Fire Emblem Three Houses

12 minutes ago, senior firehood said:

ouh..so maybe they show us in a fire emblem direct? okay...that means we must wait again xD. i thought we see something in these 3 days but you probalby right

We waited 1 and a half years for yesterday's trailer. We can keep waiting, I think ^^;;;

Hopefully we will get some more news sooner than later (especially closer to release), but just don't expect anything soon.

11 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

Which makes me wonder what in the world happened.  This was supposed to be a 2018 release?  I mean, it looks promising, but also like it could use some work.

Did Heroes really take up that many resources?

I doubt it's anything to do with Heroes.

Don't forget this is the very first HD Fire Emblem, so the developers will need to work much harder. If you think about it, the last big console Fire Emblem was Radiant Dawn on the Wii a decade ago.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

I doubt it's anything to do with Heroes.

Don't forget this is the very first HD Fire Emblem, so the developers will need to work much harder. If you think about it, the last big console Fire Emblem was Radiant Dawn on the Wii a decade ago.

Well, I realize that now.

2 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

We waited 1 and a half years for yesterday's trailer. We can keep waiting, I think ^^;;;

Hopefully we will get some more news sooner than later (especially closer to release), but just don't expect anything soon.

i hope that so! but we wait tooo long enough!!! we have lifes, families, children...we cant wait forever!

I see our newest, assumed avatar, Byleth isn't afraid of wearing pink. I think the sparse amounts of gold, pink, and blue in Byleth's outfit is another hint towards his relationship with Edelgard (the symbol), Claude (the gold buckle), and Demitri (Byleth's daggers blue sheath). 

Edited by Raumata

8 minutes ago, senior firehood said:

i hope that so! but we wait tooo long enough!!! we have lifes, families, children...we cant wait forever!

Ultimately, getting more information isn't going to get the game into our hands any sooner, nor will it make the wait any easier. It will just feed the hype cycle. 

Let us just hope that Spring 2019 is a worldwide release and implies March 2019 as opposed to April or May 2019.

9 minutes ago, Raumata said:

I see our newest, assumed avatar, Byleth isn't afraid of wearing pink. I think the sparse amounts of gold, pink, and blue in Byleth's outfit is another hint towards his relationship with Edelgard (the symbol), Claude (the gold buckle), and Demitri (Byleth's daggers blue sheath). 

Do yxou think there are 3 ediotions? like fates with 3 versions did?

1 minute ago, Etheus said:

It's too early to tell definitively, but Best Buy.com is selling a single standard edition for $60. 

i know its too early. my thought first was....woah three houses...its just like uhm......pkmn go or fire emblem heroes grand battle. so you buy a version and fight with the other teams. thats what i thought first but you are right, its too early to tell definitivly whats going on^^

33 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

Well, now that I think about it, I'm sure there were other issues besides Heroes, possibly with getting the engine right.

We probably shouldn't be jumping to conclusions.

Or that it could be the possible theory that since a lot of budget is spent making the game, obviously, you'd want to polish the game to make it worth. Didn't someone once tell me that IS has a tracking record of delaying their games and tend to miss deadlines?

I think, in future trailers, there would be a voice over for the remaining lords. I’m convinced that the MU will be separated from all lords sometime during the playthrough because of what the female lord was saying. 

So I'm not sure if anyone's talked about it yet, but the Japanese website is up: https://www.nintendo.co.jp/switch/anvya/index.html. There really isn't anything that we haven't seen yet on the website... except for this:

Spoiler

5b215240ee726_threehousesbattlecrest.thumb.png.b1cc78a060a4bd5469780fd5a3e8c5ac.png

In the top right corner, you can see a green crest/icon of some sort. No idea what purpose it serves though.

Anyone have any idea for when the US/UK websites will pop up?

5 minutes ago, Aera said:

I’m convinced that the MU will be separated from all lords sometime during the playthrough because of what the female lord was saying. 

It would be interesting if after creating MU and leveling them up a lot they leave the party and end up becoming the final boss.

40 minutes ago, senior firehood said:

Do yxou think there are 3 ediotions? like fates with 3 versions did?

