Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

Ran I read your wall and I see you flipped your thought on Ichigo to scum even though when I previously asked you it was Null, what got you further to change your mind? Is it his lack of posting or ducking out cuz I'm pretty sure I asked you this early into the day and he has not been tonally different.

Yolo: My first impression with Yolo was that his questioning towards me in early game was not genuine. It seemed like he was only asking me to clarify about the 'town af' statement only to seem like he was questioning me rather then actually use it to determine my alignment. Him re-phrasing his question seemed like he actually had a problem with my slot, but it never progressed to anything. This is why I asked him what he gained from my answer. He got that my metrics were bad. Besides that, his opening was joke style. When he's town I'm adjusted to him waiting and turning the heat on who he really believes is scum. He says waiting and observing is a good approach to find scum, but has he found scum yet? His continued play has been jokes about reads. Seeing his reads, I don't actually see any scum on his can go list. The thing is he's digging his heels on defending me from Gorf. As mafia he'd be like 'yeah he is prob scum actually' and has tried to scum read me last game when he had the chance to. 'yeah this is rans scum game' when actually I was just lazy af. Null. 

The way he interacts with us (DGamers) and MU players is a stark contrast that I'm getting annoyed at, it's kinda like marshy is big bro'ing all of us and won''t give us the time of the day meanwhile if you look at his small interaction with Alpha he actually respects him to some degree. I'm over it, I'm a grown ass man who pays his taxes now and honestly I'm waiting for him on a lot things. What do you think his angle is towards me? There's more he wants to say about me and that's my gut feeling and well I'll get back to you when he finally fucking does it

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 2: Automated Votals from #2600 to #3302

Ichigo (3): weinerboy, LaserGuy, JohnCarter
Omega. (3): Donald Trump, Shinori, Shattiel
Magnificence Incarnate (2): dyachei, Ichigo
weinerboy (2): Refa, Omega.
Naana (1): Red Ryu
Red Ryu (1): Naana
SB. (1): Magnificence Incarnate
Not voting (8): Alpha Male, Elemina, EvanManManMan, manti, Mello, Orihime, Ryanyb, SB.

Errors (1): Shattiel

Phase ends in 37h23m. Hammer at 14.

Vote history:

Alpha Male (2): Omega. -> Unvote

Donald Trump (1): Omega.

dyachei (1): Magnificence Incarnate

Ichigo (2): Red Ryu -> Magnificence Incarnate

JohnCarter (3): Ichigo -> Naana -> Ichigo

LaserGuy (1): Ichigo

Magnificence Incarnate (2): SB. -> SB.

Omega. (4): Magnificence Incarnate -> weinerboy -> weinerboy -> weinerboy

Refa (1): weinerboy

Shattiel (2): Naana -> Omega.

Shinori (2): Naana -> Omega.

weinerboy (2): Ichigo -> Ichigo

<Beta v2.0.2>

Awake, all! Turning on the Automated Votal script, it should trigger every new page ~25 posts, or if you want you can call it with ##Votals (note that the script only checks every 5 minutes for this call so they will not appear instantaneously), but don't abuse it too much. As a reminder, the Voting format is:

##Vote: @Aquilla 

and

##Unvote

Edited by Iris

Day 2: Automated Votals from #3303 to #3304

Not voting (8): Alpha Male, Elemina, EvanManManMan, manti, Mello, Orihime, Ryanyb, SB.

Phase ends in 37h16m. Hammer at 14.

<Beta v2.0.2>

1 minute ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Soup what do you think of the recent content?  What's your take on the current wagons? 

