• Hardin, Dark Emperor
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight
    • Arvis, Emperor of Flame
    • Ephraim, Legendary Lord
    • Lyon, Shadow Prince
    • Ike, Vanguard Legend
    • Zelgius, Jet-Black General

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/08/2018 at 04:11 AM

It looks like Sigurd and Ike are pretty much guaranteed to win their matches. Lyon currently has a decent chance of beating Ephraim. Hardin has a small chance of beating Marth (basically needs to land the score deep on his side of Same Hell for the final hour to block a final-hour multiplier for Marth).

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Ike will get next hour. I don't care anymore if Zelgius got last multiplier. Because if he win, I join him anyways.

Edited by Ginko

7 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

...I wonder how Ike would do if put in Ephraim's position, plot-wise. Could he bring his sword against his friend?

Probably better answered by someone who knows both stories well (I've never played SS), but Ike did bring his sword against allies during part 3 of Radiant Dawn.  He had worked with Sothe, Zihark, and various others before and would still attack them.  Lifelong friends, we don't know for sure, but if the situation demanded it, I think he could.

Edited by Venmi

5 hours ago, Icelerate said:

How will you fulfill the ambition of getting a +10 Micaiah if you can't even spend more than 5 minutes? Don't tell me you don't want to +10 her. 

I mean sure I'd love to +10 her but it's not something I'm jumping out of my seat to do. My normal one nukes everything well enough xD Besides, I just don't have the time to sit there and grind on Heroes, I have a lot going on.

2 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

BROM WHEN?!

So the predictor had all the protagonists winning. Somehow I feel like there's gonna be an upset. 

Still looking for... everyone from Tellius honestly xD I still imagine Ike's taking this battle but I dont mind. I supported Zelgius since he's served me well in battles but I'll happily go Team Ike :)

Glad I get to use @Zeo's Matthew for once, somehow I think we're never on the same team or the game just never gives me the right people. Almost forgot to fight my second fight in the multiplier hour, so I didn't have time to redo what turned out to be a pretty bad match-up, but Matthew saved the day.

Looks like they're really under predicting Ike this hour.

For Tellius: I want Nolan, Jill, Kieran, and the rest of the Greil Mercs.  Marcia would be nice too.  I'd really be happy with anybody.

1 minute ago, Ginko said:

Staff Elincia whennnnnn?

We can have alts after we get

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

For Tellius: I want Nolan, Jill, Kieran, and the rest of the Greil Mercs.  Marcia would be nice too.  I'd really be happy with anybody.

7 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

The predictor is now saying the only antagonist that will lose is Arvis. Which means Hardin vs. Sigurd, and Lyon vs. Zelgius. If that's the case...I might go Lyon.

The tracker has Zelgius losing from what I’m looking at, as he’ll more than likely not be able to catch up with the one hour he has after Ike’s multiplier.

6 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

The predictor is now saying the only antagonist that will lose is Arvis. Which means Hardin vs. Sigurd, and Lyon vs. Zelgius. If that's the case...I might go Lyon.

weird, the one I'm using has Ike winning despite Zelgius getting the last hour multiplier; Ike having double the numbers nuetralizing Zelgius having double the multipliers in the final hours.

I'm still using flags in the final round just to be safe.

1 hour ago, bethany81707 said:

...I wonder how Ike would do if put in Ephraim's position, plot-wise. Could he bring his sword against his friend?

Well, in RD he makes it clear that he's not going to go easy on his former friends from Daein just because they fought together once. Ike seems to be a protagonist who looks at the path ahead of him and doesn't seem to get swayed by sentimentality. A person who is willing to do what's right, no matter what the cost, even if it puts him against people whom he loves.

In a way, that might be why RD!Ike feels so boring compared to PoR!Ike. RD!Ike doesn't really have much of a character arc left. He's not Marth or the Renais twins, who has to come to terms with the fact that he has to fight against a beloved friend who is doing something that threatens the world. Ike seems to already realize that sentimentality can't stop you from saving the world. That's my interpretation, at least.

27 minutes ago, Ginko said:

Staff Elincia whennnnnn?

Oh yeah, I want this too. I wanted a Bride Elincia that was a flying healer...

Also, yeah, it doesn't look like there's any way Zelgius can win. Ike just goes up way too far with a multiplier and there's only one hour left after that.

But man, poor Ephraim. :(

Edited by Anacybele

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Oh yeah, I want this too. I wanted a Bride Elincia that was a flying healer...

Also, yeah, it doesn't look like there's any way Zelgius can win. Ike just goes up way too far with a multiplier and there's only one hour left after that.

But man, poor Ephraim. :(

Poor Ephraim? What about poor Marth? He's losing to Hardin, one of the least developed villains in Fire Emblem. 

1 minute ago, omegaxis1 said:

Poor Ephraim? What about poor Marth? He's losing to Hardin, one of the least developed villains in Fire Emblem. 

...So? I don't really care. Just glad Marth finally got to be in a gauntlet at all, honestly.

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

...So? I don't really care. Just glad Marth finally got to be in a gauntlet at all, honestly.

Wow, rude.

4 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Wow, rude.

...How the hell is being glad someone got in a gauntlet rude?

Also, it isn't like Marth is losing because he isn't as popular. Multipliers are a thing, after all. Pretty sure Marth would've won otherwise.

Edited by Anacybele

Can Hardin ever catch a break?  He loses at everything, and gets slighted at every turn.  He's no one's first choice for anything.  

Spoiler

He frees slaves, does other heroic deeds, helps Nyna constantly.  The woman he loves and marries with all his heart has no such feelings towards him.  She is in love with another.  The sorrow, the suffering, the humiliation, what did he do to deserve this?