Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

3 minutes ago, Shinori said:

What about before AM got outted? You didn't really talk about them all that much then either.

Explaining why Marth has wolf equity is not what I asked.  You stated Marth deserves to be shot/killed if AM flipped town.  AM flipped wolf and your read appears to not have changed AT ALL WRT that which is what I was asking about.  There is a difference, even if it's slight.

I didn't. I had problems with how Gorf and Quas were playing so went at them for a bit. There were like 23 other players, I'm not always going to talk about every single one of them.

As for Marth, you have this idea of "Marth was a CW to save Animal Midwife" that I don't. My idea is "Marth was a wagon that formed by itself. There could be a wolf on it, but I'd rather kill Marth and proceed from there" instead. AM flipping wolf has NO BEARING on Marth's alignment for me, because I am NOT subscribing to your perception of his wagon.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 2: Automated Votals from #3448 to #3476

Omega. (5): Donald Trump, Shinori, Shattiel, Orihime, EvanManManMan
Ichigo (3): weinerboy, LaserGuy, JohnCarter
Red Ryu (2): Naana, Alpha Male
weinerboy (2): Refa, Omega.
EvanManManMan (1): SB.
Magnificence Incarnate (1): Ichigo
Naana (1): Red Ryu
SB. (1): Magnificence Incarnate
Not voting (5): dyachei, Elemina, manti, Mello, Ryanyb

Phase ends in 28h48m. Hammer at 14.

Vote history:

EvanManManMan (1): Omega.

<Beta v2.0.4>

1 minute ago, Ichigo said:

What do you mean game is pretty deep?

If you're a villager, then the game is this: I'm a villager, you're a villager, and I think Naana's a villager.

IF that's the case, then village is largely just shitting and cannibalizing itself. That also means there are wolves that most of village is not paying attention to, because us 3 have been the main wagons/points of contention for most of the game.

3 minutes ago, Omega. said:

Ran, I really don't care to work with you when you're village until later in the game when others die. Sorry dude, just being real. Like maybe if other people die, but I'm more interested in working with Refa, Naana, Gorf, probably some other players. If you want to read me wolf knock yourself out but that's not a reason for it.

I don't understand the discrepancy you're pulling.
I don't understand why you're writing off players on your homesite besides Gorf.
I don't understand the requirements needed to be worthy in the eyes of Omega. and getting content out of him.
I don't understand why you think your read on me can progress if you refuse to interact with me.
I don't understand why the fuck I'm trying so hard, maybe it's bias and maybe it's just I honestly like playing with you so it fucking sucks that you think im wolf/mafia but won't give me the chance to explain myself or read my content.
I've made jokes about it, clawed about it, but goddamn
What's a guy gotta do?
I'm frustrated

2 minutes ago, Omega. said:

I didn't. I had problems with how Gorf and Quas were playing so went at them for a bit. There were like 23 other players, I'm not always going to talk about every single one of them.

As for Marth, you have this idea of "Marth was a CW to save Animal Midwife" that I don't. My idea is "Marth was a wagon that formed by itself. There could be a wolf on it, but I'd rather kill Marth and proceed from there" instead. AM flipping wolf has NO BEARING on Marth's alignment for me, because I am NOT subscribing to your perception of his wagon.

I don't expect you to comment or talk about everyone. I do expect you to talk about leading wagons and people that are key points of discussion.

2 minutes ago, Elemina said:

I think it is. Why are you voting SOUP? Tell me that.

I already did. Read my posts.

Why the fuck do you keep reading people who have NO RIGHT to misread you as a wolf, village? Like I think Gorf is probably a villager now, but his push on you was ass. You should be a free read for soup too. Why the hell do you have him as village and why do you not see me taking issue with him shading you considering there's literally dozens of games we've played where you a fucking free read right off the bat?

2 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

I don't understand the discrepancy you're pulling.
I don't understand why you're writing off players on your homesite besides Gorf.
I don't understand the requirements needed to be worthy in the eyes of Omega. and getting content out of him.
I don't understand why you think your read on me can progress if you refuse to interact with me.
I don't understand why the fuck I'm trying so hard, maybe it's bias and maybe it's just I honestly like playing with you so it fucking sucks that you think im wolf/mafia but won't give me the chance to explain myself or read my content.
I've made jokes about it, clawed about it, but goddamn
What's a guy gotta do?
I'm frustrated

Give me like a quick readslist and quote your wall for me.

I'm out for a bit. I'll be around again later.

6 minutes ago, Elemina said:

Ichigo: Thoughts on Yolo and would you vote there?

Omega? I think they're town now and I don't think they're getting lynched today

Red Ryu looks like he's dumb telling/mafia

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

I already did. Read my posts.

Why the fuck do you keep reading people who have NO RIGHT to misread you as a wolf, village? Like I think Gorf is probably a villager now, but his push on you was ass. You should be a free read for soup too. Why the hell do you have him as village and why do you not see me taking issue with him shading you considering there's literally dozens of games we've played where you a fucking free read right off the bat?

I can see Soup doing that too. He'd always read me as scum for some reason in our earlier games and Soup and I had a frickin GO in Pulp Fiction. I mean Soup and I were like enemies slapping each other. Plus again he just seemed like his obvious town self I have seen and I also remember HIM having problems with ME when he was obvious town in that one newbie game. 

1 minute ago, Elemina said:

I can see Soup doing that too. He'd always read me as scum for some reason in our earlier games and Soup and I had a frickin GO in Pulp Fiction. I mean Soup and I were like enemies slapping each other. Plus again he just seemed like his obvious town self I have seen and I also remember HIM having problems with ME when he was obvious town in that one newbie game. 

Seriously?

Lol, holy fuck are Gorf and soup bad for that LMAO