Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Omega. said:

Gorf, I voted you because you deserved it. You were shitting on Ran. It was unbelievably bad, and I make no apologies for it. If you want me to leave you alone don't push obvious villagers fool.

The other person I pushed was Marth. That was fine. I never pushed SB or Refa. I engaged with them both, but never called either a wolf. As for Marth not being here, so the fuck what? Not my problem dude. By that logic, let's just bring Marth to LYLO if he's going to lowpost. I don't care how active someone is; if I have a problem with their posting I'ma swag on 'em.

As for AM, I did ignore her. Who gives a fuck if AM was a wolf here? She never goes deep. She never fools anyone for a long period of time. If she's a wolf, she probably just outs herself and we can worry about that shit later. I was worrying about wolves who push obvious villagers (like you pushing Ran, though I'm kind of leaning villager on you now) or whatever. Yes, misreading Ran is trash. Why won't you acknowledge this Gorf? Why won't you acknowledge that we have played with Ran over the course of fucking years and the fact that he is NEVER mislynched on SWF. Like dude, it's not hard to follow why I'd take issue with that at all.

you did not vote me because i deserved it, i bet you cant even tell me why i was pushing elemina. because you didnt read it. because pushing me for the meta thing is an easy relatable thing to latch onto. it was a read i made on early content that i revised upon further inspection. the idea that yoloswag shits on somebody for an early game scumread as hard as you are for me on ranmaru is baffling in and of itself and i sincerely doubt you, as town, are willing to keep a straight face and run with this BABY ASS LOGIC

the other person you pushed was marth. im saying you pushed marth along with naana and sb/refa cant remember which being the three votes that immediately tagged along with you, not wagons you also pushed. learn2read plz. and funny how you mention having a problem with someone posting, but woefully ignore am for the entirety of the day pre-scumslip. it is particularly uncharacteristic of you to ignore a player who is posting like rake levels of quality, especially when your TOP PUSH AT THE TIME was pushing them right along with elemina (the thing you were vocal about). you were not blissfully unaware of am. you actively avoided acknowledging her existence in hopes that itd go away. all the way up until the slip was evident.

so lets acknowledge the deflections of my case for the sake of

bro you know more than anyone its literally been years since ive played and that shit can change. i asked if elemina is trash as wolf because i was scumreading her early on and i thought pursuing the read was a good thing. that is FAR from something that is worth pursuing a scumread over and you know it, the idea that that in isolation gives you enough scum feelings to be the core of your game for most of the Day (not exclusive but the core, in case you wanted to misconstrue my argument) is laughable.

i literally can not fathom a world where animal midwife's play just blew over your head. you say you shit on obvscum but you NEVER caught onto that trash scum play? instead the thing you justify for a read is 100% meta expectations to be upheld? why not listen to elemina saying that my town meta is to AAAAALWAYS scumread her every game we play if that's your angle? is that just not enough?

7 minutes ago, JohnCarter said:

Animal pointing out lack of interaction with Yolo is odd though

DAWG THAT WAS PG 19 LOOK AT THAT LOL

dude sorry yolo even your own homeboy is tryna soft distance but accidentally foreshadows events to come. "interesting that yolo hasnt interacted with me" 19 fuckin pgs in bro, 4 hours into the game. get that mudda fuqqa outta here sorry dude youre buried afuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 minute ago, Naana said:

In a shocking turn of events 

Reveal hidden contents

I feel the dya bus theory weiner makes towards the end of his wall.

I mean she's good enough to, but why? like i'd already shaded the slot and so had a few others but she definitely had a good chance to live. I probably see wolf dya making a tonal or play read rather than meta read if they were w/w

I would be somewhat impressed if it were true though.

1 minute ago, Donald Trump said:

bro so smashboards (decisive games) has a feature where you can like posts. that should be standard cuz id be smashin that muddafuqqin like button on your trump gif johnnyboy

<3 

Our homesite calls it Neolove <3 <3

6 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

1. you did not vote me because i deserved it, i bet you cant even tell me why i was pushing elemina. because you didnt read it. because pushing me for the meta thing is an easy relatable thing to latch onto. it was a read i made on early content that i revised upon further inspection. the idea that yoloswag shits on somebody for an early game scumread as hard as you are for me on ranmaru is baffling in and of itself and i sincerely doubt you, as town, are willing to keep a straight face and run with 2. this BABY ASS LOGIC

