• Hardin, Dark Emperor
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight
    • Arvis, Emperor of Flame
    • Ephraim, Legendary Lord
    • Lyon, Shadow Prince
    • Ike, Vanguard Legend
    • Zelgius, Jet-Black General

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/08/2018 at 04:11 AM

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wake up to find Lyon won. Phew. I was worried he wouldn't beat Ephraim since the dude had an overwhelming amount of supporters. Guess it shows his CYL2 male runner-up status

Now for a bad joke. Ephraim is such a try-hard to prover his superiority to Lyon by running TA and telling Eirika he can handle Lyon all by himself. Unfortunately for Ephraim, Lyon respects wahmen and runs CA

45 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Joining team Lyon next round so here's my fc if you want to add me

Sent a request, name is Koko. 

Tell me if you don't want my Felicia, I can switch to my Bartre. 

Edited by Kozac

57 minutes ago, AbsoluteZer0Nova said:

To everyone that is on Team Lyon please add me so Ephraim his friend can send his strength!

Code: 2845872020

Request sent. May my Bridelia aid others in taking Lyon to the top.

8 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

I wake up to find Lyon won. Phew. I was worried he wouldn't beat Ephraim since the dude had an overwhelming amount of supporters. Guess it shows his CYL2 male runner-up status

It isn't really that unbelievable I mean Lyon is like the 2nd most popular antagonist in the series only behind the Black Knight according to CYL. Also Team Ephraim in the last 2 hours made a error in giving a large gap hence while Lyon had the bonus multiplier in the 1st hour and then onto the 2nd hour he still had it.

What!? Lyon won! Hooray! Let’s take best villain  to round 2 and beyond!

I’ll be keeping PA!Azura as my lead, since a dancer is useful. Might change it depending on who Lyon is fighting round 2 FC is 6908436612

Edited by Poimagic

2 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Honestly anyone interpreting any sort of resentment or malice between Ephraim and Lyon clearly hasn't played SS recently 

Exactly, Lyon hates Ephraim because he's everything he wish he was, but he at the same time loves him dearly as he was Lyon's first friend.

Ha, Arvis lost!

Next time order at "White Castle" instead of "Arby's".

Alright Sigurd, you can go burn at a stake or whatever a FE parent is supposed to do.

Here is my friendcode if there are any Lyon Bros who need my support. On the dawn of the second day, look to the east and my Bridelia will be there.

1 hour ago, AbsoluteZer0Nova said:

To everyone that is on Team Lyon please add me so Ephraim his friend can send his strength!

Code: 2845872020

Added ^^

27 minutes ago, AbsoluteZer0Nova said:

It isn't really that unbelievable I mean Lyon is like the 2nd most popular antagonist in the series only behind the Black Knight according to CYL. Also Team Ephraim in the last 2 hours made a error in giving a large gap hence while Lyon had the bonus multiplier in the 1st hour and then onto the 2nd hour he still had it.

I mean in the sense that Lyon was constantly getting multipliers even when there was a score boost from multipliers

So in Team Lyon, I mostly got @HyperMorian's Cordelia and @Rafiel's Aria's Leon, Man, such awesome units! It didn't seem like many people were getting my Cecilia, oh well. I'll probably end up changing to my +2 Nowi in the second day.

Add me, Lyon friends! 9432393010

Edited by Michelaar