Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

10 minutes ago, Shattiel said:

Why are you still townreading Naana?

Naana's thoughts behind why and how he's reached his wolf and villa reads are internally consistent. What I'm telling you is that as a wolf, his focus is usually more narrowed on shitting on villagers with a lot of effort into antispew. All of his reads make sense and they're loose and changing enough that it's way likelier he's a villager progressing through reads naturally as opposed to a wolf where his wolfgame is more static in approach.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Omega. said:

Naana's thoughts behind why and how he's reached his wolf and villa reads are internally consistent. What I'm telling you is that as a wolf, his focus is usually more narrowed on shitting on villagers with a lot of effort into antispew. All of his reads make sense and they're loose and changing enough that it's way likelier he's a villager progressing through reads naturally as opposed to a wolf where his wolfgame is more static in approach.

After being wrong with AM you're not gonna think twice about your naana read?

13 minutes ago, LaserGuy said:

Ryan made a decent effort replacing in, landed squarely on scum wagon. It was 5 votes Naana, 4 votes MI, 3 votes AMW when Ryan put the vote on AMW. Unlikely timing for a bus vote.

Shattiel looks wolfiest on the Naana wagon and was pushing it pretty hard.

Dud you can talk about whos the wolfiest in naana's wagon if he flip v

1 minute ago, Shattiel said:

After being wrong with AM you're not gonna think twice about your naana read?

Not now. Maybe if we get deep in the game but even then probably not. I have more experience with Naana; I've played several games with him that were full size as opposed to AM who I had only played with in turbos.

2 hours ago, Omega. said:

LMFAO

I haven't read your case. I was okay with Ichigo because he voted Marth. If Marth's a wolf, Ichigo's probably clean. As for being more serious yeah on SF I tend to be more chill. Come play with me on MU if you want dat classic swag.

Can you give me the two sentence version of the Marth case? I know it's been posted elsewhere but I can't find anything on these boards.

1 minute ago, LaserGuy said:

Can you give me the two sentence version of the Marth case? I know it's been posted elsewhere but I can't find anything on these boards.

It was largely due a stagnant vote on Trump who started to look more villagery as the Day progressed. He kind of looked like a wolf just sitting on the wagon. Verdict's out on him for now but he has made an interesting case on SB, who is another question mark. Some weird shit going on in this game.

3 hours ago, Shattiel said:

@Naana btw how'd you went to voting with me on Omega to voting with him on marth?

This is actually a v good question and that's shady af. 

Anyway to respond to you,  I don't see naana as locktown but how does a naana vote now change anything?  They'll respond similarly to how they did d1, if we don't have anything conclusive then they're a good lynch today.  

What do you think of my case on Sb? 

##Vote: @SB.

Just now, Naana said:

Even more reason ro vote red ryu :fry:

See, it's little quips that help point to Naana being a villager for me. As a wolf, he'd have to internalize his fake Red Ryu suspicion to such a point that he'd mentally reach back to a post that Red Ryu made on D1 that no one gave a shit about. Most wolves aren't that deeply consistent in thought the way Naana is being here with regards to Ruy.

1 minute ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

This is actually a v good question and that's shady af. 

Anyway to respond to you,  I don't see naana as locktown but how does a naana vote now change anything?  They'll respond similarly to how they did d1, if we don't have anything conclusive then they're a good lynch today.  

What do you think of my case on Sb? 

##Vote: @SB.

Then don't call me scum for being in his wagon it's an insult to the locktown me

Moonbird and red ryu were both of the rand votes on me.  Not only did ryu's predecessor hard defend am then slank when am slanked despite the super well played hand off to town reads, but ryu votes me well before the am slip while my wagon is in hot contention with am.

SOMEONE killed moon thinking one of the rand voters on me was wolf.  I apologise for the mistep, but let's not waste our opportunity here.  His push comming into today is so limp wristed that I feel bad pushing him knowing how it will be somehow easier to lynch him than vig him.

2 hours ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

I know you told me to respond to Sb's case on me but he hasn't openly challenged any of my reads in the catch up post.  Just said that he couldn't follow any of my reads, that's not something to respond to.  If you have a specific post that I need to respond to then quote it. 

I don't want to lynch omega mostly because I'm familiar with his thought process but some of the things he has done this game check out with his town  meta of taking stances,  like the way he treats gorf and I. I've talked to him outside of the game about his style outside of sf and its not a surprise to me that he's playing differently from how he usually plays on sf.

I wouldn't vote naana today because he was presented as a counter wagon to midwife, but his actions in he thread reek of scum intent, people who are defending him really need to explain why they're coming from town instead of scum because tring him without an explanation gives you a pass on your reads.

I wouldn't lynch Refa ever because I don't see scum hopping on the midwife train after the slip and then backing off 1 hour before deadline to start a counterwagon. Why would scum ever do this apart from WIFOM? 

Sb is scum imo. Basically my issue is that he avoids having much of a say on naana /midwife,  town reads both of them, has problems with the way Dya approaches her read on naana, but votes omega because he's not playing to his usual meta?  Also case on me is bad because he never directly addresses any of my reads but says that he can't follow my reads. Gorf is one of my biggest points into the game yet he never takes a stance on my gorf case.  It takes midwife slipping for him to vote them so this really feels like scum just taking the backseat while avoiding anything to do with midwife. 

Ichigo is scummy for similar reasons as he tried to push omega and I opposed to the midwife wagon with very little reasoning but I'm more confident in my Sb read ATM. 

For scum on the naana wagon I'd pick shatiel and red ryu as most likely wolves but I haven't seen a lot from them to have anything concrete. In shatiel's case he tried the omega turbo earlier so that's a point against him. 

I'm feeling confident in one or two scum bussing midwife early on given that few people really opposed a midwife lynch but I'm going to hold those to myself until later in the phase,  I want to see more from the midwife voters. 

Can someone give me a tldr on the reads on Evan?  I haven't felt like anything of his play screams town but give me some meta on the guy. 

Why? Is it just me not being super here? Why would anyone call Naana town?

Just now, Red Ryu said:

Can someone tell me what Wolfy did before I replaced in, I got no idea before wolf O’donnel replaced in for him. Otherwise I got zip on what Naana is talking about.

OH FUGG YOU'RE WOLFY KILL ME.