Classes You Know About, Expect to See, or Want to See

12 hours ago, Kozac said:

Thank for the image, because I didn't noticed them before, but they could be just as the GBA games ir Fates, nothing but either ennemy class only, or only available in the group that follows you.

training-11a.jpg

;):

Edited by Jandopo

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Jandopo said:

training-11a.jpg

;):

Seeing this image i noticed something.

That space to the right and left of the mage dude, are these the same as the healing spaces from Echoes?

Also mage dude really looks like a Tactician from the back.

5 hours ago, Jandopo said:

training-11a.jpg

;):

Wait a minute; that character left of Edelgard and the sword that they're holding; is that the draconic whip-sword we've seen in the trailers?!

It can't be; its blade is lightning-bolt shaped like a Levin Sword. But the wing-like crossguard is unmistakable. What's happening?

Also, thanks for the proof that the soldier class is playable. 

49 minutes ago, vanguard333 said:

Wait a minute; that character left of Edelgard and the sword that they're holding; is that the draconic whip-sword we've seen in the trailers?!

It can't be; its blade is lightning-bolt shaped like a Levin Sword. But the wing-like crossguard is unmistakable. What's happening?

Also, thanks for the proof that the soldier class is playable. 

Pretty sure that's Byleth's Prf weapon we've seen in the trailers and the boxart? If I'm remembering from the trailer correctly, that character is Byleth.

1 hour ago, nordopolica said:

Pretty sure that's Byleth's Prf weapon we've seen in the trailers and the boxart? If I'm remembering from the trailer correctly, that character is Byleth.

Okay. But if that's the case, then why does the blade have that lightning-bolt shape? In every cutscene, it's either been a straight sword or a whip-sword. 

Although, now that I think about it, it's far enough away in that image that I could be wrong about the lightning-bolt shape; what I'm seeing could easily be those knobs on the back edge of the blade that we saw in the trailers; the ones that make me think this sword was probably forged from a dragon tail rather than a dragon fang. 

19 minutes ago, Jayvee94 said:

I think the shape is more of a saw.

Looking back on it, I think so too, to an extent. I think it's actually those knobs on the one side of the blade that remind me of the knobs on the back of a spine or a tail skeleton; making me think that the sword was forged from dragon tail rather than dragon fang. 

14 hours ago, Chitsuuki said:

It's stupid to wish just for that..

But I absolutely want a male dancer in a main game (Nils is a bard sooo..)

The question is, though, what type of supporting goons will back him up in the background during a battle?? 

Or out of all characters is it the DANCER that goes Dynasty Warriors on everyone and takes out armies on his own? That or he could just lack the ability to attack. 

On a side note, what will the supporting background soldiers be if a beast stone user or manakete enters battle? What class do yall think they will be. It would be hella cool to encounter a race of manaketes/dragons that's not extinct for once. 

Edited by Martin

5 hours ago, Martin said:

The question is, though, what type of supporting goons will back him up in the background during a battle?? 

Or out of all characters is it the DANCER that goes Dynasty Warriors on everyone and takes out armies on his own? That or he could just lack the ability to attack. 

I think that it will be more accurate if the dancer is just here for support just like Ninian and Nils (dance and give boosts)

And if he can attack, the weakest infantry units could support him.

On 3/16/2019 at 12:12 PM, Chitsuuki said:

It's stupid to wish just for that..

But I absolutely want a male dancer in a main game (Nils is a bard sooo..)

I'll agree with this. Inigo's design for his seasonal in Heroes was great. I'd love something like that, although I did also enjoy Elfin and Nils, too. They were bards but I liked their animations :) Nils did do a little jig thing :D 

Guest nanashi
6 minutes ago, Kozac said:

Do every FE had at least one dancer ? 

Or they were some exception, and if yes, will 3H an another exception ? 

Pretty much. The only games that doesn't have a dancer or some sort of dancer equivalent  is the first game and it's remake.   

1 hour ago, Kozac said:

Do every FE had at least one dancer ? 

Or they were some exception, and if yes, will 3H an another exception ? 

Only the first two games lacked Dancers, but the Gaiden/Echoes remake introduced a similar solution in the form of Faye.

There were many games with multiple dancers in the cast, as in the Elibe and Tellius games and in Genealogy, but only one ever gets deployed for various reasons. 

23 hours ago, Guest nanashi said:

Pretty much. The only games that doesn't have a dancer or some sort of dancer equivalent  is the first game and it's remake.   

Therefore, TH is gonna have in a way or an another a dancer/reroll unit. 

But I wouldn't mind a system as Faye's. I mean that it is not a special unit, like a dancer, who makes you play again, but a spell (or any thing else) from a normal unit, like Faye in the cleric class. (And being the only one to do this). 

This would make us thinking about doing only one action : doing the reroll thing or play the unit (like attacking). 

49 minutes ago, ReaperGuardian said:

I hope you can promote classes two times and that the promotion to the final class gives you that “Oompf” feeling where you think you can take on the whole world :D

And that every classes have a tier 3,unlike Echoes, so as to balance. 

Classes I'd like to see return

-Horsemen/Nomads/Bow knights

These classes tend to be mediocre though in some games they're quite good. I've always liked the idea of a fast bow cav who can kill some of the weaker targets from a long way away

-Soldier/Halberdier

I've always liked more infantry-based lance fighters. Paladins are obviously great all-rounders but I've always been partial to the idea of faster front line units with more move than armor knights.

Valkyrie

Staff on a horse, need I say more?

Bonus points for speed and non-E base tome rank. (Or maybe thunder as an E rank tome? I can hope.)

Classes that will likely come back

Pegasus Knights

Cavaliers and Paladins

Myrmidons

Mercenaries

Archers

Armor Knight

Basically all the staples.

On 21/03/2019 at 2:24 AM, Zetsubo said:

Bonus points for speed and non-E base tome rank. (Or maybe thunder as an E rank tome? I can hope.)

Actually, I would like to see this on every Classes that gives you a extra weapon. 

At least D please. 

I just realized something. We all have had a good laugh at how ridiculous "Brigand Exam" sounds, but, funny enough, based on some of the tactics that were used in Medieval Warfare, a brigand exam would not be that ridiculous a course at a military academy.

For example, the Chevauchee tactic used by the English in the first half of the Hundred Years War essentially amounted to pillaging and burning villages to force the peasants into castle (reducing how long those castles' provisions would last) while also demoralizing the masses by showing them that the French Nobility couldn't protect them. 

Brigand lessons would then be useful to any of Fodlan's three superpowers that use such a tactic, and even if they don't, I imagine they'd still want to take the course so that they can find ways to counter such a tactic.

On 3/16/2019 at 10:31 PM, Martin said:

On a side note, what will the supporting background soldiers be if a beast stone user or manakete enters battle? What class do yall think they will be. It would be hella cool to encounter a race of manaketes/dragons that's not extinct for once. 

Aw come on! NO ONE else is drooling at the thought of an army of beast men rushing the enemy army!?

Also, if there is a manakete and she transforms into a REAL dragon (not some little midget, fire breathing lizard) that burns both the enemy and the background soldiers with a gigantic flame breath attack, I will die from the witnessed epicness of this game and thus, die a happy man...