• Hardin, Dark Emperor
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight
    • Arvis, Emperor of Flame
    • Ephraim, Legendary Lord
    • Lyon, Shadow Prince
    • Ike, Vanguard Legend
    • Zelgius, Jet-Black General

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/08/2018 at 04:11 AM

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Ginko said:

It might be same hell or 7.3 next hour.

Yeah. If it's same hell, I think Ike's chances of losing increase. If it's 7.3, he probably has it in the bag.

Actually it's the opposite. If Ike gets the 7.3 multiplier, he's doomed but if it's same then Lyon might get the 7.4 giving us 7.5.

Ike getting the 7.3 is more likely to happen.

Gg...we've lost.

Wow, surprised to see Lyon hit up a good ol 2B+ points in an hour. If he keep this up in this hour, we will get the 7.3, multiplier, if this happens, the only way for us to win is to at least hit 4.5B. I don't think same will be happening as feather mercenaries just ain't gonna let these multipliers fly by.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

I'm surprised Lyon has many flags left to spare though. They've gotten so many more multipliers than us.

Maybe they knew Lyon will definitely get multipliers so they waited for the ones over ×7.

7 minutes ago, Exozinx said:

Maybe they knew Lyon will definitely get multipliers so they waited for the ones over ×7.

Only feather mercs knew this ,while newbies spent all their flags already .

Edited by Ginko

Unless we nuke Lyon with a 5 or 5.5 B, our fate is sealed. 

No one in their right mind will use flags on multipliers less then 6, if they want to farm feathers. They must have been conserving them.

Well, good thing Team Ike should have a nice stockpile of flags given how few multipliers we've had. There's still a chance we can put up enough. I have 400 left myself which is just enough for one more multiplier round.

Edited by Anacybele

Darn it all. Only used a few flags before I accidentally napped for far longer than I meant to and woke up to Same Hell -.- 

Oh well, I'll play here and there for Sigurd. I hope a last minute multiplier doesn't make him lose. Really want him to get to the final (and hopefully win).

Hardin has the multiplier.

I really don't know what this means for team Sigurd. Either we all go down in a glorious blaze of flames in the final hour or Hardin fails to catch up even with the 7.5 multiplier.

Due to a leg cramp, I am actually awake at this hour. Who knew that all it took for me to get into the top 1000s was pain and insomnia? Oh well, I hope Ike has this in the bag now.