Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Alpha Male said:

yo you know what, I know how I can read yolo

@Omega. what is your read on me and why, explain in full detail please. I'm talkin 300 word essay shit

Short version is villager lean for pushing AM consistently D1. I think as a wolf you would have had a field day and gone for a villager, and your "I'd def thunderdome you" thing was villagery.

Thought you were wolfy D1 for your DGAF gunslinger attitude/approach to game but I think I got caught up on a playstyle shtick of yours cuz you did it as Harry in that Quick game. I guess it reminded me of your powerwolfing thunderdome in that one turbo we played. I can give longer answer in the AM (boutta sleep) but yeah. From what I skimmed of you earlier I was pretty cool with your direction. I'm a villager but I can see why you'd sus me here out of meta difference, lots of people seem to be doing that lol

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

Short version is villager lean for pushing AM consistently D1. I think as a wolf you would have had a field day and gone for a villager, and your "I'd def thunderdome you" thing was villagery.

Thought you were wolfy D1 for your DGAF gunslinger attitude/approach to game but I think I got caught up on a playstyle shtick of yours cuz you did it as Harry in that Quick game. I guess it reminded me of your powerwolfing thunderdome in that one turbo we played. I can give longer answer in the AM (boutta sleep) but yeah. From what I skimmed of you earlier I was pretty cool with your direction. I'm a villager but I can see why you'd sus me here out of meta difference, lots of people seem to be doing that lol

acceptable, also that was the dumbest turbo I think I've ever seen if it's the one I'm thinking about (triple days of rand lynch?)

##Unvote

mignt come back to Yolo but for now I'mma keep moving around

yolo if you haven't diversified your wagon stock soon I'm gonna be REALLL sus of you, cause it feels like you're either wolf or in the deepest of tunnels on someone...?

2 minutes ago, Elemina said:

Why is that, Alpha Male? Does it change your mind on your opinion of Orihime being townie for doing that?

Not particularly, just think that using this to infer a scum read on someone like this is a bit of a stretch, escpecially when we're looking at a D2 lynch

The amount of loops of logic you have to go through to make them look scum is often inversely proportional to the likelihood that they actually are

2 minutes ago, Elemina said:

Alpha Male, John Carter, SB: What are your reads on me?

Soup: Update your read on me please.

Better than yesterday, still think you feel very agenda-ey at times and more like you're looking for reasons to scum read ppl, not looking for ppl to scum read, if that makes sense

(like, you want to scumread someone, not that you scumread them and are now pushing on them as a result of the of the reasoning)

4 minutes ago, Elemina said:

Alpha Male, John Carter, SB: What are your reads on me?

Maybe town, not a strong lean. Your posting has been okay but nothing is super memorable to me that made you stick out as probably town.

Alpha Male: I have been accused of that before on this site. I want to make sure I make a good guess at scum, which is why I took all that time to read the thread. I feel like I have a good grasp of the game since I did that re-read.

I haven't read alpha male, Ryan, and haven't read a lot of red ryu. 

I read  weinerboy/soup and I liked his case on ichigo + his stance on Dya/jc but the stance on shinori and gorf is ????? Like he trs shinori for his ed fight with Evan but that isn't even the main contribution of shinori, which is his naana case.  Also the end of that paragraph looks bad because  giving yourself an out over the AM read isn't very conclusive. 

My problem with the gorf read is that he should be having a stance on gorf by now,  100+ pages into the game is you've played with him many times.  Given that gorf voted midwife that should be more conclusive in forming an opinion on his alignment but it feels off that he'd want to know about Gorf's read on elemina to form a concrete stance. 

Evan read also bothers me because TMI on a slot that's not even as active or as game changing as the other players and is ends up not resulting in a scum read. 

I'd say that wall is p wolfy. 

1 minute ago, SB. said:

Maybe town, not a strong lean. Your posting has been okay but nothing is super memorable to me that made you stick out as probably town.

Did you read my big reads post?

to be confirmed

it's like, the question thing, which we've beaten to death already so kinda disregard that. but DT and weiner who are both probably town have insight into your meta that aligns with my initial suspicion of you and is in contrast with yolo's lock town read.

you're pulling at my heartstrings every time i revisit the read though (which is like 5+ times this dayphase). 

I still don't want to lynch you today. if you want an indication of whether that's changed, i want to lynch you less now. but you're still there. 

To be continued, I think.

I think this next page of posts is how scum Ori would react. Seems like they're unsure of how to address the gamestate in that they want to be able to vote Gorf but think it'd get them shit so they eventually settle on Dya + I think the scenarios for town!AM post is like fake statistics. They're also like "yeah I could fake a case as scum here" and sure, maybe, but honestly its easier to just be like "no this is bad" and sew doubt in indecisive townies than it is to actually give them a case to digest that they can potentially break down.

1 minute ago, JohnCarter said:

I haven't noticed a lot of agenda, do you have any specific examples?

I was mostly just referring to the recent Ori push, both him and SB felt like they were looking for possibilities that she could be scum, and while yeah they're there and she isn't locktown I suppose it just feels like such a stretch and an easy way to dodge interacting with the ppl being scumread