Nihil vs Nihil, what happens?

Galap

I figure this is the best place for such a technical question.

In FE5, what happens when two units with Nihil plus some other skills fight each other. Does one character's Nihil cancel the other's Nihil, so one character's other skills can trigger, or do they block each other's other skills simultaneously?

As an example, let's say you control a unit with Nihil and Luna. You are attacking an enemy with Nihil and Wrath. Nihil deactivates the enemy's skills, but the question I have is about whether Nihil will deactivate another Nihil, and the double negative allows things through. So I forsee several possibilities:

1: the attacking player's Nihil is registered first, and dectivates all the defending player's skills. Thus their Nihil never manifests and the attacking unit's Luna can trigger.

2: the defending player's Nihil is registered first, and dectivates all the attacking player's skills. Thus their Nihil never manifests and the defending unit's Wrath will trigger.

3: The Nihils will be registered simultaneously, and don't interfere with each other, so neither Luna nor Wrath will trigger

4: (Unlikely) the Nihils cancel and a double negative and both Luna and Wrath can trigger.

Does anyone know which of these is correct?

Yeah, Nihil only blocks criticals, sword skills, and effective bonuses (e.g. slayer weapons' bonus attributes).  I've only played Genealogy, but I'm pretty sure it's the exact same in Thracia.

Yeah I guess I should ask another, more simple question: what exactly does Nihil do in Thracia 776? I also know how genealogy works, but the only thing I've been able to see as a description for Nihil on this site and others is "blocks enemy battle skills", which to me is a little ambiguous. Does it prevent crits? effective? sword skills? Other skills like vantage, wrath, and charisma?

It's been a few years since I played Thracia, and I didn't really extensively use the characters that had that skill, so I don't really know much about it.