What games are you playing on your various devices?

smgrinus

PS4: Tekken 7, Warframe

Android phone: Lineage II, Shadow Blood, FEH

Android tablet: SNES/GBA/NDS emulators

3DS: Bravely Second

3DS:  Fire Emblem Fates (digital Birthright base; currently preparing for chapter 22 of Birthright and Conquest), Pokémon Ultra Sun (physical; backburner, currently GTS trading for Unova Pokémon, sometimes grind for Pokédex entries), Pokémon Shuffle (try to keep my hearts flowing when awake; currently training to start Blau Salon)

Switch:  Sonic Forces (physical; beaten core vanilla story; currently registering times using Hard difficulty setting after initally playing on Normal and trying to earn remainder of avatar rewards; plan to play Episode Shadow after that task, and switch to Sonic Mania afterward), various Switch demos (try to knock out one per evening, although sometimes forced to defer based on tasks for Fire Emblem Wiki).  Super Mario Odyssey (physical) was recently rotated out after 100% completion including 50-star Balloon World (the Wii U entry below was what was rotated in), but I occasionally check in to check on my still-extant balloons.

Wii U:  Xenoblade Chroncles (digital eShop copy of Wii game; just gotten Sharla on Bionis's Leg)

Switch: Hyrule Warriors!

Phone: FE Heroes and Pokemon GO

3DS: Not really anything in particular at the moment, but usually Pokemon Ultra Sun when I do boot it up.

Computer: Disney Magic Kingdoms, Microsoft Jigsaw, Age of Empires II HD

There might be one or two more games added to that PC list, but my laptop is getting too old now to run newer games. I need a new one with better processing power.

PC: Darkest Dungeon and Half-Life 1 mods
Gamecube: Path of Radiance (transfer run)
3DS: FE15 PMU, SMT IV, SMT SJ:R
SNES (3DS emu): FE4 (sub run), FF VI Brave New World

• 4 weeks later...

3DS: FE Fates Birthright giving the second opportunity to the game because I hated it, Rhythm Heaven Megamix, occasionally Pokémon UltraMoon, Animal Crossing New Leaf and Tetris.

WiiU: FE Radiant Dawn, Super Mario Maker, Sm4sh, Mario Tennis Ultra Smash, Metal Slug Anthology

Android: FE Heroes, Pkmn GO

I want a Switch to play the Octo Expansion :c

• 2 weeks later...

PC: Stardew Valley - fun with friends aha... I accidentally (finger twitched while I was looking at what was available) bought a regular sized brown egg from the traveling merchant for 1000g within the first week of Spring.

3DS: Fire Emblem Echoes - I've just been really slow getting through it. I'll play it for a fair bit for a day and then leave it for a few months.

Phone: Fire Emblem Heroes - kills so much time, just love tinkering around. Amazed a mobile game has held my attention this long. It has outlasted POGO for me.

Switch: Octopath Traveler - my main game the past week. I also picked up Owlboy but haven't gotten to touch it too much yet. 

PS4: Horizon: Zero Dawn - my main game prior to Octopath Traveler's release, I really need to not let this slide too far to the back burner.