Feeling less impressed with Shinori as time goes on, but don't really need to reiterate that thought. There's a lot of brief comments being made by multiple people that don't really have all that much meat to but I'm kinda liking it because people aren't afraid to say what they want to which is a welcome change than playing a game where everyone holds their cards and the best they got is like two pair

I don't know what to think about Red Ryu or his direction but I don't like that he's in perpetual catch-up mode, and there seems to be a minor block forming on him. Earlier in the thread he called attention to something relating to Naana and then never followed up on it, so I don't know if he's just swamped with this type of hyperposting that is been going on or if he's just gonna freeze. I'd be willing to hop onto that if he does however

AM is fine, I think this type of posting is what he does and the way he ebbs and flows with certain things is refreshing in a way, I think he might be a player who is more prone to stronger levels of inactivity if he's wolf/scum/notthetownhoylfuckihatetthis and he'd be more than welcome to just sit on his hands and do nothing after what happened with AM, but he didn't.

JC was ??? but for the most part I like his direction, when I posed the question of hypocrisy when it came to Ichigo he responded in a way that really surprised in a good way, I totally expected him to buckle but instead he was rolling with the punches.

Gorf is town, his bullheadedness about marshy is not something he'd risk as scum, in-fact I'd go further to say that people underestimate scumGorf much like I have in that he is far more calculated and pre-planned. Gorf gained nothing firing at marshy like that and in some ways I do agree with him only I am really stubborn and cautious about my marshy read cause I dunno I like playing with marshy and he's a hard read for me unless it's done on my terms

LaserGuy is a type of player where I read his post, acknowledge it, and then not really think about it after reading said post. Not a slight against him I just don't think what he's saying has a lot of oomph and that may be more detrimental as to how I read him later in the phase.

Refa is still town, I have confidence he'll fire back eventually even if he didn't like my reasoning on some players, it's cool just peep this one if you got issues

I'm liking your recent output of posts, I think some players were being too hard on you, so they're gonna have to try harder to convince me what you were doing earlier was wolf.

Would like to Naana develop more with regards to Ryu and that theory I crafted earlier about dya because well I wrote that post and if she has more to say about it (though I'm not sure if he will) then I'm all ears

Basically: Ryu/Ichigo block is fine. Peeping Shinori who is on Omega block, need to not filter out Shatt's posts in my mind to develop a read further.

On 20/06/2018 at 3:33 AM, Donald Trump said:

i tend to abstain from reading omega because his playstyle is less AI and more mood indicative. for toDay, id say null with the slightest lean town villa because of his approach to the game, but im more inclined to look elsewhere for toDay.

elemina started the Day off being as inconsequentially "productive" (note the quotes) as one can be in early Day and then ghosted. his early wolfy read was trash and p much all of his questions were dead end interactions. meta aside, that screams "look at what im doing dont i look like im playing the game well guys?" then he p much ghosted from that point so that was what i was left with, and was letting my read be contingent on a return to thread, and wouldnt you know it, he came into thread and made a lolworthy assertion of finding the scumteam like hes kuz but hes not, but you know how to read so you can see my post on that. but seeing how he came about that and the direction he took it, at this point in the game i find it hard to believe that scum pulls that move so boldly when he knows there are haters out there on him. its like way too bold imo, and makes him have to be extremely accountable. can i believe it as scum!elemina? sure i guess but thats a stretch. so if its him or a hard townread on the line ill vote him but im p apathetic about his lynch at this point. id rather see how his game develops after he finds out hes wrong.

or hes right and were all stupid amirite

btw if were gonna go so hard on meta and being appalled at the meta mistake, dawg youve seen me play for years and you know as scum my ass aint gettin got on D1 you really think you got me like that?

Probably a scum between Trump/Omega

On 20/06/2018 at 3:44 AM, Refa said:

You can't just cockblock all of my scumreads and ditch without leaving anything on the table.

