• Yes
    • No
    • All men must wear skirts

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Oh, what sort of skirt did you wear?  Is that you?

Yes that's me, but I'm not nearly educated enough to know what type it is.

45 minutes ago, Integrity said:

similarly some guys have no idea how to tie ties and think they're uncomfortable

(or have huge necks, which is a legit complaint)

The dreaded top button is way worse than even a strangle tight tie.

Edited by Jotari

38 minutes ago, Specta said:

i've seen people wear all sortsa shit to college and no one's bat an eyelash tbh

Unfortunately the real world is nowhere near as magical as the dimension known as college.

4 hours ago, Specta said:

i've seen people wear all sortsa shit to college and no one's bat an eyelash tbh

4 hours ago, Jotari said:

Unfortunately the real world is nowhere near as magical as the dimension known as college.

That would also depend on the country and college. Mine had a strict dress code, so no such luck.

20 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

My main problem with pants was that they were too uncomfortable with the material unless they were jeggings or something. Leggings and jeggings are much better than pants even though they also wrap around my legs like pants do

I only ever wear jeggings. I rarely wear any other sort of pants (that rare occasion is when I wear my yoga pants, often only for lifting)

but I'm also quite particular about them, my legs are thicc and nowadays they've started making jeggings skinnier than I like.

but I feel kind of uncomfortable with loose pants that shift around a bunch when I bend my legs and let cold air inside (and since I'm, you know, 4'10, loose pants just slip down past my ankles anyway~)

and their fabric typically isn't too thick either, so I find them easier to move in than regular jeans

AND last of all they are "sexy," as excellen puts it, and I can't complain about that (even though they're not even the most flattering pants I could wear for my body shape~)

but skirts are cute and are good for cool weather, so I love wearing them too

Can I take a second of this pants discussion to declare the superiority of men’s jeans?

men’s jeans 1. Have pockets that actually are big enough to serve their intended purpose and 2. Are looser than Women’s jeans, and therefore easier to put on and not as uncomfortable.

I hate Women’s jeans so much.  

On 6/24/2018 at 1:40 AM, Chopper... said:

That would also depend on the country and college. Mine had a strict dress code, so no such luck.

oh, very true! my bad

13 hours ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Can I take a second of this pants discussion to declare the superiority of men’s jeans?

men’s jeans 1. Have pockets that actually are big enough to serve their intended purpose and 2. Are looser than Women’s jeans, and therefore easier to put on and not as uncomfortable.

I hate Women’s jeans so much.  

I only wear men's jeans when I wear jeans.

I've always hated skirts.  Partially because I'm insecure about my legs :mellow: and partially because there's always that issue of skirts flying up in the wind.  Don't have a problem with really long skirts though, since they don't do that.

Although I'm used to jeans all day every day, I'll admit that sweatpants, yoga pants, and leggings are more comfortable.  If I could wear those all the time in public I would.

As for poor Marth...I love him, but I don't think his artists ever meant for him to have a thicc physique.  That is all.

On 6/25/2018 at 9:12 AM, Glaceon Mage said:

men’s jeans 1. Have pockets that actually are big enough to serve their intended purpose and

i won't deny that women's jeans pockets are inferior to men's jeans pockets but

holy living fuck men's jeans pockets are way too small, i can barely tuck a wallet or phone into one of them. they are nowhere near adequate.

meanwhile slacks leave me with all the pocket space necessary for one or both, who cares, it's all cool

given that women's jeans are actually worse than men's, fuck it, it's time for an armed uprising tbf

9 hours ago, Integrity said:

i won't deny that women's jeans pockets are inferior to men's jeans pockets but

holy living fuck men's jeans pockets are way too small, i can barely tuck a wallet or phone into one of them. they are nowhere near adequate.

meanwhile slacks leave me with all the pocket space necessary for one or both, who cares, it's all cool

given that women's jeans are actually worse than men's, fuck it, it's time for an armed uprising tbf

Really?  The times I’ve worn them, the pockets were adequate for me.

But if the jeans I was wearing were a weird exception or something I agree it’s time for an uprising.  Make pockets great again!

I found a very very cute skirt with pockets online that I was going to buy but hesitated on it and then it went out of stock ;~;

it was going to be so incredible...

14 hours ago, RulerJeanne said:

All men must wear skirts, it accommodates their anatomy better than trousers, anyway 

I think I might prefer skirts too, but I do not want people to look at me funny. Ideally, I want to go full caveman, but that is going to land me in jail.

I wish our society did not let vanity trump environmental protection, and "moral decency" trump freedom of expression.

Hopefully, one day, my people will be free from this social oppression and forced fashion "tax".

5 hours ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Really?  The times I’ve worn them, the pockets were adequate for me.

But if the jeans I was wearing were a weird exception or something I agree it’s time for an uprising.  Make pockets great again!

We do not have purses, so we have to shove everything down our pockets. In my opinion, even slacks and other work pants have woefully inadequate pocket space.

I have a phone, two wallets (one for cash, other credit cards and miscellaneous), and car keys that fill both my pockets. If pockets were bigger or more abundant, I would not need to lug my backpack to carry my portable phone charger and mini notebook.

55 minutes ago, XRay said:

I think I might prefer skirts too, but I do not want people to look at me funny. Ideally, I want to go full caveman, but that is going to land me in jail.

I wish our society did not let vanity trump environmental protection, and "moral decency" trump freedom of expression.

Hopefully, one day, my people will be free from this social oppression and forced fashion "tax".

We do not have purses, so we have to shove everything down our pockets. In my opinion, even slacks and other work pants have woefully inadequate pocket space.

I have a phone, two wallets (one for cash, other credit cards and miscellaneous), and car keys that fill both my pockets. If pockets were bigger or more abundant, I would not need to lug my backpack to carry my portable phone charger and mini notebook.

I actually do not like to carry a purse either, though I do use a backpack when necessary for books or my laptop.  

all I really want out of pocket space is space for a phone/ipod, keys, and wallet.  a lot of women’s jeans I’ve worn barely fit my ipod, and none fit my wallet.

1 hour ago, XRay said:

trump environmental protection

... OH NOEZ POLITICS!!!!?!!!?!??!111!

I honestly would have no objection to a skirt bar my weirdly shaped legs, and on the issue of pockets, I just wear a huge coat even indoors, jean pockets are actually fine, but coats stop things getting near and poking the... uh ... “Sacred Stones" if you catch my meaning