Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, dyachei said:

why are you so certain of this? I dont believe I've played with them before

I refuse to believe that BOTH Donald Trump and weinerboy can be so bad as to actually entertain Elemina being a wolf here. No, just no. We've played for years. Think of the easiest person to read that you know, dyachei. Then imagine someone that you know has experience with them coming in and shitting on them.

Like, what the fuck guys? Trump has never been mislynched in the games we played. What are you even doing right now

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

I refuse to believe that BOTH Donald Trump and weinerboy can be so bad as to actually entertain Elemina being a wolf here. No, just no. We've played for years. Think of the easiest person to read that you know, dyachei. Then imagine someone that you know has experience with them coming in and shitting on them.

Like, what the fuck guys? Trump has never been mislynched in the games we played. What are you even doing right now

the easiest person i can think of to read is creature...

anyway, ok, I'll think about this. I dont really like him sussing me for yesterday when I was one of the only vocal people getting animal lynched before her meme

Alright, if I @ someone I literally can't edit the rest of my post that comes after it, and if it's at the top I can't edit before it either

Weinerboy, I said I considered AM outted because of the copy paste thing, but they still read to me as town. They weren't trying to save themself in any way and I toneread that as town, my vote didn't matter for the lynch

1 minute ago, Ichigo said:

Looking at vote counts yesterday, I want to say Naana wagon looks bad with AM flip, mainly manti/Red Ryu

##Vote: @Red Ryu

@Red Ryu

Why?

Naana wagon was started by me and shatt joined and was never really a 'counter wagon' to AM.  AM was always higher in votes and the people that were on the Naana wagon(myself Elemina and Shatt) for most of the day are the people you would have to accuse of being actual scum if you thought that was the scum counter wagon.

Like if scum wanted a counter wagon to save AM they probably would have gone MI which is why I feel that wagon looks AWFUL.

Does anyone not remember how that thing kind of sprung up fairly close to EoD and grew quickly SPECIFICALLY STARTED by people who knew Marth most likely wouldn't be around for phase end.

He's backburner. Read my wall a bit further, I even referred back to what little I did skim before replacing in

You're not interested in Ichigo anymore?

Just now, Shinori said:

Like if scum wanted a counter wagon to save AM they probably would have gone MI which is why I feel that wagon looks AWFUL.

Does anyone not remember how that thing kind of sprung up fairly close to EoD and grew quickly SPECIFICALLY STARTED by people who knew Marth most likely wouldn't be around for phase end.

think they tried to go donald trump, tbh

1 minute ago, Shinori said:

A wagon growing isn't scummy - stop trying to paint 3 votes in a row as if there HAS to be something going on there

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

Animal Midwife outing herself due to copypasting from wolfchat is meme of the fucking year.

^

7 minutes ago, dyachei said:

So I think this implicates MI based on wagons yesterday. Either them or omega

Why that?  I was going to look at the Naana wagon before making my vote (didn't read shit during the night phase, go me).

2 minutes ago, Omega. said:

Are you scumreading both of them?

2 minutes ago, Shinori said:

Why?

Naana wagon was started by me and shatt joined and was never really a 'counter wagon' to AM.  AM was always higher in votes and the people that were on the Naana wagon(myself Elemina and Shatt) for most of the day are the people you would have to accuse of being actual scum if you thought that was the scum counter wagon.

This is objectively false.

Just now, Ichigo said:

A wagon growing isn't scummy - stop trying to paint 3 votes in a row as if there HAS to be something going on there

A wagon going from 0-5 near EoD is turbo range.  And the 2 people who started it knew Marth wouldn't really be back to respond. I'm not saying it's completely 100% scum but it's defintely not good looking.

1 minute ago, Refa said:

^

Why that?  I was going to look at the Naana wagon before making my vote (didn't read shit during the night phase, go me).

Are you scumreading both of them?

This is objectively false.

Naana never went above 4 votes if I remember correctly.  AM was only ever as low as 4 I think?

Just now, Shinori said:

A wagon going from 0-5 near EoD is turbo range.  And the 2 people who started it knew Marth wouldn't really be back to respond. I'm not saying it's completely 100% scum but it's defintely not good looking.

0 to 5 when it's like 15 to lynch