trying to figure out who's she was and couldn't find her.  Klein would be great- I hope he shows up soon.  Thanks!

(Also, Soren is kitted out for arena, so that's why his skills are weird.  I forgot about that when I set him as my lead.  Sothe is set up normally.)

Edited by Venmi

Oddly I've only gotten 1/5 colorless ally matches so far on team Marth. Usually I have no issues with the ally quests just from the random ally selection taking care of it. Oh well, I'll just run a lvl 1 Felicia for a few non-multiplier hour matches to fix it, since it's not worth bothering anyone to change their leads for.

I seem to have someone on my friend's list who runs f!Grima as their lead, so I've gotten her as my colorless representative to fulfill that quest. However, team Marth also seemed to have this obnoxious issue of too many reds earlier on.

Well, surrendering hasn't even helped me much at all, so I just started using my Summer Freddy. No one on Team Ike has gotten him though? If so, again, I hope he helped!

2 hours ago, Skyla said:

Along with Zihark and they better powercreep Mia and Karla. I'm tired of overpowered sword girls too.

Are you on Team Zelgius? I keep on getting your unit despite thinking your on Team Ike.

1 hour ago, Ginko said:

Maybe it's time to surrender until you found one.

Shout out to @Tybrosion and @Rezzy. Cordelia and Titania save my day again.

Last match, Cordelia almost got killed but Hit and Run move her to safety.

Cool, glad she's helped.

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

He showed up once and then got lost among the at least four different +10s (@Rezzy‘s Titania, @Momentai~‘s Barst, @DarkLordIvy‘s Soren and @Venmi‘s...Soren) I’ve been getting.

By the way, I initially thought I was getting only one Soren (Ivy’s) until I realized that Venmi also has a +10 Soren lead and that he had been showing up as well. I believe I also have a third friend with a +10 Soren lead, but I don’t think they’re also on Team Ike.

I've been mostly getting Soren, Barst, and someone's Eirika.

Yay! I love when the team I'm in gets tons of multipliers! 

I've been getting a random A!Tiki from arena and @Rafiel's Aria's Leon the most, and they're really cool although I'm cheesing the matches with a level 1 Lyon. I hope my Micaiah has been helpful at the very least, I was temped to put Bridelia in there because colorless is rare but Miccy is better in case of Horse Emblem.

25 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Yay! I love when the team I'm in gets tons of multipliers! 

I've been getting a random A!Tiki from arena and @Rafiel's Aria's Leon the most, and they're really cool although I'm cheesing the matches with a level 1 Lyon. I hope my Micaiah has been helpful at the very least, I was temped to put Bridelia in there because colorless is rare but Miccy is better in case of Horse Emblem.

I'm glad he's helping out! Very briefly he was Merric so I could get a defensive win. He's definitely my most "baity" character. 

I haven't gotten a lot of variety as far as allies go... I didn't really have that much trouble with quests, but I think I've gotten the same Ephraim and Delthea as friend allies just about every time... A little disappointing even if they're pretty good. Oddly enough, as a random ally, I got another Lyon, and I didn't feel like refreshing the match. I realized he was also a Close Counter Lyon, but with refined Candelabra. He kicked butt. XD It's nice getting a fully built random ally...even if they're the same character. 

Still have 400 flags left. Now I have to decide if I want to spend them now or gamble and wait for the last possible multiplier. I may spend 200 on the next one and save 200 just in case. I'm so close to the top 1000 for Lyon's team, and I'd probably die if I managed to get top 100.

Ahhhh, victory is so close yet so far! 1000 flags ready, going to spend 400 the next multiplier and hopefully the 7.5 one and spend the last 200 on whenever our next multiplier is. Darn dinner for making my flag distribution suboptimal.

@Rafiel's Aria's Leon showed up for me quite a bit and got me out of a ton of sticky situations, he's so fun to use!The other 2 friend units I got were Japanese player's Titania and someone named Ezekiel's Nowi. I don't believe either are on here, but if you are, sorry! I'm bad at remembering whose who @~@