• Hardin, Dark Emperor
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight
    • Arvis, Emperor of Flame
    • Ephraim, Legendary Lord
    • Lyon, Shadow Prince
    • Ike, Vanguard Legend
    • Zelgius, Jet-Black General

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/08/2018 at 04:11 AM

10 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Actually you get an easier time by using a level 1 unit so Lyon would be the better choice if you want to finish your battles quickly.

While easier, I depend on friends to carry me in Grand Conquest, and even while I’ll argue that the mode is slightly worse, I want my free orbs and feathers.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Ike lost. No way is Lyon putting up less than the 1.5 or so billion he needs with that final hour multiplier.

My only hope now is Sigurd winning, otherwise I'm probably skipping yet another final round.

EDIT: And, of course, Sigurd is going to lose too. Sigh... I'm getting rather tired of seeing boring final rounds. But whatcha gonna do.

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, Ike lost. No way is Lyon putting up less than the 1.5 or so billion he needs with that final hour multiplier.

My only hope now is Sigurd winning, otherwise I'm probably skipping yet another final round.

Yeah no, Hardin's got the last multiplier over here :/

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Sigurd's recent bonus was huge (like, more than double the previous), so chances now rely purely on how much Hardin has hoarded. If they've hoarded for this moment, Sigurd might be in trouble, but if not, Sigurd has a pretty good chance.

2 minutes ago, kirauza343 said:

Yeah no, Hardin's got the last multiplier over here :/

See my post edit. I'm aware now.

This is why I don't like the gauntlet. I still think the multipliers give more advantage to the underdog and more often hurt the bigger teams. It was better when it was just x3.

Edited by Anacybele

Rank 8,702 coming into the final round. And I'm fairly sure I spent most of my flags on 7x+ multipliers, maybe 100 on the 6.3x or so before I went to bed.

If I'm in the top 1000, Lyon's not winning.

If anyone on Sigurd's team still has flags, let's just dump them all in to see if we can stay ahead of a multiplier. Yeah, I don't think we will, but might as well.

I have 1060 flags left, spent way too much time sitting in same hell.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

EDIT: And, of course, Sigurd is going to lose too. Sigh... I'm getting rather tired of seeing boring final rounds. But whatcha gonna do.

The predictor shows that Sigurd is gonna win. 

Well, I can only hope that Sigurd does manage to win. 

Lyon vs Sigurd is neat if that happens. XP

3 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

BREAKING NEWS EVERYONE IKE IS STRONGER WITH ONLY 2 BIL MORE.

If you have any hope, use your flags.

If the difference was 2 billion than it's likely Ike would be in line to win because it implies Lyon only gained 1.7 billion in the previous hour. However the reality is that it's 1.5 billion difference and Lyon gained 2.2 billion.

1 minute ago, omegaxis1 said:

Lyon vs Sigurd is neat if that happens. XP

Boring, imo. Even if I do like Sigurd. Sigurd vs Ike would've been WAY more epic. Like I said before, it would've been the series' two strongest lords going head to head.

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Humanoid said:

If the difference was 2 billion than it's likely Ike would be in line to win because it implies Lyon only gained 1.7 billion in the previous hour. However the reality is that it's 1.5 billion difference and Lyon gained 2.2 billion.

Sorry let me correct that.

blahblah IKE IS STRONGER WITH ONLY 1.5 BIL MORE flags bladyblah. I think what'd matter most is what Ike gained in the last hour, since he would need to match the difference... that which I was also not paying attention to...

Edited by Xenomata

Oh well, it stinks to lose to the multiplier again, but my heart's not really into it, because I half expected this to happen again anyway.

I wish they just replaced this mode, since win or lose, it's not really that fun.

Just now, Rezzy said:

I wish they just replaced this mode, since win or lose, it's not really that fun.

Yeah, I totally agree. But sadly, I doubt enough players would say so in feedback messages.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Yeah, the multiplier isn’t the worst part about this mode. The worst part about this mode is that it still exists.

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Boring, imo. Even if I do like Sigurd. Sigurd vs Ike would've been WAY more epic. Like I said before, it would've been the series' two strongest lords going head to head.

I would have been excited to see Sigurd blast to ashes by another mage but w/e i guess

1 minute ago, Aera said:

I would have been excited to see Sigurd blast to ashes by another mage but w/e i guess

Lyon's not a fire mage though...? Doesn't he at least mainly use dark magic?

Edited by Anacybele

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Probably, but least with Lyon, I am happy he got his wish to beat Ephraim. Beating Ike... well damn. But we'll see. I feel the last hour's predictor isn't always a guarantee. It's all up in the air now. 

Sigh... I just wish that it was Marth vs Ike. Super Smash Bros.

Well, the silver lining is that I'll wind up in the top 1K for Ike this round, with a cumulative 1.8M points in the first two rounds.  Not sure if I'll be able to break 3M this time, but it should be enough to get a decent overall rank.

I think I'll give my Soren a merge or two with my feathers.

1 minute ago, omegaxis1 said:

Sigh... I just wish that it was Marth vs Ike. Super Smash Bros.

If we could get just two more FE fighters in Smash Ultimate, even if just Echo Fighters, we could have a Smash Gauntlet Voting Gauntlet!

NO NO NO NO NO BAD XENOMATA.

1 minute ago, Xenomata said:

If we could get just two more FE fighters in Smash Ultimate, even if just Echo Fighters, we could have a Smash Gauntlet Voting Gauntlet!

Marth, Roy, Ike, Robin, Robin, Lyn (assist trophy), Lucina, Corrin, Corrin, right?

Robin (Male and Female), Corrin (Male and Female), Ike, Marth, Lucina, Roy.

There, 8 characters.

Chrom as a Lucina echo fighter for one of them. Can we get an echo of an echo, Sakurai?

6 minutes ago, Ginko said:

Ike teammates!! If you still have some flags left, dumb all now. We will tank this multiplier!!

The problem is that except in the final round it makes more sense to hold the flags to boost your score going into the finals. 

Because the multiplier makes actually caring who wins a sucker’s bet, playing for yourself and not the team is incentivized.