Like others before me have said. I think it's too early to tell. 

I'm interested in how that "four seasons" theme will play out with this game. The only other experience I have with said theme is a song by Namie Amuro, which seemed pretty romantic imo.

Edited by Raumata

6 minutes ago, Calico said:

So I'm not sure if anyone's talked about it yet, but the Japanese website is up: https://www.nintendo.co.jp/switch/anvya/index.html. There really isn't anything that we haven't seen yet on the website... except for this:

Hide contents

5b215240ee726_threehousesbattlecrest.thumb.png.b1cc78a060a4bd5469780fd5a3e8c5ac.png

In the top right corner, you can see a green crest/icon of some sort. No idea what purpose it serves though.

Anyone have any idea for when the US/UK websites will pop up?

ok i spotted that green thing and there is one more thing i dont know, what is that red rainbow thing between you and the enemy? i cant figured out yet

1 minute ago, senior firehood said:

ok i spotted that green thing and there is one more thing i dont know, what is that red rainbow thing between you and the enemy? i cant figured out yet

I think they indicate who the enemy plans to attack next.

2 minutes ago, senior firehood said:

that was my first thought but then there is one more enemy who dont have a raibow red line, he is in range, so i guess thats not the next enemy attack

Except he isn't, assuming he's using a 1-Range weapon.

17 minutes ago, senior firehood said:

what is that red rainbow thing between you and the enemy? i cant figured out yet

16 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

I think they indicate who the enemy plans to attack next.

14 minutes ago, RandomJC said:

That is both an awesome and terrible idea.

I'm pretty sure it signals which enemies can target you on the EP.

Can't believe I've only noticed this now, but is this the first FE game where the characters (or at least the main ones) have a full name?

Also, Mercedes and Hilda are using generic battle models for some reasons, so they may not be recruitable after all.

Edited by Ryo

1 minute ago, Ryo said:

Can't believe I've only noticed this now, but is this the first FE game where the characters (or at least the main ones) have a full name?

Also, Mercedes and Hilda are using generic battle models for some reasons, so they may not be on our side after all.

A few characters like Elincia, Sanaki, and the Reeds have had full names.

I wonder if they'll follow the same DLC practices as the last few games. They 3DS games have all had a bunch of little DLCs that in total costs close to or more than the game itself. I finally got sick of it by SoV and didn't buy any of the DLC for that at all, so I'm hoping they don't do the same type of thing again.

Since surely they'll still have DLC (what game doesn't these days), I hope they'd make maybe fewer but more significant ones rather than the shallow little ones to suck a couple bucks out of you at a time.

17 hours ago, Dr. Tarrasque said:

Well, it's speculation at the moment but if you look at Edelgard vs Mercedes and compare it with Byleth vs Hilda, you'll notice that the information provided on the combat window is the exact same between a clash that's traditionally neutral (Sword vs Bow) and a clash with what  traditionally has weapon triangle disadvantage (Axe vs Sword).

Furthermore, on the equipment window you have 71 hit on Edelgard if she's using the Steel Axe and then you see 67 displayed hit when she fights Mercedes which seems to suggest that there's no Weapon Triangle effects since 4 evade is not unlikely to have for someone who's got enough AS to double you.

It is possible that the WT could be tiered like it was in Awakening based on weapon rank and everyone here has low weapon ranks meaning very little effect on hit rates.  Also possible that they've lowered the doubling threshold.  I mean Edgelord did have 0 AS (and 0 avoid, yeesh). 

Actually the more I look at it the more I think you're right in that it has been removed (or maybe turned off ala RD Hard mode).  Edelgard goes from 71 Hit to 67 Hit.  Mercedes probably has 2 Luck, assuming 1 Luck still = 1 Dodge, and if we also assume 1 Luck = 1 Avoid and we know Mercedes has higher AS than Edelgard b/c she doubles, we might assume 1 AS leading to 4 total Avoid?

This also presupposes something weird like Biorhythm doesn't exist or one of them doesn't have a skill that outright cancels the triangle, or the formation is doing...something.