Jump to content
Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Fated Battles!

Voting Gauntlet: Fated Battles!  

127 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

    • Marth, Altean Prince
    • Hardin, Dark Emperor
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight
    • Arvis, Emperor of Flame
    • Ephraim, Legendary Lord
    • Lyon, Shadow Prince
    • Ike, Vanguard Legend
    • Zelgius, Jet-Black General

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/08/18 at 04:11 AM

Recommended Posts

On 7/3/2018 at 7:06 PM, Rezzy said:

Cool, glad she's helped.

I've been mostly getting Soren, Barst, and someone's Eirika.

On 7/3/2018 at 5:41 PM, Tybrosion said:

He showed up once and then got lost among the at least four different +10s (@Rezzy‘s Titania, @Momentai~‘s Barst, @DarkLordIvy‘s Soren and @Venmi‘s...Soren) I’ve been getting.

Oh hey that's great! I hope he is doing well.

I'm always hoping for someone from here but I keep getting a Zelgius, Amelia, and Sigurd from arena friends this time around. I got Sheena mixed in last round but she has been swapped for Amelia. Zelgius and Sigurd are my constant companions. They're both bonkers so the red heavy team usually doesn't matter so much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Momentai~ said:

Oh hey that's great! I hope he is doing well.

I'm always hoping for someone from here but I keep getting a Zelgius, Amelia, and Sigurd from arena friends this time around. I got Sheena mixed in last round but she has been swapped for Amelia. Zelgius and Sigurd are my constant companions. They're both bonkers so the red heavy team usually doesn't matter so much.

I wonder if my TItania's showing up much for anybody.  I always seem to get the same 3-4 units, regardless of how many friends are on the same team as me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I wonder if my TItania's showing up much for anybody.  I always seem to get the same 3-4 units, regardless of how many friends are on the same team as me.

She come to me all day with +10 Wendy from my arena friend. Most of time she act as ploy bot and hide behind my Ike because most enemies are red.

@Zelgius 's Camilla come to help me too. When there is no blue for her to kill, I spam her rally atk/spd on my Ike. Very useful.

Edited by Ginko

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ginko said:

She come to me all day with +10 Wendy from my arena friend. Most of time she act as ploy bot and hide behind my Ike because most enemy are red.

@Zelgius 's Camilla come to help me too. When there is no blue for her to kill, I spam her rally atk/spd on my Ike. Very useful.

Hopefully the ploy is helpful, at least.  Even with most enemies being Red, I figure a Green would help more than having another Red.

Oh, I think I've gotten that Camilla quite a bit, too.  So with the exception of Eirika, most of my Friend Allies have been Green.  I had to use my Bridelia to finish out my Gray quest, and for some reason, I kept getting random Blue allies once I started doing that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, Team Ike needs to not get lazy or it could cost us! We don't have this in the bag just yet!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Ginko said:

Ike got 7.0 multiplier, wake up!! guys/ girls.

 

Just now, Anacybele said:

Yeah, Team Ike needs to not get lazy or it could cost us! We don't have this in the bag just yet!

I guess it will really depend on when the next multiplier hits.  The tracker currently predicts us winding up in Same Hell, but I'm thinking that it's underpredicting Ike this hour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I guess it will really depend on when the next multiplier hits.  The tracker currently predicts us winding up in Same Hell, but I'm thinking that it's underpredicting Ike this hour.

Yeah, pretty much. Man, Ike already holds the honor of having been the first male gauntlet winner, now he can be the first male to win twice if he can get to the final and win that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, pretty much. Man, Ike already holds the honor of having been the first male gauntlet winner, now he can be the first male to win twice if he can get to the final and win that!

Regardless of who wins, it's nice to have a male gauntlet for a change.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ike appreciate 7.4 to shut Lyon like he shut Zelgius last round.

Edited by Ginko

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Regardless of who wins, it's nice to have a male gauntlet for a change.

Yeah, that's true too, which is why I wouldn't be too upset if Ike lost.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, that's true too, which is why I wouldn't be too upset if Ike lost.

I don't want him to lose this round yet, it's more acceptable for me if he lose at final.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ginko said:

I don't want him to lose this round yet, it's more acceptable for me if he lose at final.

It would be about equal for me.  I'm not sure what team I'd join if Ike lost.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Ginko said:

I don't want him to lose this round yet, it's more acceptable for me if he lose at final.

Same with me. That, and I really want Lyon to lose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, I'm not sure either, unless Sigurd wins. I'd totally go to his team since I like him and I fought for him in that love themed gauntlet!

Ike vs Sigurd would be an awesome final though, the two most powerful lords in the series (gameplay-wise) having a showdown!

Edited by Anacybele

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Ike does win, I think this might be the first time I was with the winner all rounds since the CYL gauntlet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

If Ike does win, I think this might be the first time I was with the winner all rounds since the CYL gauntlet.

Same here, and both times it was Ike! lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Same here, and both times it was Ike! lol

 

10 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Same with me. That, and I really want Lyon to lose.

19 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

It would be about equal for me.  I'm not sure what team I'd join if Ike lost.

 

This is how nostalgic this game bring us together everytime Ike appears in any events.

We are seperated on girl VG. But when it's Ike VG. We are together.

Edited by Ginko

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ginko said:

This is how nostalgic this game bring us together everytime Ike appears in any events.

We are seperated on girl VG. But when it's Ike VG. We are together.

Yeah, because there are few people who don't like Ike. He's loved by so many! IS might even have some bias for him too given the way they treat him sometimes. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I always hate having to predict how many multipliers we're up against. Somehow, I doubt Lyon's getting all but one multiplier over the rest of the round, but...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't want to play with fire so I'll just dump my flags during these 2-3 multipliers. Let's see if there's more victory feathers in the near future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...