3. the other person you pushed was marth. im saying you pushed marth along with naana and sb/refa cant remember which being the three votes that immediately tagged along with you, not wagons you also pushed. learn2read plz. and funny how you mention having a problem with someone posting, but woefully ignore am for the entirety of the day pre-scumslip. it is particularly uncharacteristic of you to ignore a player who is posting like rake levels of quality, especially when your TOP PUSH AT THE TIME was pushing them right along with elemina (the thing you were vocal about). you were not blissfully unaware of am. you actively avoided acknowledging her existence in hopes that itd go away. all the way up until the slip was evident.

so lets acknowledge the deflections of my case for the sake of

4. bro you know more than anyone its literally been years since ive played and that shit can change. i asked if elemina is trash as wolf because i was scumreading her early on and i thought pursuing the read was a good thing. that is FAR from something that is worth pursuing a scumread over and you know it, the idea that that in isolation gives you enough scum feelings to be the core of your game for most of the Day (not exclusive but the core, in case you wanted to misconstrue my argument) is laughable.

5. i literally can not fathom a world where animal midwife's play just blew over your head. you say you shit on obvscum but you NEVER caught onto that trash scum play? instead the thing you justify for a read is 100% meta expectations to be upheld? why not listen to elemina saying that my town meta is to AAAAALWAYS scumread her every game we play if that's your angle? is that just not enough?

Iight bro if you wanna take an L in front of everyone here and get swagged on I'll be happy to oblige.

1. You deserved to get voted. You deserved to get shat on. You deserved to be assassinated. You deserved to die. The reasons for pushing Elemina are irrelevant because the crux of the ones you presented asserted that he had wolf equity. I can understand it being a jumping point to get the game going and make later reads, but you didn't state that in your initial push. It's NOT an easy or relatable thing to latch onto because most of the players in this game didn't know what I was talking about because they DIDN'T have the meta I did. Your shit doesn't even makes sense. I was shitting on you at the time, but later in the Day, I expressed doubt, and even voted away from you.

2. YOUR GARBAGEASS LOGIC THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE

3. Lmao dude I've played with AM before. Her village and wolf meta is pretty similar. Be reactive and ask simple questions to get a handle on the game. I didn't much care about her for reasons I previously stated related to her being self-resolving and in favor of taking a shit on your orange AF face and wagoning Marth. If you want to spin it in a classic Trump fashion you can boyo, but the truth is evident.

4. It's not laughable. Elemina should, OBJECTIVELY, be the EASIEST read for you in this game? Why? Because dozens of games, and fucking YEARS of experience in doing so. It's like, how can you fuck that up? How? It was ridiculous, so yes I pushed you, especially when I know you have villagery AF tone as a wolf. I did look elsewhere and wavered on you, I made reads, my dayplay was fine.

5. I already told you my focus was elsewhere. I DID ask Ran about his meta with you and I moved on from your wagon by the end of the Day. I just would've kept shitting on you if I were a wolf here.

Day 2: Automated Votals from #3019 to #3045

Omega. (4): Alpha Male, Donald Trump, Shinori, Shattiel
Ichigo (3): weinerboy, LaserGuy, JohnCarter
Magnificence Incarnate (2): dyachei, Ichigo
weinerboy (2): Refa, Omega.
Naana (1): Red Ryu
Red Ryu (1): Naana
Not voting (8): Elemina, EvanManManMan, Magnificence Incarnate, manti, Mello, Orihime, Ryanyb, SB.

Phase ends in 45h57m. Hammer at 14.

Vote history:

JohnCarter (1): Ichigo

Omega. (1): weinerboy

<Beta v2.0.2>

7 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

DAWG THAT WAS PG 19 LOOK AT THAT LOL

dude sorry yolo even your own homeboy is tryna soft distance but accidentally foreshadows events to come. "interesting that yolo hasnt interacted with me" 19 fuckin pgs in bro, 4 hours into the game. get that mudda fuqqa outta here sorry dude youre buried afuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yeah, because wolves don't say shit to tie themselves to villagers right?

Because me and AM having multiple turbos together and thus history doesn't give her an easy gateway to suspecting me right?

Gorf you're being dumb AF just stop this shit. I didn't want to hand you and L when you came back bro, this pains me. Move on, I'm never getting lynched in this game.