Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

55 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

let me ask you a question: did you realize omega's lowkeyness resulted in throwing shade everywhere else aside from am by means of actively making pushes on the likes of myself (a popular wagon for a time) and marth (a popular wagon from the inception he made of it with naana and (one of refa or sb cant remember)?

53 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

and let it be known that marth was a lynch that was either not going to happen because it was founded on little information, or was going to happen because marth would have such a minuscule way of accurately defending himself because of the turbo nature of it?

48 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

so lets flip the script right quick

SINCE OMEGA IS THE COMMON FACTOR HERE EVERYONE CAN WEIGH IN ON THIS

omega has been vocally expressing disdain for myself and weinerboy having not-so-town reads on elemina, a read he thinks should be baby easy. is it me or does that sound like 4th grade logic? and this is something he seriously feels adamant about. is omega the type of player to harp so hard on such a trivial matter and essentially verbally ignore most else that may make one scummy from a player?

omega essentially ignored am for the entirety of the Day until he scumslipped. let it be known that am's play was objectively TRAAAAAASH, whether you think its scummy or not. considering the fact that he doesnt ignore "trash play," what with me and weinerboy being trash for scumreading elemina... doesnt this seem inconsistent?

#foodforthought

wow that was actually pretty easy. do you just like not reading in games where youre town?

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the multiquote thing doesn't work?

first one just reads wrong, second one be like 'I see a discrepancy' followed by not doing anything with said discrepancy (actually, rewarding it with a town read below)

(this one's interesting, the dude comes in today with moon dead, maintaining his early reads, and continuing to push early thoughts)

like so far, that's 2/2 wrong. and no progression, no changes, nothing. poor form

yeah k lol

another wrong assessment

3/3 wrong

and what is this even meant to mean? he disliked my vote on alpha but now if alpha flips town there's no relation???

I know you told me to respond to Sb's case on me but he hasn't openly challenged any of my reads in the catch up post.  Just said that he couldn't follow any of my reads, that's not something to respond to.  If you have a specific post that I need to respond to then quote it. 

I don't want to lynch omega mostly because I'm familiar with his thought process but some of the things he has done this game check out with his town  meta of taking stances,  like the way he treats gorf and I. I've talked to him outside of the game about his style outside of sf and its not a surprise to me that he's playing differently from how he usually plays on sf.

I wouldn't vote naana today because he was presented as a counter wagon to midwife, but his actions in he thread reek of scum intent, people who are defending him really need to explain why they're coming from town instead of scum because tring him without an explanation gives you a pass on your reads.

I wouldn't lynch Refa ever because I don't see scum hopping on the midwife train after the slip and then backing off 1 hour before deadline to start a counterwagon. Why would scum ever do this apart from WIFOM? 

Sb is scum imo. Basically my issue is that he avoids having much of a say on naana /midwife,  town reads both of them, has problems with the way Dya approaches her read on naana, but votes omega because he's not playing to his usual meta?  Also case on me is bad because he never directly addresses any of my reads but says that he can't follow my reads. Gorf is one of my biggest points into the game yet he never takes a stance on my gorf case.  It takes midwife slipping for him to vote them so this really feels like scum just taking the backseat while avoiding anything to do with midwife. 

Ichigo is scummy for similar reasons as he tried to push omega and I opposed to the midwife wagon with very little reasoning but I'm more confident in my Sb read ATM. 

For scum on the naana wagon I'd pick shatiel and red ryu as most likely wolves but I haven't seen a lot from them to have anything concrete. In shatiel's case he tried the omega turbo earlier so that's a point against him. 

I'm feeling confident in one or two scum bussing midwife early on given that few people really opposed a midwife lynch but I'm going to hold those to myself until later in the phase,  I want to see more from the midwife voters. 

Can someone give me a tldr on the reads on Evan?  I haven't felt like anything of his play screams town but give me some meta on the guy. 

Gorf, I voted you because you deserved it. You were shitting on Ran. It was unbelievably bad, and I make no apologies for it. If you want me to leave you alone don't push obvious villagers fool.