Refa can be town for this

On 20/06/2018 at 4:09 AM, dyachei said:

at least 1 wolf here: (4) Donald Trump: Magnificence Incarnate, LaserGuy, Omega., Refa

MI/Omega good wagons for today

15 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

Feeling less impressed with Shinori as time goes on, but don't really need to reiterate that thought. There's a lot of brief comments being made by multiple people that don't really have all that much meat to but I'm kinda liking it because people aren't afraid to say what they want to which is a welcome change than playing a game where everyone holds their cards and the best they got is like two pair

I don't know what to think about Red Ryu or his direction but I don't like that he's in perpetual catch-up mode, and there seems to be a minor block forming on him. Earlier in the thread he called attention to something relating to Naana and then never followed up on it, so I don't know if he's just swamped with this type of hyperposting that is been going on or if he's just gonna freeze. I'd be willing to hop onto that if he does however

AM is fine, I think this type of posting is what he does and the way he ebbs and flows with certain things is refreshing in a way, I think he might be a player who is more prone to stronger levels of inactivity if he's wolf/scum/notthetownhoylfuckihatetthis and he'd be more than welcome to just sit on his hands and do nothing after what happened with AM, but he didn't.

JC was ??? but for the most part I like his direction, when I posed the question of hypocrisy when it came to Ichigo he responded in a way that really surprised in a good way, I totally expected him to buckle but instead he was rolling with the punches.

Gorf is town, his bullheadedness about marshy is not something he'd risk as scum, in-fact I'd go further to say that people underestimate scumGorf much like I have in that he is far more calculated and pre-planned. Gorf gained nothing firing at marshy like that and in some ways I do agree with him only I am really stubborn and cautious about my marshy read cause I dunno I like playing with marshy and he's a hard read for me unless it's done on my terms

LaserGuy is a type of player where I read his post, acknowledge it, and then not really think about it after reading said post. Not a slight against him I just don't think what he's saying has a lot of oomph and that may be more detrimental as to how I read him later in the phase.

Refa is still town, I have confidence he'll fire back eventually even if he didn't like my reasoning on some players, it's cool just peep this one if you got issues

I'm liking your recent output of posts, I think some players were being too hard on you, so they're gonna have to try harder to convince me what you were doing earlier was wolf.

Would like to Naana develop more with regards to Ryu and that theory I crafted earlier about dya because well I wrote that post and if she has more to say about it (though I'm not sure if he will) then I'm all ears

Basically: Ryu/Ichigo block is fine. Peeping Shinori who is on Omega block, need to not filter out Shatt's posts in my mind to develop a read further.

You can filter out my posts I'm actually IC I'll claim after I hammered scum

Just now, Shattiel said:

You can filter out my posts I'm actually IC I'll claim after I hammered scum

OK pretend im wittle baby new player what is MI doing that still makes him a good wagon? I got a big heart when it comes to this game sometimes and I feel like the dude is genuinely trying

Day 2: Automated Votals from #3305 to #3310

Phase ends in 36h16m. Hammer at 14.

<Beta v2.0.2>

1 minute ago, weinerboy said:

OK pretend im wittle baby new player what is MI doing that still makes him a good wagon? I got a big heart when it comes to this game sometimes and I feel like the dude is genuinely trying

Nah I actually had marth as town I don't remember why.

Omega or Marth isn't w/w for sure and many people voted marth last day including yolo so yolo/marth is good wagon/counterwagon

On shinori I agree that he has been sticking with the naana tunnel for a long time but I'm certain he's not opposed to voting other people,  its just that a lot if his scum reads are yet to put in some content today. 

Agreed with red ryu,  I can't comment much of the slot since the only noteworthy thing they've done is voting naana. I'd be willing to vote them as a last ditch since they seem to not be having anything else but its not a prio.

I don't really know anything about Gorf's meta but I've had to re evaluate my read on him after his opening posts today.  I disagree with his read on omega but I don't think scum!gorf needs to case omega here if they're highly aware of each others meta. @Omega what's gorf like as scum? One thing I'm worried about is a bus given he shifted to midwife and kept pushing elemina after. 

What's your take on my Sb case?  And what do you think of the orihime cases that have popped up so far? 

