Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking if Ryu doesn't shape up and this ends up a misread there's a lot to work with and nobody can complain, but I do think he's wolf

guy named wolfy replaced by red ruy who has a wolf avatar the story writes ITSELF

2 hours ago, dyachei said:

omega, we both just saw evan wolf and I think this looks nothing like that. but I have also just seen him town and it also looked nothing like this. what are your thoughts?

another insightful meta read which I know for a fact that the first half is true

omega's avoidance of question was noted

14 hours ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Kinda don't feel like that's townie.  Either Evan is scum tunneling or town making a bad case,  I don't think typing a paragraph to finally settle on a town read that might change is v good. 

What is this referring to?

7 minutes ago, Ichigo said:

Evan doesn't vote for me all day phase

As soon as Red Ryu starts picking up it's on me with no real reasoning, just following the bandwagon

Just because I haven't stated my reasoning for the flip doesn't mean there is none. I also said I was perfectly fine with wagons on Yolo and Ryu.

1 hour ago, Snike said:

OK so I read the thread prior to subbing in, can't say I absorbed it too too much but I did read it.

Right now I'm thinking Naana Elemina Weinerboy SB.

Naana is building on Shinori's case, but the thing that caught my attention was the AM voteswitch which iirc SHinori has quoted, where they're 6 pages behind and then vote AM in 6 minutes. I need to check that but that reads as TMI kind of like Kirsche in IDNSFMM5 at the end of Day 2 for those who played in it. I also think Marth's town so this strikes me as a wolf.

Elemina's cases suck IMO. This might be because I'm not happy with the Laserguy spectacle but in addition he's pushing Orihime when I think the outing Animal Midwife was in no way staged.

Weinerboy's wall didn't make me feel good either and idk. Least confident rn.

SB reminds me of his play last game and I think following up on the Orihime suspicion is scummy.

In the end I'm probably most confident in the Naana wagon rn and there's like 30 posts that cut me so yeah

##Unvote

##Vote @Naana

this is fine actually

Day 2: Automated Votals from #3692 to #3717

Ichigo (4): LaserGuy, JohnCarter, dyachei, EvanManManMan
Omega. (4): Donald Trump, Shinori, Shattiel, Orihime
Red Ryu (4): Naana, Ichigo, Ryanyb, weinerboy
SB. (3): Magnificence Incarnate, Alpha Male, Omega.
Naana (2): Red Ryu, Snike
EvanManManMan (1): SB.
Snike (1): Elemina
Not voting (2): manti, Mello

Phase ends in 26h47m. Hammer at 14.

Vote history:

EvanManManMan (1): Ichigo

weinerboy (1): Red Ryu

<Beta v2.0.4>