so much for castlevania emblem

Ansem

I literally asked on Sages Twitter if the image was from a Persona game. This is what happens when you ignore E3 altogether.

The art seems something really new. I remember feeling that way about Awakening at first, but it all worked out. It's definitely good, though. Seems to be pulling back on it's FE origins more.

though yeah I lowkey wanted a black haired vampire protagonist called Alain

I was certainly open to Goth Emblem, but let's be real, it'd probably take the worst aspects of Conquest and exaggerate them to stupid levels.  And of course there'd be about a dozen big tiddy goth girls, because apparently girls need to have watermelons on their chest to be attractive.

As someone who enjoyed Genealogy's politics, I much like the idea of the story centering around dukedoms instead of kingdoms.

I will shed some Bloody Tears while doing an Illusory Song and Dance that Demon Castle Faia Emuburemu has finally died, for the monster did not belong in this world.

I will say I'm mixed about House Hunters: Fire Emblem Edition. I'm not sure which house to choose. The first has a nice location, but lacks charm; the second has charm, but a bad location, and the third is mixed on both fronts, but has that one character I've been really wanting in a house. Me and myself need to talk it over, but we think we know which one we're going for. I'll tell you how great it is in a few months.

On 6/12/2018 at 10:20 PM, Ertrick36 said:

And of course there'd be about a dozen big tiddy goth girls, because apparently girls need to have watermelons on their chest to be attractive.

Ugh yes I hate this. Like, there are no boys with huge sausages in their pants, so why watermelon chested girls? It's a terrible double standard.

Edited by Dragoncat

8 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

Ugh yes I hate this. Like, there are no boys with huge sausages in their pants, so why watermelon chested girls? It's a terrible double standard.

well, unlike chicks, I legit think most guys would be perfectly fine with small breasted girl

maybe it's just me though

On 6/14/2018 at 11:10 PM, Oz ♠ said:

well, unlike chicks, I legit think most guys would be perfectly fine with small breasted girl

maybe it's just me though

Hell yeah!  I agree 100% with this.

Also, the girl from Three Houses looks like a character from one of the DS Castlevania games.