Assignment to the Lord.

illegal knight

As an avatar, what's your suggestions to your Lord when will facing the massive enemy's generik forces?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. "About the enemy's classes in their ranks there's some places in my minds, what shall we destroy?"

• Main Barrack : reduce the numbers of enemy's generik armor knight class and archer class.
    • Central Stable : reduce the numbers of enemy's generic cavalier class and flier class.
    • Official Academy : reduce the numbers of enemy's generik mage class and healer class.
    • Training Center : reduce the numbers of enemy's generik myrmidon class and fighter class.
    • Chamberlain Office : reduce the numbers of enemy's generik mercenary class and thief class.
    • "...no idea..."
  2. 2. "About the enemy's weaponries I have three ideas, what shall we destroy?"

• Royal Factories : reduce attacks of the enemy's generik swords, axes, and daggers.
    • Royal Fletcheries : reduce attacks of the enemy's generik lances, bows, and artillery-weapons..
    • Royal Witchcrafts : reduce powers of the enemy's generik tomes, staves, and transform-stones.
    • "...what were you thinking, Milord?"
  3. 3. "About the enemy's morals I have three ways in my minds, what do you think?"

• Burn down their main granary : Reduce generik enemy's Skill -3 and Def -3.
    • Poison their main water supply : Reduce generik enemy's Max.HP -7 and Spd -3.
    • Destroy their main divine shrine : Reduce generik enemy's Luck -3 and Res -3.
    • "Milord!!! Are you Serious???"
  4. 4. "About the enemy's trooper squads I have two options for detter them, what shall we do?"

• Destroy their Royal Dormitory and kill everyone there for detterances : Reduce max.troopers in squads under each generik enemy's commands.
    • Destroy their Royal Orphanage and kill everyone there for detterances : Reduce max.troopers available for deploys under each generik enemy's commands
    • "You're insane!!!"
  5. 5. "We captured the enemy's Lord youngest sister. I admit she is so pretty. What will we do later?"

• Chained on the stake when battle : Reduce the generik enemy's Str -3 and Mag -3.
    • Sell her to the rich pimp : got 5,000,000 gold.
    • Becomes the Lord's mistress : unlocked special paralogues.
    • "That's it! I'm outta here!"

1. Official Academy - serves those craven snobs right for refusing to use real weaponry. 

2. Royal witchcraft - did I mention I hate magic? 

3. Poison the water supply. They’ll need water more than they’ll need weapons. 

4. Royal Orphanage - time to do what I couldn’t do in Skyrim. 

5. Gimme that cat! 

1. "I would need more information m'lord: is the enemy army fairly well-rounded, or does it specialize in any particular types of units?"

2. "Attacking weaponry production? Do we not risk endangering civilians? Fighting soldiers is one thing; fighting blacksmiths is another. I would instead suggest attacking raiding their supply trains. That way, we get the supplies, the enemy army doesn't, and we can make sure only to fight any soldiers that are guarding the wagons. But again; I need more information, m'lord."

3. "Milord!!! are you serious???"

4. "You're insane!" Or, "If I may, milord; we would stand to gain so much more from capturing the area and leaving the people unharmed and free to continue about their ways, so long as they serve us. We could then provide additional funds to the orphanage, so that the people want to be part of our nation. We stand to gain so much from converting the subjects of our enemy into our subjects, rather than destroying them."

5. Either, "That's it! I'm outta here!" Or, "Leave her alone, and let's instead see if we can ransom her or get her to agree to wed one of your supporters. If those fail, we may try to persuade her to convince her older brother to yield. But, if I find that anything has been done to her, then you'll be short the tactician that's been the reason you've gotten as far as you have, milord."

By the way, what does this topic have to do with Fire Emblem: Three Houses? 

Edited by vanguard333

5 minutes ago, vanguard333 said:

1. "I would need more information m'lord: is the enemy army fairly well-rounded, or does it specialize in any particular types of units?"

2. "Attacking weaponry production? Do we not risk endangering civilians? Fighting soldiers is one thing; fighting blacksmiths is another. I would instead suggest attacking raiding their supply trains. That way, we get the supplies, the enemy army doesn't, and we can make sure only to fight any soldiers that are guarding the wagons. But again; I need more information, m'lord."

3. "Milord!!! are you serious???"

4. Either, "That's it! I'm outta here!" Or, "Leave her alone, and let's instead see if we can ransom her or get her to agree to wed one of your supporters. If those fail, we may try to persuade her to convince her older brother to yield. But, if I find that anything has been done to her, then you'll be short the tactician that's been the reason you've gotten as far as you have, milord."

By the way, what does this topic have to do with Fire Emblem: Three Houses? 

Why bother playing a goodie two-shoes when you actually have the opportunity to be evil? 

Edited by ElectiveToast

2 minutes ago, ElectiveToast said:

Why bother playing a goodie two-shoes when you actually have the opportunity to be evil? 

Why bother being evil when you can be smart, pragmatic and charismatic, and stand to gain far more?

Can someone please answer my question? What does this topic have to do with Three Houses?

Edited by vanguard333

3 minutes ago, vanguard333 said:

Why bother being evil when you can be pragmatic and charismatic, and stand to gain far more?

Who says you can’t gain a ton from being evil? 

Probably just a few scenarios given that the player may actually have more choice in this game. 

Edited by ElectiveToast

7 minutes ago, thecrimsonflash said:

I want a scorched earth campaign personally, civilian casualties are the only way to root out spies after all.

Finally, someone who speaks my language. Let’s fertilize the fields and strike terror into the hearts of all who oppose us! 

8 minutes ago, ElectiveToast said:

Finally, someone who speaks my language. Let’s fertilize the fields and strike terror into the hearts of all who oppose us! 

we're supposed to salt the fields not fertilize them.

1: Central Stable. Fliers can be very dangerous for their mobility, and cavaliers are powerful combat units. Infantry, however. we can deal with.

2: Royal Witchcrafts. That way, I can send in my armour knights without having to worry about their pathetic Res.

3: Poison the water supply. 7HP is a lot, especially as it means I can one-shot things I couldn't otherwise. Also, it will cause the enemy to be drained over time, as you can only survive for 3 days without water.

4: "You're insane!!" Those people have done us no harm. We are not barbarians.

5: Chain her to the stake. It will lower enemy morale while not causing permanent harm to the damsel in distress (which would hurt our own morale!)