• Hardin, Dark Emperor
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight
    • Arvis, Emperor of Flame
    • Ephraim, Legendary Lord
    • Lyon, Shadow Prince
    • Ike, Vanguard Legend
    • Zelgius, Jet-Black General

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/08/2018 at 04:11 AM

2 hours ago, Tactician_Iris said:

Hope she helped out.^^

I wish you luck on building your +10 project - it's a satisfying sight to see that unit one has been building for a long time finally get that +10 border and decked out with builds. When I pulled my first F!Corrin as my first pull in this game (on launch day) I was dead set that I'd build her up as strong as I ever could make her.

Yep, nothing could put a scratch on your F!Corrin when she did showed up.

And yeah thanks, I can't wait for my first +10 star especially since I'm this close to finishing one.

Spoiler

Screenshot_2018-07-04-03-34-01.thumb.png.f47cff2d2490391d0e9f2062deda26a7.png

I only need one more copy of her so for now I'm looking for an excuse to pull red orbs. That or I gather 60,000 feathers so I can +10 Catria instead since I already have enough copies of her. Either way I have a good feeling that I will have a +10 unit by the end of the month.

Edited by NSSKG151
added text

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

Ah, I see now. I never actually built a galeforce unit myself due to lacking resources to do so most of the time and I never seem to pull Cordelia that often even after she got dropped to 3-4 stars.

If you get tired of Cordelia and want to try other GF units, I have build two of each color. :-) 

I would send you one of my many Tiki copies if I could. 

26 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Ew, Galeforce. It doesn’t trigger special lines and thus is a huge no-no for me.

Special lines show only with battle animations on, I wouldn't see them most of the time anyway. 

Jesus, Ike's score.    o_O

1 hour ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Dang it, Marth lost. He just cannot catch a darn break. Oh well. I finished at rank #276, so I got 2500 feathers. That's my personal best so far in a gauntlet. Guess I'll join Lyon next.

Marth losing in the gauntlet is about meaningful as actually winning the gauntlet.

7 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Special lines show only with battle animations on, I wouldn't see them most of the time anyway. 

I usually play with animations on. The only time I turn them off is in rival domains and when I’m auto-farming.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I usually play with animations on. The only time I turn them off is in rival domains and when I’m auto-farming.

Yeah, GC and Rival domains take what feels like hours with animations on. I usually switch animations on when leveling up a new unit or for story chapters with new units. 

2 hours ago, mampfoid said:

If you get tired of Cordelia and want to try other GF units, I have build two of each color. :-) 

I would send you one of my many Tiki copies if I could. 

I'm okay with any unit honestly. Enemies in VG battles aren't really that tough and how difficult it is for me depends more on what my random ally is which for me has been Sigurd and Celica, which I'm guessing the Celicas are coming from people who have their arena team out on their slot 1. As long as my own unit and my friends list unit has good skills I can usually get by  and just use the random unit as bait since they usually have crap skills.

Yeah, if only trading was a thing, even if you were only allowed to trade 3-star units or something.

Just now, NSSKG151 said:

Yeah, if only trading was a thing, even if you were only allowed to trade 3-star units or something.

I’d take all the Marths and Caedas. I can’t +10 either with my supplies alone ;_;

27 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Oh, you have that problem too?

I swear every single time I get @Falcom's Minerva as my friend unit, the random has to ruin it by always being either blue or named Nino.

Well, at least I only have to worry about this until I'm done with the quests. Hardin's Bold Fighter is broken enough to not have to care about the opponent's color composition unless they have a green armor.

Edited by Ice Dragon

Well, it does prioritise merges.

Still, multipliers all the way for team Lyon.

It's a little amusing how both teams I didn't have a bonus for lost (Ephraim and Zelgius) so regardless of what happens now I'm guaranteed that 1.1x multiplier 

Say, how do you reset if you get a friend ally you don't need? I've keep hearing of it but had no idea how it's done, any advice?

2 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

I wish I didn't have to surrender 10 to 20 times just to get a team with 3 different colors on it.

What's the problem with that?

3 minutes ago, Exozinx said:

Say, how do you reset if you get a friend ally you don't need? I've keep hearing of it but had no idea how it's done, any advice?

What's the problem with that?

Just surrender (or lose), you get to try again immediately.

I don't really understand the point though. It seems to be overcomplicating things when simply running a level 1 grey unit during an off-multiplier hour for 100 points instead of 110 is less effort for a trivial point cost.

Well that sucked royal donkey balls. That'll teach me to support my favorite in the first round rather than feather mercing it. I guess that means Hardin gets lots of extra flags. I should actually be able to be on since I get the night off, so more chances to get a bonus.

I still have F!Grima up. If folks want something else give a shout.

A Lyon/Ike bracket is great news for my F2P alt. Couldn't pull Legendary Ephraim.

Meanwhile on the main, since Sigurd won, I'm still fielding Nanna. I looked back in the thread and saw someone else's Nanna, but they're on a different team from me, so I'm not stepping on toes here.

And I know every is fond of hating the multipliers for various reason. But THIS is why I hate them.

1SNC19p.png

It didn't so much matter this time round since schedule wise I wasn't going to get an extra in anyways, but I have missed flag burning due to this. Mutter Mutter Mutter Mutter.

Good to know I'll have a bonus unit no matter who ends up in the finale. Lyon winning against Ephraim was interesting to see. On the other hand, same hell in the Ike/Zeligus battle left me with a lot of flags unspent and a rather unsatisfying rank. Oh well, I don't think we'll have that between Ike and Lyon.

@Xenomata Welcome to team Ike!  I sent you an invite and am currently running a +10 Oscar, but I can switch to a +10 Soren or a +4 Sothe if needed.  If anyone else on team Ike would like to add me, I'm 7328867494.

Edited by Venmi

Man, that sucks for Ephraim. :( I wanted a showdown between my two favorite lords!

But at the same time, Ike is the most popular character left in this by far, so he's got a decent chance of winning the whole thing. Someone would have to get a huge upset against him to beat him. WE LIKE IKE!

Edited by Anacybele

10 hours ago, Skyla said:

Actually Yes, I am team Zelgius. I'm jumping to Ike now as Zel is pretty much done. 

Same. I thought Ike was by far your favourite FE character ever so surprised you didn't support him since the get go. 

17 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Man I just summoned Marth so now I have enough to 10+ him. This game is rubbing salt in the wound lol.

I wish it was me, heh. Congrats! I’m stuck in the +7 hell.