Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

On 6/19/2018 at 4:26 PM, Orihime said:

what if that was cp'd from the mafia pt on discord and am is using dark theme B) 

On 6/19/2018 at 4:26 PM, Orihime said:

lol jk

On 6/19/2018 at 4:27 PM, Orihime said:

Reee ik

On 6/19/2018 at 4:29 PM, Orihime said:

it's very angle shooty but I thought it'd be a funny meme

@Red Ryu

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, Red Ryu said:

how I feel just off of posts I saw

ALIVE PLAYERS (21)

@Alpha Male (LordQuas) - fine 
@Donald Trump (Gorf) - town lean
@dyachei - town lean

@Elemina (Ranmaru) - town lean
@EvanManManMan - null

@Ichigo (Dunnstral) - null
@JohnCarter- null 

@LaserGuy (formerly @Vi-astra) - null
@Magnificence Incarnate (Marth) - null
@manti (Mantichora) - null
@Mello - null 

@Naana - scum 

@Omega. (YOLOSWAG) - town lean
@Orihime (Chelsea/MariaR) - null scum lean, something earlier posted was not a fan of but can’t recall
@Red Ryu (formerly @wolfy) towniest wolf O’donnell
@Ryanyb (formerly @Jinrou) - null
@Refa - null

@SB. - null

@Shattiel - null

@Shinori - null

@weinerboy (formerly @Ryker) - lean town

need less nulls need more scum picks other than 1 1/2.

##Vote @Red Ryu

This read list is awful you have 8 reads on players, one of which is a null scum lean which makes no sense, and if you discount the leans the only solid read you have is Naana being scum

Day 2: Automated Votals from #2600 to #3353

Ichigo (3): weinerboy, LaserGuy, JohnCarter
Omega. (3): Donald Trump, Shinori, Shattiel
Magnificence Incarnate (2): dyachei, Ichigo
Red Ryu (2): Naana, Alpha Male
weinerboy (2): Refa, Omega.
EvanManManMan (1): SB.
Naana (1): Red Ryu
SB. (1): Magnificence Incarnate
Not voting (6): Elemina, EvanManManMan, manti, Mello, Orihime, Ryanyb

Phase ends in 33h49m. Hammer at 14.

Vote history:

Alpha Male (3): Omega. -> Unvote -> Red Ryu

Donald Trump (1): Omega.

dyachei (1): Magnificence Incarnate

Ichigo (2): Red Ryu -> Magnificence Incarnate

JohnCarter (3): Ichigo -> Naana -> Ichigo

LaserGuy (1): Ichigo

Magnificence Incarnate (2): SB. -> SB.

Omega. (4): Magnificence Incarnate -> weinerboy -> weinerboy -> weinerboy

Red Ryu (1): Naana

Refa (1): weinerboy

SB. (1): EvanManManMan

Shattiel (2): Naana -> Omega.

Shinori (2): Naana -> Omega.

weinerboy (2): Ichigo -> Ichigo

<Beta v2.0.4>

14 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

Ryu I feel like a lot your reasoning is very vain and not developed and frankly I'm not liking your recent presence, furthermore I don't know if you would appease people who are calling for your head for coming in and spouting a bunch of surface level reads

Oh well I guess? Trying to work on that. For developed I don’t Disagree i ain’t gonna reread d1 much outside of trying to look at end of wagon/day stuff.

the ichigo stuff is worth looking into along with what happened with interactions on the flipped scum. 

I don’t see marshy direction being fruitful just off what I read.

if people want my head, oh well it’s gonna be what it’s gonna be but i’ll do my part with interactions and such so when I flip town there is something there.

still where else is a good direction, i don’t get the naana town some people have thrown out, everyone who votes me is scum!!! Looks scummy to me in a way to lash out. 

Otherwise only way I see myself getting s foot in would be looking at how people switched over towards the end if yesterday. That’s worth looking into.

8 minutes ago, Alpha Male said:

##Vote @Red Ryu

This read list is awful you have 8 reads on players, one of which is a null scum lean which makes no sense, and if you discount the leans the only solid read you have is Naana being scum

I explained it right next to it why it was that.

either way I got better things to do which is expanding those reads.