I'll cast judgment on SB when he finally catches up, your case didn't really do much for me. The main thing about Orihime people seem to be latching onto is that she was a catalyst for AM, as was the one to call out the supposed slip. I remember people not liking her post where she said she felt sorry for AM and I agree that's pretty unnecessary

16 hours ago, Ichigo said:

Looking at vote counts yesterday, I want to say Naana wagon looks bad with AM flip, mainly manti/Red Ryu

##Vote: @Red Ryu

@Red Ryu

:megathonk:
red was on the of the first people on MI, who you're also scumreading, and red was subsequently jumped on by ele and mello so how you draw that conclusion is ???

I'm still down to kill Ichigo. It looked like they were just desperately trying to wagon anyone but Midwife at phase end and honestly I don't like their interaction with Shinori either but I'm not really sure how to describe it.

I'd say weinerboy is a townlean for trying to convince me to vote Midwife for objective reasons when the wagons were very close when presumably he'd have a pretty bad view of the gamestate by that point as he just subbed in.

On 20/06/2018 at 12:59 AM, weinerboy said:

The more Evan posts and the less Shinori has accepted the disposition makes me feel it is more likely that Evan is in a position as scum where they feel like they have to commit to their read or else they'll look stupid. Even when Shinori ducked out and claimed him to be nullTown he still is referencing his read on him and bringing it to great importance despite nobody really paying attention or listening. While I can get that can be frustrating my inital thought was that maybe Evan was a townie who felt he had something but the way this has unfolded has made me secondguess that completely.

Also I'm on the exact same wavelength as him on Evan.

I could see Evan scum now. His phase end push on Shinori felt awkward reading back, like he was just using anything he could for the suspicion. I also thought that he looked kinda shaken when Alpha called him out on their stance on the discord slip, even if I think the initial reaction was fine. He says that he's scumreading AM but it just feels like he's playing defence instead of finding reasons to suspect him.

This could be scum!Refa actually. I don't have a strong case here beyond his end of day play felt more like it was to entertain than anything else. I get having cold feet over Midwife kinda but the voteswitch came pretty out of nowhere. I don't think it was an attempt to save Midwife but it feels like the kind of wifom he would play as scum. Also I think the jokeposts feel out of line with being confused/worried about a potential townlynch.

I feel like I should have a firmer read on Naana but they weren't around for phase end fiasco stuff so I really don't. I wouldn't cry about their lynch because I don't have anything that makes me think that they're solidly town from my reread and I could see scum struggling to get back into the game after D1 lynch.

Almost at the end of reread but I need to study lol and need to take a break before doing that or I'm gonna be kind of useless.

##Vote: @EvanManManMan

Not sure if this is sticking when I get back because I'm still pretty up in the air with Ichigo maybe being worse but I don't know how to describe it beyond opportunistic voting patterns and a weird few posts at Shinori. Meh.

On 20/06/2018 at 5:24 AM, SB. said:

Out of existing wagons I would consolidate on Midwife if we needed hammer but ##Vote: Magnificence Incarnate because honestly I don't feel that strongly about any of the wagons flipping scum?

On 20/06/2018 at 5:25 AM, Refa said:

##Unvote

##Vote: Magnificence Incarnate

On 20/06/2018 at 5:37 AM, Naana said:

##Vote Magnificence Incarnate

On 20/06/2018 at 5:40 AM, Omega. said:

##Vote: Magnificence Incarnate

We out here.

#SaveTrump
#2ndTerm

Reveal hidden contents

completely joking about the trump support but i just have to make this joke lmao

On 20/06/2018 at 5:52 AM, Ichigo said:

I remember feeling so-so about MI's catchup on my read, I can get on board with this

##Vote Magnificence Incarnate

Man MI's wagon just went up in one page and everyone is like meh about it

Hyper posting is a part of it Soup. When I work a 40 hour job leave for a second then cone back to 30+ pages on day 1 is hard.

either way let’s see about naana stuff since I bookmarked that.

4 minutes ago, Red Ryu said:

Hyper posting is a part of it Soup. When I work a 40 hour job leave for a second then cone back to 30+ pages on day 1 is hard.

either way let’s see about naana stuff since I bookmarked that.

Why are you not wolf when you the previous player in your slot is called wolfy and you have a wolf avatar