• Hardin, Dark Emperor
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight
    • Arvis, Emperor of Flame
    • Ephraim, Legendary Lord
    • Lyon, Shadow Prince
    • Ike, Vanguard Legend
    • Zelgius, Jet-Black General

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/08/2018 at 04:11 AM

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Two changes I wish to see to the event:

1) removal or rework of the multiplier;
2) removal of previous winners;
3) removal of the mode itself.

Let's just do 3, there is better ways to get feathers, orbs, and limited banners will come back without this anyway. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

L-Lyon won? ;A; My child is growing up. I've never been more proud of a member of my harem. Just don't tell the other boys. They might get jealous.

This might be the happiest day of my life. Got a free Hector. Ran my fastest mile and kilometer ever. Got to teach the most enthusiastic firefighters some English. And now this even if my rank wasn't anything remarkable. I'm not sure my luck could get any better.

I'm thoroughly convinced that by this time tomorrow, I'll have been hit by a car. Or struck by lightning. Or both.

Edited by Rafiel's Aria

1 minute ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Let's just do 3, there is better ways to get feathers, orbs, and limited banners will come back without this anyway. 

3 is the best possible outcome, which is why they will never go for it, considering their recent massive hard-on for brainlessly stupid modes.

Just now, Rafiel's Aria said:

1) This might be the happiest day of my life. Got a free Hector. Ran my fastest mile and kilometer ever. Got to teach the most enthusiastic firefighters some English. And now this even if my rank wasn't anything remarkable. I'm not sure my luck could get any better.

2) I'm thoroughly convinced that by this time tomorrow, I'll have been hit by a car. Or struck by lightning. Or a combination of the two.

1) Yay!
2) …Not yay.

3 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I'm thoroughly convinced that by this time tomorrow, I'll have been hit by a car. Or struck by lightning. Or both.

Let's hope the lightning hits the car instead causing it to malfunction and miss you.

4 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

@Ginko I’m taking my leave to Archanea in hopes that big man Hardin will deliver the vengeance I seek. That, and Ice Dragon’s +10 armors are calling me.

Once again, it was a pleasure working with you and all the other cool people of Team Ike.

Hopefully Titania came in useful.  She'll probably have her prf weapon come the next Gauntlet.

Now to decide whether to use a level 40 4* Lyon or just cheese it with a level 1.

Darn, Sigurd lost. Oh well, will be joining Lyon for the final round :)

Funny how all the heroes had the largest armies from their battles and yet the villains have won the majority of the battles xD

Edited by Cute Chao

Screenshot_2018-07-06-12-13-56.png?width

Slightly disappointed, but not entirely surprised, especially since I got the 500 victory feathers.

So it's 'the guy whose wife loves someone else' or 'the guy who'll ignore his potential wife for his country'.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Now to decide whether to use a level 40 4* Lyon or just cheese it with a level 1.

Cheese with lv. 1. Last time I did it with Alfonse. It's pure heaven grinding!!

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

3 is the best possible outcome, which is why they will never go for it, considering their recent massive hard-on for brainlessly stupid modes.

1) Yay!
2) …Not yay.

Just now, Humanoid said:

Let's hope the lightning hits the car instead causing it to malfunction and miss you.

Just checked the weather forecast. Looks like there's a lot of rain heading my way. XD ....maybe this is a sign not to go running for a few days. But running in the rain makes me feel so cool even though I probably just look pathetic. If you don't hear from me, you'll know what's up. XD

I got some nice allies this round, mostly some random Faes and a Female Kana. I don't have the latter, so it was nice to get the chance to use her. @SageOfAnys I'm glad you got the chance to use my Lucius! I think I may switch in my Raven for part of the next round and then maybe to Merric or back to Lucius or Leon.

5 minutes ago, Nanima said:

I might just toss a coin in the air when the time comes.

I'm confident that whoever I pick will lose, so yeah coins it is

14 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Hardin is a fantastic unit, while Lyon requires a lot of effort to be good...

I wouldn't say that. I just gave my Lyon TA Sword breaker and the QR seal and he has a lot of coverage. His attack is high enough to kill most swords in one round and as a TA Raven unit, he gobbles up colorless (often one-shotting Brave Lyn). He can also (more) safely engage powerful greens like Grima and Hector.

8 minutes ago, Ginko said:

Cheese with lv. 1. Last time I did it with Alfonse. It's pure heaven grinding!!

I forget, you don't get XP in Gauntlets, do you?

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

You don’t. The only thing you do get is HM.

Okay, although if I 5* Lyon, that will give me another Raven Mage option for Arena Assault, though that's not as big a benefit as it was when AA first came out and I didn't have a hundred max level units already.

2 villainous royal men under dark possessions...

Darksphere vs. Sacred Stone...

Whales vs. F2P...

Which side shall triumph?!

Edited by Roflolxp54

5 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

I wouldn't say that. I just gave my Lyon TA Sword breaker and the QR seal and he has a lot of coverage. His attack is high enough to kill most swords in one round and as a TA Raven unit, he gobbles up colorless (often one-shotting Brave Lyn). He can also (more) safely engage powerful greens like Grima and Hector.

I didn't say he was terrible, just that he needs some skills to become effective, and faces heavy competition. Hardin is pretty much set from the get go, and there are a lot less blue lance armours around. It's not like it matters for the vg, but I actually like using Hardin, while I have 3 built red mages and two raventomes that already take up all of Lyon's potential spots on my teams.

5 minutes ago, Nanima said:

I didn't say he was terrible, just that he needs some skills to become effective, and faces heavy competition. Hardin is pretty much set from the get go, and there are a lot less blue lance armours around. It's not like it matters for the vg, but I actually like using Hardin, while I have 3 built red mages and two raventomes that already take up all of Lyon's potential spots on my teams.

Lyon also has a lower ceiling in regards to his potential (limited merges, no IVs) by virtue of being a GHB unit. Hardin naturally doesn’t share those restrictions, even if he probably should’ve been a GHB too.

WAT 

I... I don't know who to pick. I was betting on Ike getting to the final and either staying with Sigurd or hopping over. I like both Hardin and Lyon... I may just go with Lyon though. 

8 minutes ago, Nanima said:

That's fair. He's my first and only Red Raven mage, so he has a niche for me. I'm sure Leo and Sophia would be viable for that build too.

Lyon beat Ike!? Wow. I’m both suprised and super happy. C’mon, Lyon, pull a Shanna and win this thing! I might just press the Promote him for this VG

Edited by Poimagic