• Hardin, Dark Emperor
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight
    • Arvis, Emperor of Flame
    • Ephraim, Legendary Lord
    • Lyon, Shadow Prince
    • Ike, Vanguard Legend
    • Zelgius, Jet-Black General

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/08/2018 at 04:11 AM

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RIP Ike. I guess Lyon really was the best move for this round with feather boosting + a win on top of it. The underdogs have really been putting in work the last few gauntlets. And had I picked somebody else, I would have had to switch to him this round anyway since I don't have Hardin.

Awesome, Lyon won! I finished at rank 13,130, not nearly as high as I was on Marth's team but I'm fine with it. I'm proud to have helped take down Ike.

5 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I did get gold on the first run I managed to complete of Nowhere, but I tend to be particularly stubborn when it comes these types of challenges. And contrary to what I mused, I have yet to attempt High Road and instead went to try Turtle Woods.

Oh gosh the relic challenges in Crash 2 were freaking infuriating, I haaaaated them all so much.

I think I'm going to go Lyon in the final round since I actually have him. Guess Sigurd went down in flames to another villain anyway. Poor guy needs to stop making this a habit!

1 minute ago, DraceEmpressa said:

So finals is Lyon vs Hardin then

Gee, the way the antagonists were curbstomped in the first hour of first round, no one would expect that , huh? 

With the way the lower team can string two or three hours of multipliers together at the end, nothing surprises me since they implemented the stacking multiplier.

4 minutes ago, AbsoluteZer0Nova said:

YES LYON WON! ALL HAIL THE DEMON KING! He defeated 2 legendaries heroes and one of them being the goddess slayer who would appear wasn't able to slay the king of demons.

3 minutes ago, Aera said:

lyon literally cancelled ike 

wow

skinny legend

A glorious day! Thanks for the Ephraim and Lukas, you two.

It's pretty cool that we're having a villain final round.

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

It seems we have more upsets than the bigger teams winning nowadays.

Which is exactly why I hate the multiplier right now. It was better when it was just x3 or at least only occurred when a team was 10% below the other team. There were still upsets, but not as many as there are now. Not nearly. I can't believe IS hasn't changed it again.

Well, I'm out. There are no teams left I wish to join. This is happening a lot lately for me and it's getting annoying. But it can't be helped...

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Ginko said:

Welcome to my world, my caring heart has died...

@Rezzy @Tybrosion Shall we go home now?

Eh, I was hoping to win, but I've come to expect losing to the multiplier.  I've yet to be on a winning team from the beginning since the new multiplier rules.

I'll head over to Lyon's team to get some feathers for my merge projects.  Maybe he'll pull off three upsets in a row.

Rank 383 but no victory feathers. *sigh* Not sire if it was worth the lost sleep. I am honestly at a loss who to join. I have both units, and even though I like Lyon more, that's mostly because I actually played his game not because he's a fave. He just never clicked with me.

Hardin is a fantastic unit, while Lyon requires a lot of effort to be good...

I might just toss a coin in the air when the time comes.

Got ranked 160 on Sigurd's team. Missed out on victory feathers again but nothing can really be done about that. I guess I'm moving over to Lyon's team for the finals since he is the only bonus unit I have left.

Special mentions to @mampfoid's Cordelia and someone's +10 Brave Ike for showing up the most this round.

@Ginko I’m taking my leave to Archanea in hopes that big man Hardin will deliver the vengeance I seek. That, and Ice Dragon’s +10 armors are calling me.

Once again, it was a pleasure working with you and all the other cool people of Team Ike.