Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

and let it be known that marth was a lynch that was either not going to happen because it was founded on little information, or was going to happen because marth would have such a minuscule way of accurately defending himself because of the turbo nature of it?

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, weinerboy said:

Gorf, we're both young bucks in our 20's and my dad is a republican, why do you think marshy (if you believe Ran is still scum) would cover and defend ran so brazenly as partners?

lmfao, we gots to keep this guy around another day at least he's too funny

On 6/19/2018 at 11:38 PM, Refa said:

@Magnificence Incarnate Your catchup post was weaaaaaaaak.  Your Dyachei and Naana reads seem at odd with each other.  Why is Orihime scum, I don't get where you're coming from on this one.  I can see why Town!Orihime would be frustrated here when she's townreading the two main wagons.  It reads differently to me than the last game where she didn't support the main (mislynch) wagons but never tried to argue against them.  Your Shinori meta seems hilariously wrong to me.  He's frozen as scum?  Shinori?  Are we talking about the same guy here?  @Shinori Back me up here and tell this guy that you're better than that as scum. =)

Going to respond to this first.  I dont think my Dya and naana reads were at odd with each other.  Dya had interactions with am/naana which seemed shoddy but lynching naana over Dya is always the play here given that people are giving meta of Dya having a weak d1, including Dya herself,  meanwhile naana has done more scummy things like self Pres the entire phase. What issues did you see here? 

At the time when I made the read orihime made sense as scum because she wasn't really doing anything with her midwife defence and made comments where she was OK with am being lynched on grounds of game state not devolving into an am tunnel which puts a dent in your conviction.  If you can see a good side of am being lynched why bother hard defending them?  That being said I wouldn't push orihime given that she was the first to catch the am slip,  I feel like she's not likely to do it as scum?  I do think she's an impulsive player who doesn't consult her buddies on what to do,  given what I saw in the game I hosted. Anyone else with meta on orihime? 

I worded that badly but shinori is frozen with his vote as scum.  Like he can't make different cases or think of different perspectives,  he's not willing to reconsider as scum. I guess you think that his tunnel on Naana is scummy but he has legit reasons to vote naana?  Naana's play has been self Pres as fuck and I can't remember content from naana that wasn't self Pres,  don't ask me to skim through 100+ pages to check for content that wasn't self Pres lol. But that's the most memorable thing that naana has done this game so I wouldn't fault shinori for his tunnel. 

so lets flip the script right quick

SINCE OMEGA IS THE COMMON FACTOR HERE EVERYONE CAN WEIGH IN ON THIS

omega has been vocally expressing disdain for myself and weinerboy having not-so-town reads on elemina, a read he thinks should be baby easy. is it me or does that sound like 4th grade logic? and this is something he seriously feels adamant about. is omega the type of player to harp so hard on such a trivial matter and essentially verbally ignore most else that may make one scummy from a player?

omega essentially ignored am for the entirety of the Day until he scumslipped. let it be known that am's play was objectively TRAAAAAASH, whether you think its scummy or not. considering the fact that he doesnt ignore "trash play," what with me and weinerboy being trash for scumreading elemina... doesnt this seem inconsistent?

#foodforthought

3 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

Gorf, we're both young bucks in our 20's and my dad is a republican, why do you think marshy (if you believe Ran is still scum) would cover and defend ran so brazenly as partners?

im a republican

so i dont really have much of a scumread left for elemina tbh because i cant be bothered to keep it really. there are just better fish to fry at this point. i think her means of working toward his scumreads feels too outlandish for a wolf to be willing to do. she was like a high scumread at the point she made that readslist where she named the scumteam. thats ballsy, and ive seen elemina with no clothes on. she doesnt have those balls.

but if i did

dude its an EASY case to make. its not founded on anything aside from basic baby logic.

Day 2: Automated Votals from #2935 to #2960

Ichigo (3): weinerboy, LaserGuy, JohnCarter
Omega. (3): Alpha Male, Donald Trump, Shinori
Magnificence Incarnate (2): dyachei, Ichigo
Naana (2): Red Ryu, Shattiel
weinerboy (2): Refa, Omega.
Not voting (9): Elemina, EvanManManMan, Magnificence Incarnate, manti, Mello, Naana, Orihime, Ryanyb, SB.

Errors (1): Shattiel

Phase ends in 47h22m. Hammer at 14.

Vote history:

Donald Trump (1): Omega.

Shinori (1): Omega.

<Beta v2.0.2>

2 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

im a republican

so i dont really have much of a scumread left for elemina tbh because i cant be bothered to keep it really. there are just better fish to fry at this point. i think her means of working toward his scumreads feels too outlandish for a wolf to be willing to do. she was like a high scumread at the point she made that readslist where she named the scumteam. thats ballsy, and ive seen elemina with no clothes on. she doesnt have those balls.

but if i did

dude its an EASY case to make. its not founded on anything aside from basic baby logic.

That's basically where I was leading to, I just don't like that he keeps reminding everyone he thinks I'm town for meta like he's ready to jump on my dick faster than a 500 dollar paid stripper

you keeep calling him her though that's just hilarious to me

Really interesting to me that the Omega block (for the most part) seem to be in agreement that Ichigo is pretty nasty as well, furthermore that Omega dismissed his thoughts on Ichigo to jump on MI w/ him instead

why do people think sb is scummy still?

yo quas how dare you call yourself locktown i was shitting on am WAY before it was cool im just too antagonistic of a person to be considered locktown

tis the sad sad tale of a poor rich man named Donald J. Trump, Leader of the Free World.

tenor.gif

6 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

Really interesting to me that the Omega block (for the most part) seem to be in agreement that Ichigo is pretty nasty as well, furthermore that Omega dismissed his thoughts on Ichigo to jump on MI w/ him instead

Nobody gonna take this further? Dissapointed

Does the omega block think Ichigo could be in cahoots w/ Omega?

you said that hes not playing like his meta but that means literally nothing to me without any sort of context or talking about how hes conducting himself in the thread. but if you said something aside from that i mustve skimmed it and itd be cool if you repeated yourself for my sake

oh man if im not mistaken omega was like hard defending naana too right? how nice of a connection thatd be!... but well get to that later, naana occupies the same sort of place in my mind as yesterDay (can lynch but can also see the townie argument so being pulled by two ropes here) so we can just lynch omega and ride it from there :)

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

Lol, you guys are so bad sometimes.

tenor.gif?itemid=4814164

im yolo, id rather badtalk people who read me as scum because why entertain it

giphy.gif

im yolo, id rather try my best to let time mull this over and strike in a different way

trmp.gif

im yolo, i never acknowledge flipped scum but its not a scum tell if i do it, only if you do it

tenor.gif?itemid=5411071

im yoloswag! i flex, but as scum only if its not against my rolecop scummate!