5 minutes ago, Alpha Male said:

If you wanna prove yourself as town Ryu, make some actual reads, you don't even need to be fully caught up 

Like what? Make up reads lol I ain’t gonna do that I want to read and get answers first.

Lol at that discord catch.

Do mafia talk on discord chats here? I’m used to that mono forum thing dgames did.

but yeah I can see it as a catching a slip there if legit that is how people talk to each other these days as scum.

18 minutes ago, Red Ryu said:

Oh well I guess? Trying to work on that. For developed I don’t Disagree i ain’t gonna reread d1 much outside of trying to look at end of wagon/day stuff.

the ichigo stuff is worth looking into along with what happened with interactions on the flipped scum. 

I don’t see marshy direction being fruitful just off what I read.

if people want my head, oh well it’s gonna be what it’s gonna be but i’ll do my part with interactions and such so when I flip town there is something there.

still where else is a good direction, i don’t get the naana town some people have thrown out, everyone who votes me is scum!!! Looks scummy to me in a way to lash out. 

Otherwise only way I see myself getting s foot in would be looking at how people switched over towards the end if yesterday. That’s worth looking into.

I need DGamers input on this post and response specifically wrt Ryu stat

HOW THE FUCK DO I @ PEOPLE WITHOUT IT MAKING ME UNABLE TO TYPE I AM GOING TO HAVE AN ANERYUSM

4 minutes ago, Red Ryu said:

Lol at that discord catch.

Do mafia talk on discord chats here? I’m used to that mono forum thing dgames did.

but yeah I can see it as a catching a slip there if legit that is how people talk to each other these days as scum.

Dunno bout this site but on MU there's usually a private thread and then for greater ease of use someone makes a discord server

1 minute ago, Alpha Male said:

Dunno bout this site but on MU there's usually a private thread and then for greater ease of use someone makes a discord server

Yeah this leads to a lot of WIFOM on this, I assumed most places did a PM thread or something of the sort.

But given the ease of discord these days I can buy into mafia doing that.

Just now, Red Ryu said:

Yeah this leads to a lot of WIFOM on this, I assumed most places did a PM thread or something of the sort.

But given the ease of discord these days I can buy into mafia doing that.

Prolly PM thread > Discord chat

Day 2: Automated Votals from #3354 to #3371

Ichigo (3): weinerboy, LaserGuy, JohnCarter
Omega. (3): Donald Trump, Shinori, Shattiel
Magnificence Incarnate (2): dyachei, Ichigo
Red Ryu (2): Naana, Alpha Male
weinerboy (2): Refa, Omega.
EvanManManMan (1): SB.
SB. (1): Magnificence Incarnate
Not voting (6): Elemina, EvanManManMan, manti, Mello, Orihime, Ryanyb

Phase ends in 32h48m. Hammer at 14.

<Beta v2.0.4>

##unvote

So for whatever reason multiquote isn't grabbing quotes for me this afternoon. A couple of things I guess I need to address. I have never pushed a scum bro like I've pushed AM. I can *sort of* understand yolo getting caught up in that, but the other people who think that have got to hold at least 1 scum. yesterday I was potential mislynch for them and today less so. I understand it's hard to let go of things you thought you had. 1) I pushed her on meta and 2) I NEVER wavered. When I bus scum I'm always trying to find a way out. Here I actually argued with other inaccurate meta. If this is a read you hold, mafia may not be the right game for you.

Other things - I didn't lie marth's vote on gorf. I actually hated the entire gorf wagon because I thought he was pretty fucking towny early on.

I think ichigo looks especially bad here and I tried to move my vote earlier but forgot to unvote.

Naana and MI continuing to push that I'm probably scum is bad - and not necessarily in a town way. Yolo's push is bad town, I think.

Still have concerns with refa's placement on the wagons d1

Oh yeah.

Whoever keeps saying I gave no reads outside of AM yesterday can go fuck themselves. I did a lot more than just push AM and it's fucking insulting to be told I didn't over and over. I gave MANY reads, but I felt MOST confident on AM so pushed there most.