The other person I pushed was Marth. That was fine. I never pushed SB or Refa. I engaged with them both, but never called either a wolf. As for Marth not being here, so the fuck what? Not my problem dude. By that logic, let's just bring Marth to LYLO if he's going to lowpost. I don't care how active someone is; if I have a problem with their posting I'ma swag on 'em.

As for AM, I did ignore her. Who gives a fuck if AM was a wolf here? She never goes deep. She never fools anyone for a long period of time. If she's a wolf, she probably just outs herself and we can worry about that shit later. I was worrying about wolves who push obvious villagers (like you pushing Ran, though I'm kind of leaning villager on you now) or whatever. Yes, misreading Ran is trash. Why won't you acknowledge this Gorf? Why won't you acknowledge that we have played with Ran over the course of fucking years and the fact that he is NEVER mislynched on SWF. Like dude, it's not hard to follow why I'd take issue with that at all.

Yo seriously real quick.

Naana wasn't a counter wagon.

The ENTIRE NAANA WAGON WAS BASED BEHIND MY PUSH.

Followed by Shat, JC, and Elemina.

We 4 people were the main people pushing Naana all day day 1.  There were a couple of random hop ons near EoD but I do not classify that as a counter wagon.

Especially since it was all still based on our arguments.  The only way it's made as a counterwagon to save AM is if one or 2 of the 4 people listed up above are scum.  Otherwise the Naana wagon would never have even started.

If I see one more bull shit reasoning about how Naana is town cause she was a counter wagon I'm moving my vote to them and not moving it away until either I die or they die.

If they were a counter wagon I want to see some HARD evidence as to how they were the counter wagon.  There was NOT a lot of people pushing Naana at EoD.  I was, and that's about it for anyone that was ACTUALLY pushing Naana. 

2 minutes ago, Shinori said:

Yo seriously real quick.

Naana wasn't a counter wagon.

The ENTIRE NAANA WAGON WAS BASED BEHIND MY PUSH.

Followed by Shat, JC, and Elemina.

We 4 people were the main people pushing Naana all day day 1.  There were a couple of random hop ons near EoD but I do not classify that as a counter wagon.

Especially since it was all still based on our arguments.  The only way it's made as a counterwagon to save AM is if one or 2 of the 4 people listed up above are scum.  Otherwise the Naana wagon would never have even started.

am I towb?

Day 2: Automated Votals from #2993 to #3018

Omega. (4): Alpha Male, Donald Trump, Shinori, Shattiel
Ichigo (2): weinerboy, LaserGuy
Magnificence Incarnate (2): dyachei, Ichigo
Naana (2): Red Ryu, JohnCarter
weinerboy (2): Refa, Omega.
Red Ryu (1): Naana
Not voting (8): Elemina, EvanManManMan, Magnificence Incarnate, manti, Mello, Orihime, Ryanyb, SB.

Phase ends in 46h27m. Hammer at 14.

Vote history:

JohnCarter (1): Naana

Naana (1): Red Ryu

<Beta v2.0.2>

On 6/18/2018 at 1:52 AM, Conqueror said:

Top of the Page Votals
(1) Ichigowolfy
(2) wolfyElemina, Refa
(1) Alpha MaleOmega.
(1) IchigoOrihime
(1) Donald Trump: Magnificence Incarnate
(1) ShinoriEvanManManMan
(1) JohnCarterAnimal Midwife
(2) EleminaDonald Trump, via.
(4) NaanaShinori, Shattiel, JohnCarter, SB.
(1) Animal MidwifeAlpha Male

(9) Not Votingdyachei, Ichigo, Jinrou, manti, Mello, moonbird, Naana, Ryker, SpankGangsta

With 24 alive, it takes 16 to hammer.

You have ~1 day and 19 hours until deadline at 6/19, 10 pm EDT.

2 minutes ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

@Refa since you believe naana was the counterwagon,  who is scum on that wagon and why?  Also what is your stance on gorf? 

This is a goofy question if you know I was wagoned first.  I guess the question itself isn't goofy, but the "since you believe" part is.