When seeing FETH for the first time, I thought of Hogwarts

Even before I saw the title, I noticed that the map has three crests colored red, blue, and yellow, just like Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, and Hufflepuff. And they're called "houses" for crying out loud! This may seem like a flimsy connection (and it is), but I think we can predict the plot from this relationship.

Since there's no green house, I imagine Slytherin will be an evil cult trying to resurrect the Basilisk to kill Muggle-borns. The avatar may seem unassuming at first, but in actuality they are the Heir of Slytherin and the child of Voldemort and Bellatrix (though I doubt actual Harry Potter canon would do something like that). Robin and Corrin were related to the villains so chances are this avatar will be too, and if they're not the main character at first they need to hijack the plot somehow.

Aside from the Harry Potter connection I wouldn't be surprised if this turns out to be true... If the avatar is royalty of a fourth kingdom, you heard it here first.

36 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

Since there's no green house

Well that is explicable.

When Blue House allies with Yellow House, you get the Green Alliance. If Red and Yellow ally, you get the Orange Alliance. If Red and Blue ally, you get the Purple Alliance.

Regardless of who allies with who earlier tin the plot, all three ally at the end forming the Aurora Alliance, whose united power will overthrow the false god worshipped throughout the land whose true name in Monochrodemonic.